Wednesday, February 9, 2022

A DEAD GRAZZ TRIB BUUTE

WHITEFISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE 

N WEL COME TA TROUT TEE VEE


 

 

TWO NITE WE IZ PAYIN PROPZ TWO

DEAD GRAZZ EVEREE WEAR 

COZ FRANK LEE

WE WOOD GLAD LEE GIVE A TIN OH TROUT

TA SEEZ IT LIKE RITE NOW

 

WITH THIZ BEE IN SAID 

WE HAZ COMPOZED 

A SMALL SONG 

N HOPE EWE WILL JOIN IN 

WITH DE SINGIN OF IT

 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

 

sew wear oh wear haz R dead grazz gone

sew wear oh wear can it bee

we iz sew thanx full 

we iz knot dawgz

N don’t hafta go out side ~~~

ta pee

 

sew wear oh wear haz R dead grazz gone

sew wear oh wear can it bee

de drift round de western 

houz korner

Iz up two de food gurlz 

knee

 

sew wear oh wear haz R dead grazz gone

sew wear oh wear can it bee

de street N side walk iz 

mizzin two

pleez spring come bak 

two thee ~~~~~

 

  

SMALL BUSH: OH EM COD WEAR R WE

FLOWERZ POT LEFT: ITZ CALLED HELL

FLOWERZ POT TWO: ITZ FINAL LEE FROZE OVER

 

CELTIC CROSS: FAAAAA

HELL IZ RITE

EYE WILLNA BEE SEE IN DE LITE OH DAY

TIL JOO LIE ~~~~~~ 

BEAR REED UNDER ALL THIZ  $HITZ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

 & THER YA HAZ IT

HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE

HEALTHEE WEEK OH END

PEACE OUT & ROCK ON

LONG LIVE SEED

 

© FEBRUARY 9, 2022
All Rights Reserved

 



42 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

I'm glad I don't hafta go outside to pee, too. Hopefully, some of the warm weather and sunshine should melt at that shitz

Eastside Cats said...

No dead grass to see here either!
Just expanses of white snow...and brown mud...

Me said...

MOL!! we enjoyed the sing along-xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep

The Florida Furkids said...

We are glad we don't have any of that cold white stuff!!

ps - we sang along too.

My Mind's Eye said...

OMCs...bless your FSG's heart...'cause I know she is the one having to traipse about out of doors looking for grass.
Yesterday's Wizard of ID cartoon said it best:
He hired a Sherpa to help him find his mailbox that was buried in the snow. Wonder if FSG can hire one from Uber or Amazon?
Hugs Cecilia

Catscue Cat Mom said...

You poor kitties! We have plenty, we'll ship you a box - MOL!

Sandra Cox said...

I'm going to be tuning up the radio and listening for Dead Grazz:)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I hope Lady Spring has a word, or maybe a lot of words with Old Man Winter and tells him to pack his bags.

pilch92 said...

Great song. SOrry you have so much snow covering the grazz though. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

We got plenty of dead grass too, it sure beats snow!

Ivan from WMD said...

Oh my! We only got about four inches the other day--we don't know what we'd do with that cover! But at least you didn't have to sing a dead trees tribute. :-)

messymimi said...

No snow here, but the grass isn't growing, either. That's a nice break.

meowmeowmans said...

We haven't seen much of our grazz, either, Tabbies. C'mon, Spring. Where are you???

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

That was fantastic and left us with a big smile.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

One of the reasons I no longer have a dog is because I don't want to go outside with him when he has to pee. Bleu and Squiggles are happy, too. FSG, please don't go out looking for dead grass until some of this white stuff is gone. Stay safe, stay warm, all of you. You really gave me a reason to smile tonight.

Kea said...

We'd give a lot to see dead grass here too. There's been WAY too much of the white stuff this winter, and far too many extreme cold warnings! Winter can kiss our furry behinds goodbye anytime!

TurtleLover said...

thank you for the tribute. I did sing along 😊

Pam and Teddy said...

Well we all feel better having sung along that's for sure although at this moment (knock on wood - Dad's head will do) we have no snow on the ground right now. Just acres of MUD. Which is worse? Lemme get back to you on that.

Hugs, Ted O Nator

John Bellen said...

Ha! This made me chuckle. I’m guessing you guys aren’t too fond of the winter weather…

john said...

Dudez, sum wun stolz yer wurldz!

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, what a lot of snow, I can't wait to see snow. Purrs Archer. Hope you keep warm and safe. Patch and Flower. x

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde meu querido amigo. Acho que com muita neve eu morreria de frio. Nos do Rio de Janeiro não estamos muito acostumados com frio.

Katie Isabella said...

Oh Tabbies. You have covered all of the aggravation of the heavy snow with this very catchy song! I sang with you...I will again. Say the word. Solo? Proudly!!...listen.....

Saku said...

It is the same thing here Tabbies, but mom bean says some of the damned snow is finally melting. I even got to nap in the sunny room yesterday! But mom bean says it will a long time yet (maybe 8,19988724,29714 naps) before we see the grazz. Hope it arrives sooner for you.

Anonymous said...

Oh Meowza can we relate! We are dying to see green grass and that white stuff is getting on our last nerve (not to mention, having to use that snow pushy, tossy thing makes The Human very cranky). We're singing your sone and purraying to see green soon!
Purrs & Head Bonks,
Alberto, Oliver & Lily

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Looks like a big problem with the grass but I think it will all come back someday.

Sandra Cox said...

Luckily our white stuff is all melted.

Mickey's Musings said...

Yikes!!!! SNOW!! Ya haz it !!!!!!!!!!!
Ours keeps coming and going.
Snow,rain,snow,freezing rain,snow ,rain.
I just want to see grass again too...green grass that is, not that dead stuff in the yard!
Purrs, Julie

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

We have been singing a very similar song over here! So cold and everything covered in snow! Yikes! Stay warm and cozy

Luiz Gomes said...

Bom dia meu querido amigo. Passando para desejar um bom final de semana.

Three Chatty Cats said...

Yikes! I'll send you some of our green grass (and sunshine) if you want!

Chuck Huss said...

I am so glad I live in Florida.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

OMC you're all to wonderful to bring out such a purrfect song for the furreeze...MOL...sew weare o weare brings laughter everywhere🎶🎶😹
Warm Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend🐾😽💞

Luiz Gomes said...

Bom dia meu amigo querido. Desejo um sábado com muita saúde.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Oh boy! I don't see any dead grass either. Just lots and lots of that white stuff!"

The J-Cats said...

That's a great song.
No more snow here, at least - but still waiting for Spring.

Mickey's Musings said...

Happy Valentine's Day to all at Troute Town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Purrs, Julie and the mum

Fr. Tom Fish said...

We can soooooooo relate dear trout friendz. We don't know where anything is outside, lost track and we're glad we, too, don't have to go outside to pee in this hellfish, nubbie-freezing mess...I hope spring doesn't forget about us..holy carp! What if she does?? ~ Tom

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde. Parabéns pelo seu excelente trabalho.

Sandra Cox said...

I love that your cat condos are at window level. I know the critters love it too;)

Darla M Sands said...

lol

Kitties Blue said...

It took more than three weeks for our snow from MLK day to go away, and there is lots still piled up in parking lots! Now we are having five days of rain. We want spring. We sure hope things have improved for you. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet