Thursday, September 28, 2017

DE CODD MOTHER DE BASS TERD TURKEEZ SAGA



 de codd mother 
de bass terd turkeez saga



last time on de codd mother
de bass terd turkeez saga

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

codd mother: the road from this point 
is going to be difficult 
and fraught with danger 

that is why we have asked 
pretzel boy to.....


capo tuna: lunch brake


two nite on de codd mother
~~~~~~
~~~~~

codd mother: well lunch brake 
seemed short

anyway we have asked pretzel boy 
to out fit each of you 
with a disguise 
so that you may 
mingle amongst society 
without being detected 

I will have no one injured 
or killed on my watch 
and if the bass terd gobbler 
wants to draw arms 
he will do so only with myself, 
capo tuna or consigliere boomer

pretzel boy, I turn this over to you
If we can now dim the lights
for an extra security measure 



  pretzel boy: thanx codd mother 
recruits, under the bench 
you will find your disguises 
please make sure you are 
wearing them BEFORE leaving 
as the cloaking devise 
will then be turned off  

I guarantee 
not even your own family 
will recognize you

please dress now

{ 3.7 minits later 
N everyone 
has ther dizz guizez on } 

pretzel boy: as you can see 
my disguise 
works purrfectly

 
 back to you codd mother  

codd mother: thanx pretzel boy 
we are indeed indebted to you 
 as I dont recognize a soul 

and this 
just from row one
middle section

you recruits look FABulous 
♥♥




please now refer to page 98 
of the handout 

 I have outlined a few examples 
of what we all need to be aware of and

capo tuna: NAP TIME ~~~ 

heerz two a happee
healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live 
pretzel boy designer wear
♥♥♥ 






56 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

What great costumes! What's going to happen next? You kitties have a great weekend. Purrs Skipper.

Pat Hatt said...

With disguises like that, the burds will run when they see everyone coming. Or fly, if their wings don't get clipped.

Petveda Ayurveda said...

So Nice And Cute..So Keep Your Pet Fit ..Thanks


If any one know more about Organic Medicated Pet Shampoo Visit To Organic Medicated Pet Shampoo



If any one know more about pet Products Visit to buy pet products

Eastside Cats said...

WOW! I don't recognize anybody when they have their disguises on! Heck, I don't recognize my own kitties either...hmmm....

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is amazing. I didn't recognize anyone. Great job disguising yourselves, tabbies.

CJ Kennedy said...

Wow! these disquises are impressive. Well done.

Kea said...

Wow! We don't recognize anyone, either. Heck, we don't even recognize ourselves now!

Marg said...

Now those are some mighty fine disguises. Surly no one will recognize you. Sure gave the Mom a good giggle. Have a good week end yourselves.

My Mind's Eye said...

I hope everyone remember the cardinal rule of a road trip!!
Always go potty at every stop no matter whether or not you really HAVE to. You never know when the next break will come.
PS those disguises will be great for trick or treat
Hugs madi your bfff

Tamago said...

LOL I didn't see this coming. What an excellent idea to put on disguise! The photo cracked me up - great job :-) Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

It's so hard to get anything done in a timely manner with a meeting of cats ... but those disguises are genius! And no fighting over who gets to be what!

Me said...

This is getting so exciting! We're going under covers! Great work Pretzel Boy--you double rock!
Purrs, Meep

Brian's Home Blog said...

I could go for lunch and skip the danger part!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Those are very imaginative disguises! Some are very frightening, and others, not so much.

Cathy Keisha said...

Whoa! I don't even recognize myself. I'm not afraid of dying cos I will kill that gobbler first.

Henry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deziz World said...

Hmmmm Great disguises. We don't even recognize ourselves. MOL Big hugs fur all.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

The Whiskeratti said...

This is great! We totally luff our disguises.

Mickey's Musings said...

What a pawsome idea,getting those disguises!!
Oh yeah, we are going to have such fun!!!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those disguises are amazing. I could be there myself and not know it.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Nap time takes precedence over all else, for sure!

The Daily Pip said...

Sigh ...Ruby wants a disguise. I told her they were only for cats, but guess what - she wants to dress up like a cat. Silly doggies.

XOXO, Rosie DA BOSS

pilch92 said...

Those sure are great disguises. Have a nice nap and weekend. Thank you for the comforting words you left for me on the loss of Phoebe. XO

Annie Bear said...

I have to laugh because I was thinking that there hasn't been much progress made with this meeting, but then I remember that these are kitties! This is a lot of progress! Kitties have their priorities. Annie loves her disguise. She's the tiger in the upper right corner.

Ivan from WMD said...

That Pretzel Boy sure is clever! We were totally fooled!

Saku said...

Definitely some pawsome costumes efurryone! You sure fooled us.

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Tabbies, dudes & Miss Dai$y, mew are the masters of disguise, we had no clue at all, and we agree with Angels Eric and Flynn - we could be there and not even know it!!! Dudes mew're amazin' 3000 paws up

Big hugs

Basil & Co xox

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh...I thought someone changed the channel! I did not recognize anyone! Great job, guys. You rock! xoxo

Chuck Huss said...

Who are you guys? Am I at the right blog?

BeadedTail said...

Hey wait a minute! What happened to the trout towne tabbies? Where'd they go?

Mr Puddy said...

Ha..Ha..Ha.. Yeah No way, your own family will recognize you!...Don't hate me Okay ? you look like a sleepy raccoon MOL !
Have a great weekend
=^x^=

Katie Isabella said...

CodMother, you and CodFather and the Family are the best Family I have. I am in my disguise, the ape suit and ready to rock and roll. Good thing Dai$y gave me the card of her attorney. I may need it.

Anonymous said...

My Cod! Those are the best disguises EVER! You could disappear on the savannas of Africa!!
The Bassturd Trkee will NEVER suspect!
purrs
Marv
Purrs
Marv

Deb Barnes said...

MOL - you kitties are marvels of disguise...surely a movie is in the making? Love your clock, too. I think it might benefit to be on your schedule where I work... Purrs from Deb and the Zee/Zoey gang

H.R. Bennett said...

Is it bad to admit I started laughing at the Turkey drawing arms? All I could imagine was this turkey with a pen in its beak just doodling a bunch of arms but he keeps messing up on the hands and getting frustrated.

meowmeowmans said...

Holy smokes, those are some brilliant disguises! We don't know who's who!

The Menagerie Mom said...

Wow! Look at those disguises! Are you also using these for Halloween?

P.S. You all won the magnet from our giveaway this past Friday! This here human sent an email to what she hopes is an email address that belongs to you all (silly human, she struggles with simple tasks like this every day). If you didn't get an email from us, though, please email us at fourleggedfurballs@gmail.com. Purrs!

Anonymous said...

Wow...what disguises I can't tell one bench from the other. I must send you my disguise.....you have to use your imagination now.

Shoko

Anonymous said...

Oh cwap! I need your e-mail to send my unique disguise.

Shoko

Sandra Cox said...

Whoa, those are some great disguises.
Please tell the cod mother that her recruit Franky is grounded till further notice for ripping pieces of wallpaper right off the kitchen wall.

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

*Lola looks in the mirror* Where am I? That's not me! Where did I go?

*Lexy chimes in* That IS you, Lola! It's a disguise. *shakes head*

A Tonl said...

Zzzz-z-z-z-z... *snort* uhhh yeah, yeah, page 98, right herez.... no we weren't snoring .... (MOL)

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Zulu and Frodo are wondering if the disguises use the same technology as the cloaking device the Klingons used! So cool!

John Bellen said...

Capo Tuna, we were just getting to the good bit! Those disguises turn the whole place into a zoo, don't they?

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Wow, we don't even know who we are, we are so in-cod-neato!

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

Holey Cowkittiness, Tabbies....who is who...we can't recognize anyone...am I inn too....MOL :D Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend :) <3

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

PS we loved your remarkable post of St Francis of Assissi. Extra Pawkisses <3 <3 <3

Valentine said...

Wow, those sure are some disguises you got there! They should all be quite effective! Da Bass Terd turkey will be caught off guard, fur sure! Mew Mew & Purrs!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA I love "Pretzel Boy'!! Thanks for the smiles Tabbies. With Siddhartha henry so ill, I'm not happy at all. He is going to start Baytril tonite (Oct. 6th). The Convenia is not working well enough on its' own.
Thank you for your support. It means a lot to us!
(((Hugs))) Sherri-Ellen & *paw patss* Siddhartha Henry =^,.^=

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Oh heck I know I commented on this meeting before but I seem to have been sat staged by de Bass terd turkeys! Anyways I just wanted to say my disguise of an ant eater itches, I think I may have ants in my pants MOL
Have an excellent week and I just also want to say that is a mighty fine prayer to St Francis, for all those in need... the dude is a real saint, for sure!
Toodle pip and purrs
ERin (in disguise third from the left three rows from the back, I think?)

Sandra Cox said...

Hope you and the tabbies have a pleasant, productive week.

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Hey! Where is everyone? We don't see any cats around! Only disguises! Pee Ess.... we loved your St. Francis prayer.

Sandra Cox said...

I saw a lovely St Francis in the garden store today and thought of you.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Thanks fur a wonderfur prayer to St Fancis and we are behind you all 1000000 purrcentz with them deeskiesez. Well done indeedy
Timmy and Tomcat Family Fighting that Basterd Bird!

Sandra Cox said...

Just stopped by to say hey.
Here's to the day when every cat will have a good home.

Kitties Blue said...

Oh wow, we don't even recognize our own sisfurs and brofurs. These are all mighty fine disguises. Did you say nap time? Yippee! It's what we do best. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy