white fish wavez everee one
N welcome
two de continmewin saga oh
busted on live tee vee
starrin me toona
N KNOT DAI$Y
we iz still down heer
at de pole lease stayshunz
N frank lee R wunderin
what de be jezuz
iz goin on
bak on set
bak on set
but we gotta get joanie
N de shop vac outta heer
while de codd motherz
convincin joanie ta leeve
letz see why de shop vac'z
been heer sinz summer time
camera dood followz me
🐈🐈🐈
capo tuna: shop vac.....whoa dood
how in de be
jezuz have ya been
N why in de sam hell
waz joanie still talkin ta de copperz
ewe can be honest with me buddy
lord
noez what she toll daiz
who sheez talkin two now
shop vac: who knows
what girl cats talk about
they are probably comparing
nail
polish or something
capo tuna: sorree
yur carz still heer
in de impound dood
that bass terd ratz
prob ablee smellin ta
high heaven
why dinna ya just leeve thiz place
ore did ya come back
ta fry him up over a grill
witha side oh
greenz !
shop vac: I'm getting me
some new wheels
I just needed to get something
out of this old car.
You can have it, and the rat too.
capo tuna: thanx dood
we will knead it ta get bak two
de stayshunz
speekin oh long azz dayz N weekz
why haznt de insurance companee
settled
thiz claim yet
itz been 98 monthz buddy
eye guess thiz iz typical
pro seed dure
pro seed dure
but what haz ya been doin
while waitin on de claimz
ta settle
while waitin on de claimz
ta settle
de fed: all rite
enough small talk you two
enough small talk you two
capo tuna; you come with me
you and the codd mother
will be interested to see
what I have on tape
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live palz
with thanx
for playin along
♥♥♥
♥♥♥


48 comments:
Ah HA! Thought I recognized Sammy!
Sammy, me man. You sure get about. The po-lease sure are busy round there.
Shoko
Looks like they delivered the wrong color wheels to Sammy. Him and Joanie were happy to play along. XO
CAn't wait to see what's on that tape!! And if you are gonna fry up that rat be sure to invite us--we'll bring dessert!
What is it? What??
Joanie will make sure everything is okay!
Uh oh... What do they have ??
Well our girl cats are probably talking about Faux's summer cut:)
OMC, there's something happening there. Get the heck out the puleez station as quick as you can.
Never trust da popo.
Tuna seems to be taking it all in stride, but I fear de Feds are going to up the pressure. Only time will tell. I hope the shop vac doesn't stink too much with that dead rat in it. And I hope it has nothing to do with what the Feds have in store for them next week.
I truly look forward to Tuna and Dai$y getting back to the stay shun soon, too.
There's a tape? Well things just got mor complicated. But that's okay. We can still spring ya'. Big hugs
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
OMC dudes this could be well serious, and the last thing mew need is the feds on your tails!!! But on a lighter note, can the P.A. borrow the pink jeep dudes, she loves it?
Did mew get the package? **nod nod wink wink**
Big hugs
Basil & Co xox
Hey, wait a minute- nail polish? Really? Is that what you think girl cats talk about? I love the sound of fried rat with a side 'o greens!!
Those tapes can sure get one rather stuck. 98 months is short for insurance companies haha
Uh oh, a tape? It's a frame!
We're not sure what girl cats talk about, but we suspect that at least sometimes they're talking about how silly they think boys cats are. :-P
Another nail biter. What's on the tape?
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo you need a sharp Legal Eagle...I'm so sorry your are Al Fresco...I hope they feed you well. MOL
Hugs madi your bfff
oh oh. there's tape?
Napping sounds good while waiting for insurance company to work on the claim :-) Wonder what is on the tape!
Have a happy weekend!
WE all hope that tape is blank!
That rat is probably past time that he would be tasty. We are so curious what's on that tape! De shop vac sure knows how to spend his time well!
Oh no, what do the fed's have??? Thanks for the well wishes, my meow is slowly coming back. I was fully able to direct the humans to my food and treats.lol Have a great weekend. Purrs Skipper
There's video tape? MOUSES!
OMC! What could be on the tape?!? And did the feds have a proper warrant for that????
Nice wheels:)
Wonder what's on the tape. I hope it's not TW singing. Maybe it's one of the songs I'm playing at #Scifipawty. Think he means videotape? Gramma hated videotape.
The Shop Vac has good taste - but then anything would be preferrable after the ratz been in the old car for so long...
We wonder what could be on the tape ! Purrs
We think that rat is beyond being a tasty treat. That car is so snazzy.Looks like a good ride to us. You Trout Tabbies have a fantastic day.
Ah, a stinky rat is a well-aged rat, as anyone at any reputable steakhouse will assure you. Serve him with some baby greens, a loaded potato, and a basket of buns and butter and don't forget to tip your server extra for taking... wait, 98 months??? That had better be some big azz tip!
The plot thickens ... and we have to wait until next week to find out what's on the tape?!?!?!
ohhhh nooo! What is on the tape??? catchatwithcarenandcody
Uh Oh! The feds have some sore of evidence?! Oh that doesn't sound good... maybe it identifies who poisoned the rat or the rat that framed you? I think I need some nip to calm my nerves...
We are so lost on what has been happening. Mom's going to try to get some time this weekend (while we are sitting around admiring, whoops, we mean complaining about, more snow) to catch up. Love to all from our mom. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer
Wonder what is going to happen next! Those are some pretty fancy new wheels too!
There's a tape???? Uh oh, that could mean BIG trouble. I still have the cake with the file in if you need it. The cake will be stale by now though so I might have to send another cake with a hammer in to break the first cake! Dai$y's run on sentences must be catching!
Nixon had tapes and look what happened to him!!
Suspense...da, da, da....
Have a wonderful weekend.
Noodle and crew
BBQ Rat?? Mmmm!
But wait, at the police station??
There has to be a catch somewhere and its not fish...though this whole biz is somewhat fishy!!
Fun to see Sammy today:) Joanie are you in trouble?? Sammy doesn't look like he will be of much help...too much nip along with the grilled rat.....
Hope the critters are behaving and letting you put your feet up.
I'm sure they're putting your needs above their own. Choke, choke. Hack, hack. Excuse me while I cough up that hairball.
If you're waiting for the insurance claim to come back, it might be a long, long nap. And wait, there's a tape???
OMC...I think you have to find those tapes asap before the cops do...I guess... evidence can be found everywhere...even in that mousie... Pawkisses for good luck to find that tapes Tabbies :)<3
Sammy is a honorary Trout Talker!?! That is so cool! And if you need help finding that tape...I am an excellent finder (and hider)
Purrs
Marv
I have some fellas here that would be happy to join you for a rat roast.
If there's a tape floating around, you guys need to get your paws on it! Who knows what's on it?! Good luck on that insurance claim too...
Hmmm...what could be on that tape?
OK, I hope you guys get your paws on that tape!
Oh NO! A dirty AND stinkin' rat... that ain't a good combo. Love the colour car though, no chance you can export it for me, is there?? Now as to this tape, did he say what sort, or age rating. And make sure you dont get framed !
Toodle pips and purrs
ERin
Post a Comment