WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TWO A TROUT TEE VEE
EPPA SODA EYE AM CALLIN
WHY EYE MIZZED DE SKEWL BUZ
ALL YEER LONG
PART 13
LETZ LOOK
EYE KNEADED
TA CON SOOM ME BREK FEZT
EYE HAD TA WAZH UP
EYE HAD TA LET DE DAWGZ OUT
DE RITE FACIN SIDE OH DE LOVE SEET
KNEADIN A SCRATCHIN....
EYE MEEN...A TEN SHUN
N THER EWE HAZ IT
WHY EYE MIZZED DE BUZ EVEREE DAY
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE
WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE
TEE CHURRZ
© june 10, 2026
All Rights Reserved
.jpg)





31 comments:
and i bet the dog ate your homework.
Mackerull, you got the best method for missing that school bus. One runs by our house still everyday, but it's actually delivering lunches to all the kiddies that are home for the summer. Lynn and I are feeling overheated all the sudden. The man who rubs my belly, despises air conditioning. He's leaving tomorrow for a few days and Lynn says she's going to put the air conditioner on freeze. Maybe I should go to summer school where they have air conditioners, lol.🚌🚌❄️
Good reasons
oh cod, i slept thru dee alarm
We cannot fault you for doing your all impawtant cat duties. Again, we suggest home schooling. The hours are much more flexible, and there is always nap time between every subject. But, “schools out for summer,” so put your paws up, and just relax. You have all day to complete your few tasks. Tell us about the woofie’s hat if you please. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
I'm pretty sure you didn't miss much by letting the bus go by!!!
Oh Happy Day, was a-scared we'd missed Part 13, a most impawtent part. Did you furget the grumpy cranky bus driver with the scraggly beard and weird voice who smells bad ...
Mack I do truly and sincerely hope you were given sufficient breakfast to fuel you handsome man cat body for a days work.
If not, Angel Madi would suggest a pounce on FSG's bladder at 2 am
PS I'm just the angel's messenger
Hugs cecilia
All FURRY valid reesoness fore miss THE Skewl Bus Mackerull.....Bet there was sum cat nappin innvolved! ;)
Mee won't tell.
***nose rubss*** BelalDharma an **blowss kissess** BellaSita Mum
Those are excellent reasons. I wish I had you around for inspiration when I had to catch the schoolbus!
That sofa needed you more than the school bus.
Haha, I almost thought you were meowing about missing a squirrel, MOL! Great excuses though, for missing the schoolbus!
All good reasons!
Nobody would have believed me if I had tried to say I'd been washing up...
I do NOT miss riding on a school bus. lol Keep up the good work; you do have a busy schedule.
Better luck next school year. :) XO
All valid reasons, if you ask us, Mack. Maybe you'll have better luck catching the bus next school year!
It's obvious you are well educated enough and quite busy at the moment.
What a busy morning. You deserve a break
The bus driver should wait outside until you're ready to leave.
Mack, you're so very educated already, doing so much work on a daily basis. xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep
Yer Pal Katie learned from you!!!
Mack, you've got too much to do at home to have to get on that bus!
Charlee: "Wow, Mack, you're even busier in the morning than our Dada is. No wonder you keep missing the bus with all those things you have to get done!"
Beautiful blog
Please read my post
Hey Mack, my dad says he ran out of excuses for missing the school bus all those hundreds of years ago.
Mackerull, Mummy really, really wishes She had known you when She had to go to school (like, about a billion years ago). She was quite inventive in finding reasons for not going to school, but no-where near as creative as you (mol).
That's a busy schedule, Mackerull, so no wonder you miss the bus effurry day🙈🙈Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day to you and your mommy too🐾😽💞
So much to do, so little time!
Dood, mew are so busy, come to BBHQ for a mini vay-cay, we'll drive the tank, eradicate some stuff with extreme prejudice, it'll be fun - we'll send Astrid in the TTTB for mew! 😹🐾✨🐾😹
Post a Comment