Wednesday, April 27, 2022

FOR ME UNKLE BOOMER

 WHITEFISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE 
N WELCOME TA RE RAN OH REE RUN 
NUMBER 2399.XX5 %22 
 
R TROUT ICON WILL REE TERN 
HOPE FULL LEE SOON 
 
Photo by David Dibert from Pexels
 
 
 WITH ME UNKLE BOOMERZ DATE OH BIRTH 
JUST ROUND DE KORNER 
 
EYE MACKERULL BOOMER JUNIOR BUTTER FEELD 
 
SERCHED DE ARK HIVEZ OH TROUT TEE VEE 
AND FINDED THIZ EPPA SODA 
UNKLE BOOMER RITED 
BAK WHEN UNKLE BOOMER RITED IT 
 
N WHAT BETTER WAY TA SAY 
HAPPEE 24TH 
THEN TA POST THIZ 
 
COZ BUTTER WAZ HIZ FAVE O RITE FOOD 
IN DE ENTIRE GAL EX SEA

WITH THAT BEE IN SAID 
ROLL FILM & HAPPEE DAY WITH LOVEZ 
💛💛💛💛💛
 
64,928 uses for~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BUTTER
in de auto motive sectshun: 
car wax, moter oilz, lether seet shiner upper,reer view mirror frangrance stik tire polish~~~~~~~~~
for purrson null uze: 
mouthwash, deor rant, hair greeze, hair gel,dry skinz loe shinz, teeth paste, face shull mask wound cover upper, shavin creem,  shampooz,hairballz helper, nail polish
N for ewe gals .....make up ree mover~~~~~~~~~~
round de houz:  
floor wax, furnitchureZ polish, stove kleener,toy let kleener, wall paper paste, leather shiner upper,room deoder izer, paint thinner, stove top kleener, squeaky door hinge ree pair, sticked door door ree pair, bug spray, carpit shampooz, laundree soapz,just plane soapz,  dish washin dee tergent, window kleener~~~~~~~~
yur toez~~~~~~~~~~~
peace out N rock on
heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
long live dairee
 
© april 27, 2022
All Rights Reserved
 
 

43 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

I just bake with butter and spread it on toast. Who knew there were so many other uses?

Eastside Cats said...

And kitties like to lick butter too!

My Mind's Eye said...

I'm told when I was about 4 I was caught in the wee hours of the morning standing at the fridge eating stick of butter, I still love butter.
I eat a tad healthier now. Brummel Brown made with yogurt
Hugs Cecilia

Saku said...

Mom bean says those are some interesting uses for butter. I do like my taste of butter when the mom bean shares...which isn't often enough!

Crafting Queen said...

never knew there were so many uses of butter. lol Patch only know one, food. Purrs from Patch, Flower and Archer. x

ZOOLATRY said...

Oleo. Margarine. NEVER. Gotta be butter. Buttercup!

My Mind's Eye said...

Guess what...there is a garden railroad train show this weekend. It is outside so the rain might put a damper on that. But he hopes to go
Hugs Cecilia
PS I hope you received my reply for that adorable ecard

BibiMeep said...

Everything's better with butter on it! Love ya, Boomer, now and forever, Bibi & Meep

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy birthday t the Bridge, Boomer. Forever loved and missed. I am sure you are getting all the butter you want.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Birthday Angel Uncle Boomer. Hey, our Simon loves him a lick of butter.

Sandra Cox said...

Wishing you tons of kibble, soft breezes, sunshine and loads of love wherever you bee at, Boomer.

Ivan and Izzy from WMD said...

Our mom could live on butter. Don't tell her we told you.

Happy bridgely birthday to Boomer!

Bernadette said...

It's a really magical world where you can see your favorite food everywhere.

pilch92 said...

I had no idea there were so many uses for butter. I will skip the laundry one though. :) Happy Birthday in Heaven. XO

meowmeowmans said...

Wow! Who knew??? Butter can be used for just about everything! Happy birthday, Angel Uncle Boomer. Love you, buddy!

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa noite. Aprendendo mais sobre o uso de manteiga com você. Obrigado.

CCL Wendy said...

Now that's thinking outside the box! Butter makes all kinds of things better. And it's eco-friendly, too. Right on.

messymimi said...

There's nothing quite so delightful as a little pat of butter.

Marvelous Marv said...

Birthdays, Butter and Boomer...what could be better! We loved butter here too...Mom has to make sure it NEVER EVER gets left on the counter! We hope you all and the food service grrl all have a marvellously happy week! Purrs Marv

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Butter truly is God's greatest creation

Pam and Teddy said...

Life is better with butter isn't it. Angel Sammy liked the occasional lick of butter. Butter is a universal "product" isn't it - maybe I ought to give it a whirl? Boomer was, is and forever will be a fount of knowledge!

Hugs, Ted O Nator

Kea said...

Gee, and here Derry thought butter was only good for licking! :-D

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Ahhhh, Butter! Everything's better with butter on it!

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Birthday Angel Unkle Boomer! If Mom used butter for a facial mask we could lick it off while she sleeps!

Sandra Cox said...

Enjoy the weekend. Put your feet up and let the tabbies wait on you. Though, it's more likely they'll 'wait' for you to wait on them:) Heh.

Smudge said...

Birthday wishes to your unkle Angel Boomer! Dad says "yum, butter. It's been so long..." Peaceful weekend, y'all!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

And most of them come in plastic packaging.

What a nice way, dear Mackerull Boomer Junior Butter Feeld to pay homage to the Angel in the sky, Boomer. It's too bad you never got to meet him.

John Bellen said...

Ooooh, squishy between the toes...good and bad! But always good for Boomer...

Katie Isabella said...

yes they certainly do!

Katie Isabella said...

Mackerull Boomer, you have made us aware of all your lucious recipies and extraordinary uses for butter. Dai$y and me...we oughtta try it after a trip to France!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Mmm, butter? Did someone say butter? If anyone has any butter they don't need, just let me know and I'll take care of it for you ..."

The J-Cats said...

So many uses for butter? Who knew?
No wonder there seems to be a butter shortage (mol).

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Okay...buttah...the only chance I get to enjoy buttah is when it's left on a plate and I get to finish it off...like an omelet that has yummy butter all over it and the h/k (housekeeper) leaves it on a plate for me.

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde. Bom domingo com muita saúde e paz. Aproveito para desejar um ótimo mês de maio.

BellaDharma an BellaSita Mum said...

Mee-yow wow!!! Wee had NO idea Mackerull an Dai$y that BUTTER has so many usess!
Mee DOES get a bit o' butter efurry week from BellaSita Mum...iss guud fore mee shiny furss an ummm keepss mee regulur ;)
An it helpss mee yak up pesky hairballss two!
LONG LIVE BUTTER!!!!!!
***nose bopss*** BellaDharma an (((huggiess)) BellaSita Mum

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hey gang, our kitten video was on our Saturday post.

Mickey's Musings said...

MOL!!! Great uses for butter.Many of those uses are where cats can come along and lick to their hearts content ;) MOL!!!!!!!
Purrs, Julie

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde meu querido amigo. Passando para desejar uma excelente terça-feira.

Three Chatty Cats said...

Wow, I sure am missing out on so many uses!

Robin said...

Happy Birthday to Boomer! Those are some great uses for butter. I use butter every morning to cook my potatoes. There are plenty of uses here that I would have never thought of. Not sure how it would feel on my toes. I think I will stick to my usual foot lotion (my cats would lick the butter off).

Sandra Cox said...

Happy BDay, Boomer.
Have a quick week, FSG.

Toffee said...

Oo, I love butter. I always give it a crafty lick or two (or three or four or five) if the hoomans accidentally leave it out on the kitchen counter. They get very cross. Don't know why...

Savannah's Paw Tracks said...

*licking lips* I do so love me some buttery toast or buttery mashed potatoes. Course, neither is worth crap unless there is a lot of butter on them!