Thursday, September 21, 2017

A LOTTA DE BASS TERD AZZ WERD; PIE RATZ DAY SHANTEEZ

whitefish wavez everee one 
N welcome
ta R fish a fied  
pie ratz day post
=^.-^=

that iz
two dayz late
coz of

ewe guessed it
anal azz food serviss gurl

with that bee in said 
letz get rite two
two dayz shantee 
which dizzez

ewe guessed it
de bass terd turkee

feel free ta sing a long 
in yur mindz eye 
♫♪♪♪♫♫♫



ye bilge suckin 
bass terd turkee
we hate yur
scurvee azz

we wood feed 
ewe two de fish
but it wood poizon 
all R bazz

ther ya sit scurvee burd
bye de capn’z door
next two de cannonz shot
turkee on shipz floor

 ma rooned ewe will bee
with bonez N wind N galez
tiz davy jones locker for ye
coz dead burd tell noe talez

 ye bilge suckin 
bass terd turkee
we hate ye 
bass terd azz

 we shaint say 
fair windz two thee
sew long 
ye scurvee azz

stuffed in cannon we shot de burd
kleer up and thru de air
ya make uz sick
burd iz dead 
we troo lee due knot care

a black spot 
upon ye hide
yur heartz $#itz
two de cor

ye addled 
poxed blaggard
scurvee turkee
iz noe mor

heerz two a happee
healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live tall shipz













49 comments:

The Whiskeratti said...

Whoa, y'all make fierce anti-turkey pirates!

My Mind's Eye said...

MOLMOLMOL
we hate yur
scurvee azz

we wood feed
ewe two de fish
Those lines cracked us up!! Thank goodness mom swallowed her coffee before she read them
Hugs madi your bfff

CJ Kennedy said...

Fun sea shanty, and now I have an earworm for the day. Headbutts all around =^..^=

stellaroselong said...

You are some mean ass pirates we would hate to run into you in the ocean, by the way do you need another deck hand like a ferret or donkey? stella rose

Kea said...

You guys scare us. Have you thought of therapy for your bird anger issues? :-P

Crafting Queen said...

Oh my goodness, you guys are scary!!! Have a great weekend.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We want to be on your side as pirates!
Have a wonderful weekend!!

Pat Hatt said...

haha those turkeys don't stand a chance. Kill em with scurvy, but I wouldn't go near there ass, humans already stick things up there, leave that to them.

pilch92 said...

Excellent pirate speak post. Good point that they would ruin all the fish. Have a nice weekend! XO

Deziz World said...

Well at least ya' made a posty. We didn't even celebrate da day of da pirates. MOL Big hugs fur all.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Me said...

Ahoy ahoy! You be some mean pirates! (maybe those turkeys will get sea sick!)
Purrs from your matey, Meep

H.R. Bennett said...

Awww. Come on pirates. Don't gotta hate on Turkeys.

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Ahoy mateys!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Robert Newton (Long John Silver) would be proud!

Cathy Keisha said...

Appaws! Appaws! At least you got a post 2 days late. I didn't even get one and I didn't get to shot no turkee neither.

Katie Isabella said...

I fink the CodMother was there!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh.....a fitting end to those scurvy turkees indeed! I'd say make 'em walk the plank but I think it better to SERVE them on a plank...complete with stuffing!

Love and Hugs, Teddy

Anonymous said...

Whoa...excellent! You guys outdid yourselves with that! Well done! Bravo! Arrrgh!

Tamago said...

Wow what a mighty pirate song. That would scare bass terd turkeez away!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Pirate Day can be belated...it's always so much fun!

Marg said...

Pirate day is any day you want to make it. That was such a good song. You all have a bird free day. Take care.

Ivan from WMD said...

You guys are too funny! Well worth the wait!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I completely forgot Pirates Day, so Service Girl did far better than I did for poor Bleubeard and Squiggles. In fact, I'm even late visiting today. I stopped by early this morning, then had to go grocery shopping, It all went downhill from there, so maybe I should walk the plank. I love that you didn't feed the bassturd turkey to the fish out of compassion for the fish.

I hope you had a great Pirates Day and possibly a great bassturd turkey free day.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Y'all be careful with that grog, don't get to shipfaced!

Morrie Major said...

What a great song - so funny! And it looks like you had a great Pirates Day!!
Lots of licks, your good friend Morrie :)

The Island Cats said...

MOL! You don't want to poison the fish with the Bass Terd Turkee.

BeadedTail said...

Is it bad we're hoping you shot the turkey this way? Just sayin.

Mickey's Musings said...

That is the best poetry! Arrrrrrgh!
Shoot them bass turd turkeys far!
Heh,heh,heh!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Colehaus Cats said...

We'll have that poem running through our head all day long, now. And our Mom says ya shoulda used an even BIGGER FONT. She would have. She hates turkeys, too!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Huh. I've heard of a chicken cannon ... but a turkey cannon?!?! It sounds foul! {fowl/foul ... hahaha ... couldn't resist).

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That bilge suckin bass terd turkee got no more than he deserved! Was he related to the Gobbler?

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

I love it I love it!! I have to tell you that if you just substitute bass terd turkee for Frodo it's pretty much the same song as Amarula sings!

Darla M Sands said...

I'm with Nick. ~grin~ Best wishes.

Eastside Cats said...

"we hate yur scurvee azz"
'nuff said!
Pee Ess: Brian's comment above was the bestest! LOL!

Annie Bear said...

Aye! Blimey! That bilge suckin' bass terd turkee needs to walk the plank! (So does the lady for completely missing Meow Like a Pirate Day!) Hope you guys are having a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...........what happens if you guys start searching through all your "catscestors" and discover way back when you are related to a turkey????
Stereo purrs........Hemingway and Steinbeck

meowmeowmans said...

We love your pirate post, gang. Those turkeys need to be walking the plank!

We wanted to thank you for your thoughtful condolences and purrs about our sweet baby Zoe's passing. They are such a comfort to us. We are so grateful for you, and for your friendship. Love and hugs.

Smudge said...

Whoaa, such musical talent!!

Valentien said...

Argh there, da tabbies & hats off to yer fine song! I fancy da bass terd turkee will not mess with da likes of yuz anymore! I think me see a trail o feaders drift'n in da wind. Jolly good! Wish'in yuz blu skies fer sail'n. Mousierum cheers!

Noodle Cat said...

You do Pirates Day great justice!
Have a super Sunday...

Noodle and crew

Cat Lover said...

Great pirate song! You guys are tough.
Have a good week!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Nothing like hearing that the bass terd turkee bass terd has been shot out of da cannon and is no more
Peace and Ye got da scuppers nice an tie dee
Terrible Timm

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

MOL...now all I can think of is that scurvee azz of that bass terd turkee...MOL :D Spicy Pawkisses fer me Hearties :) <3

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Now that is a sea shanty and a half! Rock guys rock and that ain't just the waves MOL
Have a most excellent week!
Purrs
ERin

Anonymous said...

You sure don't like turk key and were very descriptive of him. So we don't need a mind's eye to understand you besides we couldn't find our mind's eye....must've left it outside.

Shoko and Kali

Crafting Queen said...

I am intrigue why do you need a saw? I only have a little one. purrs Skipper.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

The Tabbies inspired today's Wednesday wonders post and I will be posting Remember Thursday tomorrow. Thanks for all you do for the cat (and dog) community.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

We here sure be all glad tat we be nah burd...yargh!!

Anonymous said...

BEST. SEA. SHANTY. EVER.
Sherri-Ellen & Siddhartha Henry :) :)