Wednesday, September 28, 2022

HEERZ NOTHER RE RUN ART GAL O REE TOOR FRUM 2016 !!

 whitefish wavez everee one 

two dayz trout tee ree run furst aired

bak in 2016


letz look 


" itz all in de mindz eye 
art gal o ree....
spring 2016 collectshunz !!
=^..^=

we iz buzzed happee ta once again 
bring ewe sum oh de finer peecez oh art 
that we haz been werkin on 
like all....winter...... long

~~~~~~~~~

we will bee runnin thiz spring time toor
for de hole month oh april
 sew if ya mizz out on
any oh de showinz
 rememburr ya can stop in 
any time bee tween 
11:37 pee em and 6:17 aye em

we haza few new eye temz 
in de confessionz stand thiz yeer...
sum perch pizza, nip on rye & eat til ya
hurl grazz bye de pound 

& lunch iz free ta thoz
ON de toor.... sew munch a way 

a werd oh cautionz tho 
all art iz veree frageel
sew pleez due knot pik it up 
for a cloze innspectshunz

letz get thiz toor started

DE 2016 SPRING TIME A DISH UN

we call thiz peece:  ba loon that lost itz string



 we call thiz peece: a pare oh sox for wee babee



 we call thiz peece:
found de easturr egg we waz mizzin
frum R easturr post



 we call thiz peece: who pulled de pocket
off de shirt



~~~~~~~~~
LUNCH BRAKE
~~~~~~~~~~


we call thiz peece: flounder headed west



we call thiz peece: mooze with funkee antler



we call thiz peece: flounder headed east
..... that waz a quik trip dood




well...thatz it for thiz weekz toor

pleez help yur self ta sum samiches on de way out
& stop bye next week if ya can
ore if ya want two

heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end

peace out N rock on
long live.... sand
♥♥♥

© september 28, 2022
All Rights Reserved


21 comments:

Zoolatry said...

What? No side dishes? Or con-dee-mintz?

Mickey's Musings said...

MOL!! You cool cats always have the best art that we cats can appreciate!
Purrs, Julie

CJ Kennedy said...

I always enjoy the gallery tours.

My Mind's Eye said...

Pair of socks for the wee babe. I love it.
Happy Wednesday to you all and the FS Girl
Hugs cecilia

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "These are all works of art, but the Mooze is simply fabulous!"
Chaplin: "Can we buy that one from you?"

Eastside Cats said...

Marvelous!
The series: Flounder Headed West and Flounder Headed East is especially praiseworthy.

Me said...

Great works of art last forever.
xoxox, Bibi & Meep

The Florida Furkids said...

Such excellent pieces of artwork. Thanks for lunch too. We would like the eat til ya
hurl grazz bye de pound please.

pilch92 said...

All great pieces of art. I especially like the moose with messed up antler and the socks for the wee baby. :) I wish you would compile all the art into a coffee table book. XO

Chuck Huss said...

You will find nothing that can compete with your art at even the Louvre.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Your art is inspired! The baby socks are a masterpiece.

John Bellen said...

I thought of a moose's head as soon as I saw that one, and before I read the explanation. That can't be good... And for some reason, the baby's socks made me laugh. But, really, about the hours we can stop by the art gallery...

Brian's Home Blog said...

Your talent is unsurpassed gang!

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, that was a mighty important artistic period, Tabbies! These are simply masterful!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Marvelous. Each one better than the last.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

2016 was a great year for art. I love the flounder headed east and west, but they are all so incredibly creative. I hope that show went well and you made enough from your art to buy more litter.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Your art is terrific! And good art needs to be preserved for future generations...lets hope you gallery never shuts down:)

Katie Isabella said...

I finished allllll the leftovers on the grill. I know you don't mind. Still lickin my whiskers! The art work was superb and I think despite the fragility...they need to go to an art museum in Paris!

Three Chatty Cats said...

You all are such great artists!

The J-Cats said...

Oh,my! That moose with the funky antlers is surely set to become a new classic of modern art!

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde meu querido amigo. Espero que você esteja bem. Desejo um mês de outubro com muita paz e saúde.