Wednesday, March 8, 2023

ITZ ALL IN DE MINDZ EYE ART GAL O REE 3.8

 WHITEFISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE 
& WEL COME TWO KNOTA 
REE RUN POST 
BUT A MACKERULL
ITZ ALL IN DE MINDZ EYE 
ART GAL O REE POST
 

 
ME MACKERULL IZ BUZZED HAPPEE 
TA BEE PICKIN UP 
WEAR DE BIG KATOONA 
LEEVED OFF 
N TRYIN ME BEST
AT CREE ATIN SUM FINE ART 
TWO CONTIN MEW DE ART GAL O REE 
TRA DISHN UN

IF EWE HAZ BEN 
TWO DE ART GAL O REE BEE FOR
EWE NOE ALL PEACEZ R FRA GEEL 
SEW PLEEZ DUE KNOT
PICK UP AND PLEEZ REMEMBURR 
TWO STAY BEE HIND DE ROPEZ

WITH THAT BEE IN SAID
LUNCH WILL BEE SERVED PRON TOE
AT 2:30 AYE EM 
SEW PLEEZ HELP YUR SELF 
TWO DE FISH OH DE DAY 
WHICH HAPPENZ TA BEE SOLE

ALL RITIE THEN ON WITH DE TOOR

EYE CALL THIZ PEECE
 
HORZE HEAD

EYE CALL THIZ PEECE

ICE BERG KNOT LETTUCE

BUT KNOT HORZE HEAD



EYE CALL THIZ PEECE 
SMILE

KNOT HORZE HEAD LETUCE
 


EYE CALL THIZ PEECE 

SNAILZ KNOT SMILIN 
ORE EATIN LETTUCE ONA ICE BERG
 



 
 EYE AM KNOT VERREE GOOD 
AT THIZ STUFF YET 
SEW MAY BEE BYE
LATE SPRINGZ 
EYE WILL HAZ GOTTEN BETTER
 
 
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE 
WEEK OH END
 
PEACE OUT & ROCK ON
 LONG LIVE  
ART LEZZONZ 
 
© MARCH 8, 2023
All Rights Reserved
 
 
 

23 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

We aren't as good as you makin picturz, but we lefz Mama a ❤️💩 - Calli n' Quill

Me said...

Great start! We look forward to your masterpeeces.
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep

Mickey's Musings said...

Those are mighty fine arty pieces Mackerull!!
They are all pawsome creations!!
Purrs, Julie

My Mind's Eye said...

Hello my feline friends in INdiaNA and FS and Grandma!!
Horse head...my mind's eye sees an oven mitten. Probably 'cause I'm hungry
Definitely a smile!!

Snail or a beaver but definitely not smilin'
Hugs Cecilia

Zoolatry said...

Tis all in the eyes of the beholder and we too saw a mitten, albeit an upside down one, though certainly mittens are generally worn in the snow, why this one (and only one ...
where is its mate?) is apparently all lost and alone on some sandy beach ... wait, there is or has been snow in hoosierland, and no beaches nearby ... what the H? strange things in the litter loo midst the litter glitter, indeed artistic renderings ala jackson ploppop, or is that jackson ploppoop ... never mind, it is all in the eye of the beholder or the cleaner upper

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Excellent work, Mackerull. I definitely see a horse's head and not a mitten. It looks a lot like the horses here. The smile is very good too.

pilch92 said...

You did an excellent job. I especially like smile and the snail. :) XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

Very talented you are and my hat's off to the artists!

meowmeowmans said...

You are some seriously talented artists, Tabbies! That snailz not smilin one is a masterpiece! XO

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

That is some of the finest work I have ever seen you produce.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

We think you did a fine job of being the litter gallery's tour guide! Thanks for a fun tour...
Hope the horse head has a body somewhere...

messymimi said...

I think you are doing a wonderful job! Thank you for keeping up the tradition.

John Bellen said...

I think you're very good, Mackerull, and I'm sure Tuna would approve. Your contribution no doubt pleases all Trout Towne's fans. And I liked the horse's head best: I saw it right away.

The Island Cats said...

I gotta start doing some pee art. But I bet I can’t match your masterpieces. ~Ernie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "We think the last ones look like fake moustaches! Maybe you can sell them to King Shark to use as a disguise!"

Eastside Cats said...

A fine showing, Mack!
One of Da Boyz left us a heart-shaped peeball the other day...D'Awww!

The Florida Furkids said...

Excellent artwork!!! We always enjoy the gallery tours.

Saku said...

The artistry continues! Pretty impressive Mackerull!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I thought the first one looked like a mitten. I think you are doing a fine job Mackerull. I suspect Tuna would approve. What I have learned about my art is, if you want to improve, you have to practice every day. Hopefully that won't be a problem.

Katie Isabella said...

Mackerull...you totes ROOL!

Three Chatty Cats said...

All wonderful works of art. But that smile one is just spot on!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Oooohh we had a eggcelent time on da tour!. And the sole was mighty tasty at the end. And made sure we didn't mix it up with and of the knot lettuce! MOLOLOLOL! XOXO ~ The Ts and B

The J-Cats said...

"Smile" looks quite Dali-esque, Mackerull.
We like the horse head too - but We hope you wouldn't leave it in anyone's bed (mol).