Wednesday, February 23, 2022

IN HONORZ OH ME BIG BROTHER TOONA ♥♥

 WHITE FISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE 

N WELL COME TA TROUT TEE


THIZ WEEKZ EPPA SODA 

IZ TAKIN IT TWO DE STREETZ

....DE ART GAL O REE 

TA BEE EGGZ ACT

 

WE PRE SENT TWO EWE TWO DAY 

DE WINTERZ TIME A DISHN OH 

ITZ ALL IN DE MINDZ EYE 

ART GAL O REE 

CREE ATED SOLE LEE BYE MEE 

MACKERULL BOOMER JUNIOR BUTTER FEELD


OVER DE MONTHZ 

EYE WATCHED DE PEE MAZTER TUNA 

CREE ATE HIZ WERK 

N EYE HOPE TWO DUE HIM PROUD TWO DAY 

BYE PREE SENTIN MY WERKZ 

N WHAT HIM TEECHED MEE

 

AZ ALL WAYZ PLEEZ REMEMBURR 

TA STAY BEE HIND DE ROPEZ 

PLEEZ DUE KNOT TOUCH ANY PEECEZ 

AZ THEY BEE FRA GEEL 

& LUNCH BRAKE TWO DAY IZ ALL BOUT 

SEA BAZZ N SAUSAGE


WITH OUT FURTHERZ A DUE 

EYE PREE SENT THIZ SEEZONZ PEEZEZ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


EYE CALLZ THIZ PEECE 

BEAR A COODA UNDER PART LEE CLOUDEE SKY


 EYE CALLZ THIZ PEECE 
GURLZ BRAY ZEER
 

EYE CALLZ THIZ PEEZE 

COMMA


EYE CALLZ THIZ PEECE 

TIGER PAW PRINTZ

AND LAST LEE 

EYE CALLZ THIZ PEECE 

RED RIDIN HOOD 

ON HER WAY 

TA GRAM MAWZ HOUZE 

WITH TINEE BAZKIT


 

TOONA EYE HOPE EYE DID EWE PROUD

WE LOVEZ EWE ♥♥♥


HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE WEEK OH END

PEACE OUT & ROCK ON

LONG LIVE ART


© FEBRUARY 23, 2022
All Rights Reserved

 





47 comments:

pilch92 said...

Tuna would be so proud of you. I am proud of you. I have a lot of favorites, comma, woman's braazeer and Little Red Riding Hood. I must ask why cousin Daisy doesn't contribute. XO

Eastside Cats said...

Mack, what a wonderful collection today!
Must say, "Comma" is my favorite, but "Tiger Paw Print" is up there too!

CJ Kennedy said...

Bravo, Mackerull, Bravo! 👏👏👏👏

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh yea, those were fabulous, Toona is really proud!

Adorapurr said...

OH MY COD! I am mez-mur-ized by dis booteeful artwurk! They all bee-long in a mew-see-um. If I had da monies, I wood purrchase for my private collekshun. Apaws! Apaws! Love, Dori

The Florida Furkids said...

We know Tuna is so proud of you!! They are all pawsome but Gurlz Bray Zeer made us MOL!

My Mind's Eye said...

Mack do you have to drink special water to be so creative? Toona is beaming I"m sure
I agree with da Florida furkids
GURLZ BRAY ZEER was 1000000% correct. I liked the comma too

Hugs Cecilia

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful pieces of art. You did a great job. Have a great week. Purrs for Patch, Flower and Archer. x

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Worthy of a gallery showing . . .

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You did wonderful work. Mack. I know Toona is smiling down on you for continuing in his pawprints.

CCL Wendy said...

What an artistic flair you have! It's sort of like ink blots in kitty litter except with far more substance. I could see everthing you saw. Congrats on your first gallery show.

Ivan from WMD said...

Good work! Those are great!

Kitties Blue said...

This is some of the best art we've seen in ages. We know Tuna is looking down on you, smiling and congratulating you and himself (for teaching you so well). You all have a great week-end as well. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet

The Island Cats said...

I always enjoy your pee art. ~Ernie

messymimi said...

Those were fabulous! Tuna is smiling and glad he taught you well and you learned well, too.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You did purrfect, Mackerull!
Those art works are amazing!

In all their years, Pipo & Minko could not have outdone you, let alone Tuna.

meowmeowmans said...

Mack, Tuna taught you so well. Your artwork is brilliant!!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Mack, you have certainly made Tuna proud, I love it all, but the bra and Red Riding Hood are out of this world! Good job!!!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Tremendous craftsmanship

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

Peeze by peeze a masterpeeze. Angel Tuna must be so purroud of you😻Pawkisses for a Peezeful Day...🙀MOL...🐾😽💞

Pam and Teddy said...

A perfect tribute to Tuna....the artistic "flourishes" (flushes?) keep on comin' at your house. Our fave is Little Red (brown) riding hood! Well done. Sending you hugs - feel free to share them.

Love, Ted O Nator

Kea said...

You definitely did him proud! Our favourite is the Tiger Paw, a stunning piece of art!

TurtleLover said...

These are fun and esp good today!

Katie Isabella said...

Angel Tuna is VERY proud I know. These are each one a masterpiece and I love all of them. Hard to find a fave but maybe Red Riding Hood. Well, everything. Not just one. They need to be displayed in an Art Museum for months at a time as they travel around the world.

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde meu querido amigo. Parabéns pelo seu excelente trabalho.

Sandra Cox said...

One thing about it, the critters don't have to worry about running out of art work:)
Take special care.

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Zulu wants to know where you bought that lovely Bray Zeer! He wants one. I told him he can make his own down in the litter box but he seems incredulous!

Sasha said...

You are a master artist.

Smudge said...

Oh Mack, Tuna must surely be so very proud of you for your fantastic collection here. These pieces gave us a chuckle this morning, and your talents shine!!

Me said...

Yeah, Mack! You did the Tuna proud. We love each and every one of your master peez. Looking forward to more artwork. Stay warm, stay safe-xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Tuna mentored you well Padowan Mack - masterpieces all!

Luiz Gomes said...

Bom final de semana com muita saúde e paz meu querido amigo.

Three Chatty Cats said...

OMG, Red Riding Hood?!? You are a superb artist!! And don't worry, I won't touch.

Dma said...

all masterpieces... but my favorite is GURLZ BRAY ZEER (blush).

John Bellen said...

You did excellently, Mackerull. Tuna is no doubt proud of you, and of the job he did teaching you. I laughed at the barracuda...

Saku said...

Mackerull, youze done the Tuna proud!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "What wonderful artwork! And so crunchy! Are you sure we can't just have a little—"
Chaplin: "STEP AWAY FROM THERE, LULU!!!"

Luiz Gomes said...

Bom sábado com muita paz e saúde meu querido amigo. Os gatos agradecem o seu trabalho.

Mickey's Musings said...

Pawsome art this week!!!
Mum really like the brassiere ;) MOL!
I liked the comma, but they were all good !
Purrs, Julie

The J-Cats said...

Mackerull, the Pupil brings honour to the Master. Toona would, indeed, be proud of you. He taught you well.

The Swiss Cats said...

Angel Tuna must be so proud of you ! Pawsome art, the Gurlz Bray Zeer is our favorite ! Purrs

Sandra Cox said...

Enjoy the weekend, FSG and Tabbies:)

Lone Star Cats said...

Wow, that are some impressive art!

I stick to heart shapes - it's kinda my signature, MOL.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

the comma totally cracked me up!!!!!!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

We bet Tuna is proud of you, Mackerull! You did great!

Sandra Cox said...

Frank and Callie are wave n back.

Tails Around the Ranch said...

Hee, hee...you are one pawsome artist! 😸