Wednesday, March 9, 2022

A BIG TIME SHOUT OUT TA HERMES & AZZ RABBIT !

 WHITEFISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE 
N WELL COME TA TROUT TEE 
 
 
 
TWO DAYZ THANX FULL THURZDAY 
IZ ONA WEDNEZDAY BEE CAUZ 
DE FOOD SERVIZZ GURL IZ ANAL ASS 
N ONLEE POSTZ ONA WEDNESDAY
 
ANY WAY  WE IZ THANX FULL TWO 
FOR DE  TOTAL LEE AWESUM GRAFIX 
EWE SEE BEE LOW !!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
HERMES RAN A CONTEST 
THAT FEE CHURED HIZ BROTHER AZZ RABBIT 
AND WE ENDED UP WINNIN DE CONTEZT !!
 
 DE MOM TA HERMES AND AZZ RABBIT 
PUT HER SKILLZ TWO GETHER 
& MADE UZ THIZ WATERZ MARK 
FOR R FOTOZ UZIN ME MACKERULL 
AZA MODEL 
 
HEERZ DE FOTO OP  
EYE CALLZ IT:
 
MACKERULL ONA  LOVEZ SEET
THAT WAZ MADE IN 1826
THAT BEE LONGED TWO DE 
FOOD GURLZ 
GRAM MA
🤎🧡🤎🧡



&  HEERZ DE WATERZ MARK WE  WINNED

IZ THIZ TOTAL LEE KEWL ORE WHAT 
EYE LOOK VEREE GROOVEE :)
 
 
EYE GETTED TA CHOOZE DE FONT COLOR 
AND DE NAME FOR DE WATERZ MARK 
AND WHAT BETTER WAY TA MARK 
ME FOTOZ 
 
SINZ EYE LIKE TWO MARK 
CLOTH
~~~~~~~~~

EYE AM 
DE SCRATCH MAZTER !!


MANEE THANX ONZE AGAIN
HERMES 
AZZ RABBIT
AND MOM KIM
🤎🤎🧡🧡

HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE
WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE THREADZ
 
© MARCH 9, 2022
All Rights Reserved
 




37 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

The artist, and the artwork!
Da Boyz are peeling the wallpaper from the kitchen walls, PLUS removing paint from the ceiling over the refrigerator.

CJ Kennedy said...

Mackerull you is one handsome dude. the watermark is awesome, too. Congrats on winning such an awesome prize

The Florida Furkids said...

Wow, that is SUPER!!!

Kea said...

Wow, congratulations on winning! You ARE the Scratch Mazter! We love the watermark, it's perfect.

Ida said...

Congrats on winning. I can see you are a very good scratch master. - We want to thank you too for the lovely comment you left of on the loss of our Spooky-Boo last week.

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Congrats on winning the prize and a great prize it was indeed!

John Bellen said...

I thought about Mackerull’s first photo that he looked so innocent. Then I saw the second photo and laughed. He looks like a maniac in it! Ha! Scratchmaster no doubt!

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL MOL I laugh with you all not at you...oh dear me
that last photo needs to be placed by the word tattered in Mr. Webster's book.
If I had to give the last photo a caption it would be:
OMCods somebuddy needs to visit Rooms to Go ASAP
Hugs Cecilia

Saku said...

You are definitely the Scratchmaster Mackerull! That's quite the bit of artistry.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a great prize to win! You definitely are the Scratch Master, Mackerull.

pilch92 said...

Congratulations!! That came out great. You clearly are the scratchmaster. XO

messymimi said...

What a great prize, congratulations!

Ivan from WMD said...

Concats, Mackerull! We are in awe of your talent!

meowmeowmans said...

Wowzers, Mack! That's so awesome that you won the contest. We always knew you are the Scratch Mazter, but we are loving that watermark. :)

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I love the graphic and the other two pictures. You are very photogenic. Congratulations on winning the contest!

Pam and Teddy said...

WOW! PURRRRFECT watermark and what a very cool prize that is too! That destruction with claws is quite artistic really - shredding is an art. Sometimes it's not appreciated by humans but we cats think it's nicely ripped to bits. Concatulations Mack!

Hugs, Ted O Nator

Me said...

You are totally terrific and very handsome, Scratchmaster! Diggin' in, down to the woody parts even. Ooh! I feel a major scratchy coming on in your honor! Woohoo!
xoxoxo, BIbi & Meep

Dma said...

that truly is awesome...

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Amazing, that is some amazing couch shredding - no wonder you are called the Scratch Master! Beware, our kitties are not too far behind on the couch scratching but they are often hindered by me covering the poor couches in plush throws.

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Scratchmaster you look so very regal on that antique couch! What a cool prize - good for you Mack!!

Sandra Cox said...

Wow. He is De Scratch Matzer for sure.

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, I love your piece of art,it is amazing. You are so much better than all of us. Sending purrs Patch, Flower and Archer. x

CCL Wendy said...

It's clear that Scratchmaster is up to scratch on his scratching skills. And Congrats to you for winning this prize.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

Oh, Mackerull, what a great picture and what a great purrsonnality you are on that very unraveled couch🙀yes, you own that name, Master😹Pawkisses for a Peaceful weekend to all of you

Chuck Huss said...

Congrats on winning the prize. You must feel like Connor McCloud right now. I like the name scratch mazter. Can I use it for Floki?

Darla M Sands said...

Oh, wow! I don't know what to say except that you are, indeed, one groovy cat. :D

Mickey's Musings said...

Scratch Master indeed :)
That is mighty fine work Mackerull!!!!
I am impressed and I love your prize !
You look so good!
Purrs, Julie

Sandra Cox said...

I love the portrait. Definitely the coolest;)
Enjoy the weekend and stay warm.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "The arm of that love seat sure looks like it's been well-loved and well-used over the years!"

Three Chatty Cats said...

Wow, you certainly are the scratch mazter!! That is some fine work, sir.

The J-Cats said...

That is definitely cool!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Happy belated Thankful Thursday on Wednesday that I finally got around to visiting on Sunday. Catching up is a bear.

Congrats on that win. What a PRIZE. Mack, yoou are so photogenic and that new watermark is amazing. What a fabulous artist to turn you into the head Scratchmaster and colorful tabbie.

FSG, I feel your pain and your grandmother's settee. I have one of those I have t watch.

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

OMC dat are a very cool watermark and I love da name you picked.

Fank you fur the kind words on our blog fur brudder Matt. We really appreciate it. ♥

xoxo,
Matilda & Mama

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde. Parabéns pelo seu trabalho. Uma excelente terça-feira.

Smudge said...

Well, if THAT isn't some fine catmanship!

Katie Isabella said...

Macherull, ain't no kitty that can do it like you can, O Scratch Master!

Cathy Keisha said...

Oh yeah! Great win for you, Mackerull.