Wednesday, January 5, 2022

SEW LONG SHITZ AZZ 2021😼

white fish wavez everee one 
N welcome
ta trout tee vee
 
we iz damn buzzed happee
ta see SHIT ASS 2021 
kleer de hell outta heer, 
sew much sew 
we iz knot gonna
give it any mor propz than thiz
 
how everz
az ewe noe  
heer in de land oh trout 
we due bee leeve in givin propz 
two de kindnezz oh otherz
 
while we waz on high 8 uz 
two kindnessez came in 
frum theeze friendz 
and we thank them a millionz for
ther kindnezzez 
πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’“

furst up all de way frum landgraaf  
thiz total lee
epic lee 
awesum lee 
hand made card 
frum R gorgeouz gal pal Binky, 
and her granny 
 

 and thiz frum R long time 
catster palz meep and bibi 
who catched thiz trout 
outta mass a chootez waterz 
 
 
 
iz him like de 
kewlest trout ever ore what 
 
himz gonna bee a part oh 
trout tee vee
 
 sew anyone that haz fishin questshunz 
pleez feel free ta ask
🎣🐟🐠🐠🐟🎣
 
N while we iz on de subject 
of fishin wermz, 
 
uz two ree mane in tabbiez 
will be dee sidin 
wear thiz blog will bee headin
 
…in dee meen time 
heerz hopin yur new yeer iz 
 buzzed best
happee healthee
& GIANT grate
 
peace out N rock on
long live 
soil
 
 





52 comments:

Kea said...

We're not sorry to see the end of 2021 either, and we sure hope and purray that 2022 will be a much better one for you, and for us all. ♥

pilch92 said...

Beautiful card and trout, so thoughtful. I hope you 2 remaining tabbies will continue, especially with your art gallery. Bye Bye 2021- hope the door didn't hit you in the azz on your way out. Here's to a better 2022 for all. XO

CJ Kennedy said...

Best wishes for 2022. Pretty card and that is the coolest trout and all the way from my state, Massachusetts. I second continuing the art gallery exhibition.

Catscue Cat Mom said...

All the best for the new year tabbies! Those are some pawsome gifts, y'all must have been very good this year.

Eastside Cats said...

A new adventure awaits!

Saku said...

Happy New Year 2022 to you kitties and your food service girl. Mom bean says the year that shall not be named was not a good one at all, at all.

What a beautiful card, and the fish is the best. And that's what I wish for you, all the best!

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh Mack I never ever NO never sit up to say adios to an old year and howdy to a new one. But let me just say at the stroke of midnight on Jan 1 I made sure my door was open and I was wearing my very most pointed toed shoes to give 2021 a swift and fatal kick out to the curb!
Hugs to you, FS and FS's mom
Cecilia
Ps very pretty cards

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Happy New Year to you guys and your fav food service girl! You indeed deserve those lovely gifts!

The Florida Furkids said...

Those were very nice. We can't wait to see what fun things you guys do in 2022.

Me said...

We're going to pretend that 20xx went to planets in outer space never to return. Beautiful card! We are glad you are back and that you love the fish--xoxox, Bibi & Meep

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those are lovely gifts. I hope you continue in Tuna's footsteps with the blog and make him proud.

The Island Cats said...

I think we all hope this new year will be much better than the old one. Purrs to all of you. ~Ernie

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are such nice gifts from friends. I hope y'all decide on something fun to do with the bloggie this year, we miss you when you're not here.

Ivan from WMD said...

Very sweet and beautiful card. As for the other--now we have trout envy!! What the paw.

Marvelous Marv said...

What a wonderful card for Tuna and we LOVE the trout too! THey are purrfect! And We too are glad that 2021 is over...Here’s to 2022 may it be a year full of joy, laughter, and unforgettable memories with unforgettable friends! Life is an adventure that's full of wonderful destinations. Wishing you many beautiful memories made in 2022.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "We too are happy to say good riddance to 2021!"
Chaplin: "Here's hoping for a better 2022!"

meowmeowmans said...

Despite the cruddy year, you sure did get some nice gifts. We love that card, and your new trout! We are purring hard for a much better year ahead, and look forward to seeing what you end up doing. Love and hugs to you, sweet friends.

Photo Cache said...

Thank you kitties for the fun digital cards that you send the mama for occasions. She does show them to us. Thank you kindly. Those are purrfect prezzies. Happy New Year.

Emma and Buster

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

We are glad to kick the last year out the door. We hope this year is better. I would ask how it could be worse, but I know better and don't want to jinx anything.

John Bellen said...

A couple of wonderful gifts in Tuna's memory; people are very thoughtful. And I hope the blog continues, though everything evolves, and if there are changes, we're sure they will be good ones.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

I have to keep an eye on the fishie, while I bring Pawkisses for a Happy and healthy New Year to all of you and hope your dreams come true in 2022 and thank you for being our furriends too🐾😽✨

Pam and Teddy said...

That trout is very cute and so is the card from adorable Binky! As for the blog - you MUST continue because....well.....because I said so! So there! The world needs you....we all need you....so figure out what you'd like to do in this new hopefully better (couldn't be worse could it?) new year and GO FOR IT.

I HAVE SPOKEN
Ted O Nator.....King of Sass

Smudge said...

Wonderful gifts, indeed, and me and dad are soooooo glad to see y'all back here in the land o'bloggerville!

TurtleLover said...

I hope this blog continues. Maybe I can learn to fish ?

Cat Lover said...

What beautiful gifts! Sending love to you all.❤️❤️

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Wonderful cards and love de trout. We are thinking 2022 is just going to be another rerun of 2021. We will be missing Tuna

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Happy New Year! What wonderful, thoughtful, things you received. We're looking forward to seeing where you decide the blog will go.

Mickey's Musings said...

Purrs you two and the food service girl had a pawsome Christmas and New Year!!
That trout gift is really cool too ;)
Mum and I purr that 2022 will be really pawsome for you both!!
Purrs, Julie

messymimi said...

Praying you have a blessed and beautiful 2022!

Sandra Cox said...

What a grand card and trout. Purrfect for Trout Towne.

Dma said...

that is a cute trout as far as trout can be cute.

CCL Wendy said...

We are glad that the river of kindness flowed to you when you needed it. Kudos to your thoughtful friends. We just thought you were on holiday. We appreciate you and missed you while you were gone. For 2022 we're wishing you good health, better PURRks and lotsa love. Hugs, Wendy & Dani

Luiz Gomes said...

Bom dia meu querido amigo. Temos algumas cidades brasileiras que tem criaΓ§Γ΅es de truta. Lugares extremamente frio. Fico feliz em ter um amigo como vocΓͺ. ParabΓ©ns pelo seu maravilhoso trabalho.

Katie Isabella said...

Don't you all, you Tabbies, go away now! No NO No.

Katie Isabella said...

Dai$y, mommy is betters now. Wanna slip on outta here for Venice?

Three Chatty Cats said...

What a beautiful card. And that fishie...I anticipate some entertaining stories will be forthcoming!

cat9984 said...

Hi guys! Mom's trying to figure out how to follow you guys so we get over here more than once a year. We miss you! Purrs, Snoops and Kommando Kitty

catladymac said...

We hope you continue to send us fishee dispatches from time to time.

Annie Bear said...

Hi, guys. We thank you for the beautiful Christmas card (seems so long ago now!). We wish you a happy & healthy new year.

The card is beautiful, and yes, that's the kewlest trout ever.

I miss Tuna and Boomer and Pierrot.❤️

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Where the blog beheadin'? You know I can let that slide, ha! Hey, you run out of material, we'll be happy to see oldies. Just keep the funny stuff coming. I don't want to live my life without Daisy, anyhow..!! - Tom x

Crafting Queen said...

Hello kitties, hope that this year you will get lots of treats. Sending lots of purrs from Patch, Flower and Archer. x

The J-Cats said...

That is a furry kewl trout.
We hope your bloggie will keep going, We are suffering from separation anxiety!

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde. Desejo bom inΓ­cio de semana com muita paz e saΓΊde.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry I'm late visiting. I've had no internet or phone since Monday, but stopped by to say what a nice gesture from your friends. As for your blog, you need to keep it active. The occasional art projects are always fun and the TV shows can be reruns at times, too. Just please don't leave us, dear Laura and Mack. Dai$y, too. I'm also glad to see 2021 in the rearview mirror.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Thank you for your kind words and visiting me after I ran off to the bridge.
Remember tabbies do no go away.

Darla M Sands said...

Terra thanks you for the support. ~grin~ I can only pile on with the well wishes and hopes this blog continues. ~nods~ Somehow, I seem to have something in my (human) eye. ;) I do have a full box of tissues that hasn't been turned into a kitty puzzle toy.

~hugs~

Pat Hatt said...

The blogging days sure can change. Hopefully you just be like us and post once in a while at least. Great card and can't top a fish.

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Just wanted to stop by and say Thank You for your kind words about Max. He's been gone a week now and things just aren't the same anymore around our home. But I know he's with his sister, Amber, again and no longer in pain and that helps a lot.

Hugs..
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Luiz Gomes said...

Bom dia meu querido amigo. Passando para desejar uma excelente terΓ§a-feira.

Adorapurr said...

We at Wonderpurr cannot imagine not enjoying da Twout Tabbies. I'm sure Tuna would be happy to report from the Rainbow Bridge. Rumor has it there is most excellent fishing up there.

Sandra Cox said...

Bye, bye, 2021, bye, bye.

Cathy Keisha said...

Nice trout and card. I did poo something special for you guys too. Heh heh.