Wednesday, October 2, 2024

R HEER ROE ♥♥♥♥♥ 10.4

  WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TWO A TROUT TEE VEE 




EPPA SODA THAT EYE AM CALLIN 

THANX MEW ♥♥
~~~~~~~~

TWO DE HEER ROE OH 
ALL IN TROUT TOWNE

ST FRANCIS
PATRON SAINT OH DE ENVIROMENT
AND ALL ANIMALZ

WE LOVEZ EWE DOOD ♥♥♥♥


lovez frum: ♥♥
pete, skipper, clancy, mack de knife
fang, ono, satan de dawg, murf de surf,
ono junior, sam, little joe, jiggz,
de butcher, jacob, perky, 
hyme, tyme, creem puf, marsh mellow
hokey, pokey, smoky, big duck
zachariah, bozo, alfie, bob
bonnie N clyde
dobie, link
and last but knot leest
boomer N dai$y
tuna N sauce
dude N mackerul ♥♥♥♥♥

HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE WEEK
OH END

PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE
HEER ROEZ ♥♥♥
💖💙💚💛💜🤎🧡

© OCTOBER 2, 2024
All Rights Reserved

28 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

When the girlies were little, their parochial school had a blessing of the animals ceremony on or around Oct.4, St. Francis' feast day. The children could bring their pets to school and the priest would bless them. Since Ink, hated riding in the car and the carrier, the girls brought stuffed animals with them. Other children brought stuffed animals, too. So cute

The Florida Furkids said...

We're going to the Blessing of the Pets on Saturday!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Laura and Mackerull,
October 4 is World Animal Day and that means a feast day for all of our kitties!
Today is Guardian Angel Day and we all need one.
St. Francis is a great patron saint for all animals indeed. LOVE your lush hostas!
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

https://mariettesbacktobasics.blogspot.com/2013/10/world-animal-day-2013-and-my-first-pets.html

Lynn and Precious said...

Mackerull, when Lynn was young during the time of the dinosaurs, she grew up with da church doing blessing of the animals. She has not taken me, but she knows I am watched by the same St. Francis. Precious

My Mind's Eye said...

Mack and FSG what a lovely way to honor St. Francis and his love of all critters great and small
Hugs Cecilia

Brian's Home Blog said...

We love that special hero too!

Little Miss Titch said...

that's a beautiful spot for St Francis xoxo Little Miss Titch

Eastside Cats said...

We agree!

pilch92 said...

Thank you for the reminder that St Francis' Feast Day is almost here. I wish my church still blessed pets. XO

Darla M Sands said...

I have a lovely garden feature that has St. Francis surrounded by animals. :D Be well!

Katie Isabella said...

I love St. Francis there as a constant reminder. If find his statue, I believe I will feature him too. Thank you Mackerull and FSG.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Your Hostas are lovely

meowmeowmans said...

Mack, we love St. Francis, too! XO

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "The Franciscans are having their blessing of the animals soon over at the Mission! Maybe we will go this year!"
Charlee: "Yeah have fun with that. We cats will stay home."

Bibi&Meep said...

You are truly blessed.
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep

Dma said...

Definitely our household’s favorite Saint too.

John Bellen said...

We owe a lot to St Francis, and for the cats of Trout Towne asking him for help from time to time. Maybe he could push a couple of cats I know into traps I have set up for them...

Three Chatty Cats said...

We second that THANX MEW!

Crafting Queen said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Patch and Archer are fine but Flower is at the vet hospital and is not doing well. x

The J-Cats said...

Blessing the animals sounds like a wonderful idea. And We purray for blessings also on those Humans who look after animals and work for their good.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Our favorite Saint!

messymimi said...

He was a fabulous guy who knew the value of doing what our Heavenly Father wanted us to be doing at any given moment. One day, while tending his beloved rose bushes, one of his companions asked him, "If you knew Jesus was coming back in ten minutes, what would you do?"

St. Francis looked at his brother monk and said, "I'd finish tending my rose bushes," and went right on working.

Do what He puts in front of you, especially if it happens to be caring for His creation.

CCL Wendy said...

Wow, St. Francis has a regular fan club with you guys! Loyalty and belief are beautiful things.

Juno said...

There is always something new to learn for a puppy like me. Thank you for inspiration! Juno

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Here's to St Francis, too! Does he like nip beer? I ask as I can raise a glass to him tonight ;)
ERin

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

saint Francis was my mom's fav saint!

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

Beautiful ode to St. Francis, Mackerul🙏Double Pawkisses for a Peaceful week ahead🐾😽💞

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

I admire him, and I love the garden statue you have