WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TWO THIZ WEEKZ
TROUT TEE VEE
EPPA SODA EYE CALLZ
THER IZ
~~~~~~~
THER IZ
A RED WINGED TARRA DAK TIL
ON ME GRAZZ
THER EYE WAZ
IN DE DENZE UNDERGROWTH
UNDER DE BLAZIN BRITE SUN
WHEN EYE SPIED HIM
heerz two a happee
healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live
pree hiztoric life
© JULY 10, 2024
All Rights Reserved



27 comments:
Mackerull, Lynn nose a thing er too bout taree dak tilz. She waz born
durin da age of dino sourz. Eye have seen em here to, so I guess they
did knot all die out when Lynn waz young.
It seems you are being invaded by the evil burdz. I enjoyed your movie you sent me.
Good work, Mack! Your sharp eyes and soft paws led you right to a real life din-o-soar. Kudos to you.
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep
Dearest Mack...you know I am a lover of all thing RED
and Mr. Gorgeous Cardinal is our state bird too.
Hugs to you, FSG and Grandma
Cecilia
Oh, a huge bird dinosaur for sure. 😆
On a side note, I do like cardinals! The males are such a striking colour, quite lovely. Though I know that you don't see it quite that way! Lol.
OH my! Thank goodness you spied it and that you were able to show us what you crept up on! My, that was a sight to see...all prehistoric and all. Have to say that and Mommy and I, we enjoyed what Lynn said, I think my mom was born then too.
Well at least it did you the favor of being a burd easy to see lol
Dearest Laura,
You always make me laugh with those kitty observations and kitty language.
LOVE that kitty face of discovery!
We got lots of those red cardinals here and they eat the bulk of our bird seeds.
But we, the kities and I love them and all the others, but mostly the tiny hummingbirds that come right to the bay window side panel for best view.
Big hugs,
Mariette + Kitties
As close to a dinosaur as anything!
How scary. I am glad you were safe inside. :) XO
A RED dinosaur!
Charlee: "BIRD!!!"
You look pretty wary of him, Mackerull, and no doubt with good reason!
Oh, keep an eye on this one. It's the "Cardinal" subspecies and they are known to have angels nearby.
Mackerull, you have a very perceptive eye. It's the red species, too.
OOH! We see him, Mack! And then you know what happened??? He cam tobOUR yard, too!
Make that little cardinal you bitch
Pretty bird...oh wait, this is The Tabbies Blog....evil burd!! LOL!
That bird needs better camouflage!
:P
Whoa, what a find! Good job spotting that dinosaur!
I enjoyed this past and the comments. :D Be well!
Makerull, what sharp eyes you have to have spotted that Tarra Dak Till!
He looks pretty innocent to me ;)
Good spotting. That ancient species shows up at our house quite often as well! XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh
Ooooh, we have some of that pree historic life 'round here, too!
Mee-yow that iss sum Terry-dack-till fore sure Mackerull...wee due not get them heer anymore!! **sighss**
Wee hope yoress comess back to vissit again!
***nose rubss*** BellaDharma an (((huggiess))) BellaSita Mum
Post a Comment