WHITEFISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
& WEL COME TWO R
HOWL OH WEEN MONTH
MOOVEE REE VEEW
π»π»π»π»π»
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TWO DAY WE WOOD LIKE TWO PREE SENT
TWO EWE
DE HORROR FLICK FRUM 1963
THAT WAZ
PRO DEUCED & DIRECTED BYE
THIZ MOOVEE WAZ KINDA SORTA
BASED ON DE BOOK THAT
BAK IN 1952
& IF YA NOEZ UZ TABBIEZ
EWE NOE WE MEEN NUN OTHER N
DE BIRDS
SEW LETZ GET RITE TWO DE REE VEEW
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEERZ DE SEEN FRUM DE PLAY GROUND
LOOK CLOSE LEE
THEEZ BASS TERDZ R ON
DE PLAYGROUD EQUPIMENT THAT
3} BEE LONGZ TWO DE SKEWL
AND
Y} IZ MENT FOR KIDZ TA PLAY ON
THINK BOUT THIZ A MINIT
YUR A KID WAITIN FOR
DE LUNCH BRAKE BELL TA RING
YA GRAB YUR LUNCH BOX
HEAD OUT SIDE TWO DE
PIK A NIX TABLE
ONLEE TA SEE
967,024,183, 512 BASS TERD BURDZ
ON DE JUNGULL GYM
RAISIN 9000 KINDZ OH HELL & NOIZ
SEW... NOW... KNOT ONLEE IZ YUR LUNCH
A ROO END HOT AZZ MEZZ
BUT YA CANNA PLAY "ON" DE JUMGULL GYM
FOR FEER OH GRABBIN ON TA
π©π©π©π©π©π©
N THEY WUNDER WHY
KIDZ SKIP SKEWL
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE MOOVEE GRATEZ
© OCTOBER 13, 2021
All Rights Reserved
41 comments:
My friend, Sally (she is the one we go visit in the NC mountains) and I went to see da Birds together. Let me add to the scariness of that movie. During the time when the are trying to nail board over the windows the audio went off in the movie. It was a very tense scene..after about 10 or 15 seconds of no audio, someone in the audience decided they needed to provide audio...with each wing of the hammer they say, 'bang bang bang'!!! Everyone in the audience cracked up. This is a true story.
Hugs Cecilia
What Is Da World Comin' To ?
BURDS in Trout Towne ?
Never say never again again. Never. Ever. Nevermore.
And as Mr Poe's gravesite is but a few blocks walk away we shall walk and talk to him (and his raven) 'bout the BURDS invasion of Trout Towne ... forewith!
Truly, one of the best horror films ever!
Burdz never scared me until I say that film ... shudder. Great review all, and as always you made my day and made me smile.
That movie is awesome. I scared the juice of of the Young One while watching that movie with her. She was making fun of the movie, the effects. That scene at the schoolyard, I hadn't realized she had started getting engrossed in the movie. Just as the birds take off after the school kids, I yelled FLAP, FLAP, FLAP and made her jump π
Love your take on this movie. lol No one would want all that bird doo on their swings. That new kitten is making life very interesting. Hopefully he will settle down soon. Purrs from Patch and Flower.
Yup them birds sure do ruin a good lunch break! I could say the same about my temporary cook from years back, Mrs Mingins, but at she didnt have a few life threatening birds hanging off her clothes line inanticipation. Of course, as her food was mainly inedible, and better used in a clay pigeon shoot, that could be why. . . .
Purrs
ERin
Mom remembers that movie and says it was very scary!! Even scarier to see it here!!!
not to mention all the bird poop.
This was a classic and the perfect Halloween movie. Those birds would scare anyone and those poor kids in YOUR story are so out of luck, even as the poo rains down on them.
Here's to a great October and Halloween, dear Tabbies. Bleubeard is fine, but Squiggles is a bit sick right now. Hopefully it's from eating too much Halloween candy (not)!
Dat is scary and gross...bird poopies...shudder!! We has been hasen some Raven's come to our house efuryday. They are so loud and keep trying to eat all da birdseed but it makes fur some good bird tv so I will allow it as long as there is no poopin' on my stuffs ;)
xoxo,
Matilda (& Matt)
We were shivering in fear just looking at that playground. Aaaagh! Run under the covers, quick! xoxox, Bibi & Meep
P.S. Tabbies, we got you covered, pun intended, MOL!
Eeeek! The scariest horror movie EVER!
I can't believe you watched a movie with evil birds. YUCK! XO
That was some movie, pretty creepy to this day!
MOL MOL MOL! Best review EVER!
Horror movies are not my thing, i hope you never see this many birds at one time, and i hope i never do either!
Yeah, all those bass terd burdz pooping on that playground equipment is about as scary as it gets!
They should have set the cats loose. That would take care of the birds.
Now dat are a real horror movie, right??
It was a creepy movie for sure, the biped did see it once on TV, and once was enough! Shudder!
LOVED every word of your review, Tabbies! I remember that mewvee and yes it was sure scary! And those poor kids out there not able to have their lunch brake on the playground because of the bass-turd birdz...that's enough reason to rescue all the kitties in the shelter and bring them to school to patrol and have a good supper!
Mom bean saw that movie when she was just a kid and it freaked her out something big. She nefur watched another Hitchcock movie again.
Knowin' how you feel 'bout them flyin' you-know-whats, I can TOTALLY see how this would be a horror movie, for sure. Me? I'm thinkin'...
LUNCH!
purrs
Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a purrfectly valid reason for missing school!
Who wants to plat in bird poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Not me,that's for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!
Purrs, Julie
Boa noite. Tem alguns filmes de terror que sΓ£o inesquecΓveis. Quando crianΓ§a tinha muito medo de filme de vampiros.
Heh. Love it:)
Hitchcock definitely knew what was scary! The jungle gym was not covered with Tuna!
I think you guys may have concentrated on the wrong aspect of the whole birds-attack-the-world thing... However, each to their own kind of fright - and it would be very inconvenient for the schoolchildren...
What a hilarious review! Dad says it's a good thing he's not still in school as he'd have added the burd poop to his list of reasons to skip. He's loved this movie since the first time he saw it so, so long ago.
As a 30 year veteran of the elementary school playground (as a teacher, not a really slow student) I can only commend your insight! "birds on the playground equipment" is even in the 'excused absence' category on our reporting software!
Oh, MY!! I have heard a lot about that movie, but I have not ever seen it...and now I know that I DO NOT want to see it, LOL!
Eggcellent review....that movie sure did point out the DANGERS of those basturd burds. Mom says she will always remember that movie (whether she wants to or not!).
Hugs from THE TED-O-NATOR
All I know is in that scene, I get to salivating real bad..I never thought about kiddos and bird poop! Thanx for enlightening me!! - Tom
Imagine the presents left behind.
That is one of our favorite movies! Straight out of Bird TV, Horror-style! It’s good to visit with you guys.
EeeeeewwwwWwwweeeeee! Wethought the over abundance of quail in our back yard the other morning was scary... (there were 37, Mom counted), but this movie has way more! Now that would scare the poop out of me!
I'm pretty sure Bear would call that an "all-you-can eat buffet!"
My momma sez I cannot watch any horry mewvees for fear of scarring my innocence. Also, maybe giving me some ideas, cuz I was raised by ferals and I have deeply hidden skillz. Don't mess wif me!
The horrors!!! A+ on the review. Perhaps you should review all movies! We like your take.
Not only that but I bet those burds did caca all over the kids and their ruined lunch.
Post a Comment