Wednesday, October 6, 2021

R HEER ROE ♥♥ ST FRANCIS !!!

 

WHITE FISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
& WEL COME TWO A
RE RUN POST
FOR R TOTAL LEE AWESUM 
SOOOPER  
 HEER ROE
 
ST FRANCIS !!
WHOOZ FEEST DAY WAZ
MONDAY

THIZ POST IZZA LONG ONE;
& INN CLOODZ SUM TRIVIA
BOUT DE DOOD 
 
SEW HEERZ HOPIN YA HAZA WEE MINIT
TA REED UP BOUT SUM 
 
ST FRANCIS FAX
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
LETZ START !!
 
what city in de statez iz named after
St Francis ?

if ya guessed SAN FRANCISCO
 ewe wood bee rite !
~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                      
manee moonz ago 
de food servizz gurl 
 
ta R long time 
total lee awesum 
catster pal Gleek
 
sended ta R food servizz gurl 
thiz total lee AWESUM
medallionz



 
AND
 this total lee awesum book



 
chex out thiz storee
 

 
 
then therz R veree own St Francis 
who watchez over de
front yard N keepz uz safe

him bee longed ta de food gurlz
GRAM PA ♥


St Francis bee known 
az de patron Saint oh animalz
& de enviroment 

we hate ta think what him wood say
 
 lookin at de sad azz state oh affairz 
de earth 
N all itz animalz iz in
rite now

like thiz St Francis Satyr butterfly
whooz endangered 😢


Lotz oh petz 
go two church ta bee blessed
on de Feast o St Francis like R 
total lee awesum palz




                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
HIM BEGAN DE CHRISTMAS TRADITION 
OH DE NATIVITY SCENE 
ST FRANCIS SET UP DE VEREE FURST ONE 
 
BAK IN 1223 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DE ST FRANCIS FOUNTAIN 
IN SAN FRANCISCO IZ
 SAN FRANCISCO'S OLDEST DINER
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

 & THIZ TOTAL LEE AWESUM ART PEACE 
WAZ SENDED TWO UZ 
BYE R TOTAL LEE AWESUM PAL 
 
SAMMY DE SHOP VAC PILCH 
 
IT HAZ A PLACE OH HONORZ ON DE DESK
 



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
anyway, we hope ewe N joyed 
thiz post bout St Francis
 
never bee afraidz ta ask him for blessingz 

himz all wayz willin ta listen

ST FRANCIS
WE LOVEZ EWE DOOD
♥♥♥♥♥ 
 
heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
 
long live "total lee awesum" 

{ we used thiz fraze 
bout a million timez
heer !! }
 
© OCTOBER 6,  2021
All Rights Reserved
 


 
 

36 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

This is a super great post about St. Francis! We never knew about the butterfly. Mom has a St. Francis statue that she won as a little girl for writing a poem about him. Thanks for including us in your post!!!

My Mind's Eye said...

Dai$y and Mack plea$e tell the F$G thank you for thi$ wonderful po$t. I had not idea. All critter$ great and $mall are a ble$$ing to all
Hug$
Cecilia

Me said...

Ah, yes--we could certainly use the spirit of the saint these days.
Thanks for the walk down memory lane.
xoxox, Bibi & Meep

Dma said...

That’s a lotta cool St. Francis swag.

Catscue Cat Mom said...

We have a St. Francis statue in our front yard too. We totally love that dude! I won't leave the house without my St. Francis medal on and the kitties are big fans of anyone good to animals.

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Learned some new things about St. Francis. thanks

CJ Kennedy said...

I forgot today was the feast of St. Francis. At the girlies school there was a blessing of the animals on this day. Ink hated car rides so we couldn’t bring him to be blessed. The Young One would bing a stuffed black cat as Ink’s stand in for the blessing? Thanks for the happy memory

pilch92 said...

Sammy thanks you for the shout out. I wish our church still did the blessing of the animals. I used to always bring cats to that. XO

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

What a great post about St Francis and we loved the statue in your front yard.

Saku said...

Wonderful post kitties! We learned a lot.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a great post about St. Francis. You have lovely collectibles sent to you by friends.

Brian's Home Blog said...

St. Francis was and always will be very special and we're thankful he watches over all of us!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I knew very little about St. Francis, but I am SO glad you shared this with us. I appreciate knowing more about St. Francis. I know I love that statue that graces your front yard, and I know he would not be happy if he saw the world today. I did NOT know about the Satyr butterfly. I also didn't know people could take their pets to church to be blessed. I hope all you tabbies are blessed every day by St. Francis, because I can tell how much the FSG loves him. Happy belated St. Francis Day, dear friends and tabbies.

Kitties Blue said...

What a wonderful post. We learned a whole bunch about St. Francis. We have a statue in our back yard where Daphne, Thelma and Louise are buried. Mom got it after her dad died. He too was a huge animal lover. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet

Pat Hatt said...

Probably wouldn't say much nice about the state of affairs these days indeed.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Saint Francis helps us all a lot. I am sure he is proud to be featured in your blog.

messymimi said...

He was quite an inspiration. Our church blesses the animals at Mardi Gras, when the animal parade passes by right in front. The pastors stand out there and offer to bless any animal whose person wants it.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

In one of MJF's memorial pictures that petcretary made for him, there is also a statue of St Francis in it.

Thanks for sharing all that good knowledge with us:)

meowmeowmans said...

That was so awesome, sweet friends. St. Francis is our hero, too!

Pam and Teddy said...

St. Francis truly was a most special person - we love all the beautiful artwork you have - and he is a hero to everyone who loves animals for sure. We know he will forever and always watch over us.

Hugs, Ted O Nator

Chuck Huss said...

That was interesting. I didn't know that about San Francisco. I went to an elementary school named St. Frances but it was St. Francis De Sales. Even though I went there for seven years, today I have no idea who the guy was.

Kea said...

We learned a lot too, didn't know about the butterfly or that St. Francis had set up the first nativity scene centuries ago. He seems to have been an amazing, old soul...no wonder he was made a saint. BTW, we love that art "peace," it's beautiful! Take care, all of you.

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL MOL MOL 16 oz red kidney might be a sign of a serious UTI!!
MOL MOL

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde. Parabéns pelo seu trabalho e matéria. Que possamos colocar os ensinos em prática.

Mickey's Musings said...

What a pawsome post in honour of St Francis!
Mum and I enjoyed learning a few different things :)
Thanks for sharing :)
Purrs, Julie

John Bellen said...

Long may Saint Francis watch over Trout Towne, you guys. He'll always be as special to animal-lovers as animals are to him.

Sandra Cox said...

Thank you. I love to hear about St. Francis.

Crafting Queen said...

Great post kitties. Hope that you all keep safe and well. Life here is fully of excitement with the little s... called Archer. He had his litte operation last week but did not seem to do much. Boys! Sending purrs Patch and Flower. x

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

He's my fav saint! My mom's favourite too--

Three Chatty Cats said...

What a great post! So informative. I learned so much about St. Francis!

Timmy Tomcat said...

We always love your yearly post on St Francis as it means so much to so many. The animals and also those who care for them who sometimes today see so little hope for the wild ones who are being pushed aside and forgotten. We love You Saint Francis and feel your love and benevolence here and in our humble home. Purrs my dear friends

Smudge said...

Wonderful Ree Run post, and yeah, we're pretty sure St. Francis would just be shakin' his head at the state of affairs these days.

Eastside Cats said...

I forgot to mention St. Francis on Monday, World Animal Day!
Just so you know, here in Metro Detroit, where is a dude on his way to sainthood, Father Solanus Casey. He too was kind to animals, and was a Capuchin Franciscan monk.

Fr. Tom Fish said...

We are totally ashamed *face paw* that we forgot our favorite saint on his special day. Love the fish story..of course, I would, having fish in my name, kinda like in yours! Meow! Tom xxx

Sandra Cox said...

St. Francis established catch and release:)

Cathy Keisha said...

Pawsome post! When TW worked in NYC, St. Francis on 31st Street was her church. Then 9/11 came along and killed Father Judge and that was that.