Wednesday, February 15, 2023

ITZ TIME TA CUT DE CHEEZ ~~~~~

 
white fish wavez everee one
N wel come ta ree runz
7 frum 
PM dayz
 
{ that bee pre mackerull dayz }
 
 
 
thiz eppa soda waz de furst
oh de furst that hada guest star 
sew letz take a look see two see
who we say

roll film ~~~~~~~ whirrrrr
 
dai$y: 
 
welcome cheese that stands alone 
♫♫♪
 we are pleased 
to have you here today

for the airing 
of the first episode of 
OUR show 


toona: we will talk bout "R show" later

moovin a long

indeed welcome cheez 
we iz buzzed happee 
ta haz a celebritee 
such az ewe 
for R veree first guest

can ya tell uz a bit 
a bout yur self


cheez: indeed I can 
my name is lim burger 
and I am very proud 
to be a part of the classic hit 
farmer in the dell 

 I am rather shy, I like to keep to myself 
and I do stand alone



toona: dood noe oh fence buddy 
comin frum me 
fish breath mouth 

but did ya ever wunder 
mr lim burger 
that maybe ya stand alone 
coz ya ....

well frank lee dood
ya stink


dai$y: let's not get rude

so tell us mr lim burger
due you perchance know 
ham burger


lim burger: no, tho veggie burger 
is my cousin on dad's side 
of the family


dai$y: AWESOME !!


toona: and now a werd frum
R sponsor

CRANKEE AZZ CAT CHOW 
 
{ gram paw dude looked like
thiz most dayz 😼😼😼😼😼






 toona: N we R bak
.....
hay wear in de hell
did lim burger go?


dai$y: during the commercial break
the band you hired
ate him


 toona: all ritie then



well, heerz ta a happee 
healthee week oh end
 peace out N rock on 
long live appa titez
 
© february 15, 2023
All Rights Reserved
 

21 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

OH my COD and Trout! Dai$y, Tabbies, if you can get my Mom hee hawing like a donkey braying--- laffing ---here so early in the morning, you have DONE something! It's scary. Make her stop! LOVED this.

Kea said...

That was a great ree run, thanks for the chuckle today! :-)

Me said...

We love love love this rerun! "the band you hired ate him" -- we are laughing and screeching out loud. Whoo hoo! xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep

Gidget Blue Sky said...

oh mi cod, dee mum will eat nay kind ov cheese, she luvz cheese

CJ Kennedy said...

Fun! I don't like cheese. Stinky or otherwise.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Hmm, this seems like a cheese I would be happy to roll around in ..."

Eastside Cats said...

Lesson learned: don't leave the cheese unattended!

My Mind's Eye said...

I might have some rodent DNAs I love cheese...and for sure don't leave it unattended in this house
Hugs to FS, her Mom and you two
Cecilia

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You need to have a word with the band. If they keep eating the guests no-one will want to appear on your show!

pilch92 said...

Great interview. I don't know how you manage to get so many popular celebrities like the woodchuck family and the cheese. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

Stinky cheese was fun while he lasted!

messymimi said...

Heeheehee! Yes, Limburger smells rank but that doesn't stop a hungry mouse.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Fascinating interview. Is the cheese's last name Wagstaff.

meowmeowmans said...

Lim Burger was actually a pretty engaging interview. Too bad he had to go! MOL

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

We three thoroughly enjoyed this rerun. We all love cheese, but not Mr. Stinky. I was surprised the band was that brave.

The Florida Furkids said...

We loved this ree-run! Too bad the band ate Mr. Lim Burger!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

That was SO funny!
I wonder if the mice that ae the Limburger are feeling stinky today...

John Bellen said...

I always felt sorry for the cheese in that song, no matter his variety... On the other hand, it's the destiny of cheese to be eaten, so Mr Lim Burger was probably pleased at his end...

Three Chatty Cats said...

That poor stinky cheese. Alone and then eaten.

The J-Cats said...

Oh dear! We hope the band didn't make a habit of eating your celebrity guests. Otherwise, the supply is going to dry up (mol).

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Your cousin on your dad's side is a veggie burger? That's kinda neat 'cause I think you and my peeps must be related, somehow, on account of my peeps bein' veggies, too. Not veggie burgers, of course, but veggie-tarians (ie VEGGIES) and veggie burgers are kinda related, I think. PURRS