Wednesday, November 16, 2022

ANDA ART GAL O REE TOOR FRUM 2018 !!

 whitefish wavez everee one

N well come ta ree run
218c.x00.98
on trout tee vee 
frum de yeer 2018


 
ROLL FOOT AGE ~~~~~

come join uz on R toor
oh
 itz all in de mindz eye
art gal o ree


 pleez rememburr 
onze inn side de gal o ree
all de art iz fra geel
sew pleez due knot touch

& everee one bee hind de ropez
pleez

R furst peece iz called

tinee sheep headin up mountin top




thiz next peece iz called
fossil oh flounder with looze fin




N heerz de craft room 
wear all de art iz cree ated


  
thiz next peece iz called
big mouth bass
with missin tail fin




we call thiz peece puffer fizh


thiz peece iz titled
mountin goat
headed up hill



N thiz peece iz called

mountin goat made it 
up de hill 
HOORAY !!


thiz peece
iz called
stone like nezz
oh de food servizz gurl




heerz ta a happee 
healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live art ♥♥


💕💙💚💛💜💝

© november 16, 2022
All Rights Reserved




27 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

I always enjoy showings from the art gallery. My favorites art the mountain goats. Thanks for the smiles on this crappy, freezing mix, morning.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You always create wonderful works of art. My favourite is the sheep climbing up the mountain. It looked like a very steep mountain!

Eastside Cats said...

Artwork worth seeing again and again!

Me said...

A gallery of fishes! how perfect for Trout Towne.
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "I would love to visit this art gallery. Are we allowed to interact with the exhibits?"
Charlee: "And by 'interact' you mean ... ?"
Java Bean: "Eat them of course."

My Mind's Eye said...

Laura
you cracked me up mountain goat might be my favorite.
" pleez rememburr
onze inn side de gal o ree
all de art iz fra geel
sew pleez due knot touch"
Hugs Cecilia

pilch92 said...

I always enjoy your art even reruns. :) Maybe you could make some Christmas art. XO

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Can you tell fortunes with those things

Brian's Home Blog said...

Your art all came out purrfectly !

meowmeowmans said...

You Tabbies are, without a doubt, true artistes! We could totally see everything through your mind's eye. Or, is that, OUR mind's eye?

Kea said...

The mountain goat is our favourite too. Masterpieces, all, worth seeing again and again!

The Florida Furkids said...

Such amazing artwork! You are truly talented artists.

John Bellen said...

I think that last picture is rather unkind, and I sense some embellishment has been made... (I did laugh at the exhortation not to touch the works of art. I believe that rule would be easy to enforce...)

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

This was a funny post indeed!
If our windows were open, (not happening in the current blizzard conditions...), you might have heard petcretary giggling quite loudly!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I truly want to know exactly what band you use to create these incredible sculptures. I suspect the mountain goat is a favorite, but I LOVE the puffer fish. Reruns are great, since these are firsts to the three of us.

Three Chatty Cats said...

Um, yeah, I don't think you have to worry about people touching the art. But masterpieces, all of them!

The J-Cats said...

We always enjoy your art exhibitions!

Katie Isabella said...

Oh THANK you for the many smiles and utright laughing you gave me this morning. NOT THAT I WAS LAUGHING AT THE GLORIOUS ART PIECES DISPLAYED. Oh no . Never. Just I was, um, smiling and well...laughing. No reason. Right? Right. My faves were the food servizz gurl. I know tht was a well done likeness and required careful aim(s)! The Mountain goat who did make it up that steep hill...whew. I was gasping for breath! I was honored to see the craft room! Loved the tour. MOARE!

Katie Isabella said...

I got me some cod off the grille. Thanky.

My Mind's Eye said...

Give Copy and Paste a raise they did an excellent job delivering your comment
I heard parts of InDIana got some of that monster snow storm. Was it your part?
Hugs Cecilia

Gidget Blue Sky said...

gobble, gobble gobble, mum sez my laydeez room stinkz like da smelly catz song

Marvelous Marv said...

Hi Guys! We are having TUNA on THursday! We don't "do" turkey at our house and our Thanksgiving was last month. We have also been having trouble with our Peep! She has been difficult to get to comment on our furrends blogs (oh we get to READ them, in bed with the tablet, but it does not like to leave comments (sigh). We love your peeart. You guys are so talented, ours is all round balls. We don't know how you do it! Thanks for the Thanksgiving card and we hope you have a marvellously happy and burd free Thanksgiving! Keep on being awesome! Marv

Catscue said...

Copy & paste did good, thanks all! LOVE the art - MOL!

Catscue said...

BTW, we sure miss Toonie too. Hugs everyone.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

Purrfect artwork as ever, sweet Tabbies, looks like that tiny sheep on mountain top is very heartful😹Double Pawkisses from us to all of you. Ps great to see you today🐾😽💞

Luiz Gomes said...

Bom final de semana com muita paz e saúde meu querido amigo.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

We remember that one! Another one for the LOL enough to cry and almost spit coffee all over the puter. A great one to start the week off.