WHITEFISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
& WELL COME TA TOONA TEE VEEZ
"ITZ ALL IN DE MINDZ EYE"
ART GAL O REE
WINTER 2021 COLLECT SHUN
WE IZ BUZZED HAPPEE
TA HAZ EVEREE ONE HEER TWO NITE
FOR DE 2021 DAY BEW
OH THEEZ NEW PEECEZ
DE TOOR TWO DAY
WILL INN CLOOD LUNCH BRAKE
ROUND 12:39 N LUNCH BEE ON DE HOUZ
DE CHEF IZ SERVIN UP FLOUNDER & FRIEZ
AZ ALL WAYZ
PLEEZ REMEMBURR TA STAY
BEE HIND DE GAL O REE ROPEZ
AND PLEEZ DUE KNOT TOUCH DE PEECEZ
AZ THEY BEE
FRA GEEL
PLEEZ FEEL FREE TA TAKE YUR TIME
ON THIZ TOOR
COZ DE GAL O REE WILL BEE OPEN TIL
5:29 AM TWO MORROW
WITH THAT SAID LETZ GET THIZ TOOR UNDER WAY
WE CALL THIZ FURST PEECE
PRO FILE OH ST BERNARD
LOOKIN WEST
OPEN TOE SOCK
WE CALL THIZ PEECE
BRAVE MOUNTIN CLIMBER WITH OUT BAK PAK
WE CALLZ THIZ PEECE
TINEE FISH TRYIN TA EATZ
A HUGE PEECE OH FOOD
WE CALL THIZ NEXT PEECE
CANOE AND RIDER...
DOOD WE HOPE YUR KNITTED HAT
KEEPZ EWE WARM !!!
WE CALLZ THIZ PEECE
BAY TA FIZH
FIGHTIN FIZH
AND LAST LEE
WE CALLZ THIZ PEECE
AIR ROW BIX WERK OUT
....BEND LEFT....AND RITE....
WE HOPE EWE N JOYED TWO DAYZ TOOR
WE WILL BEE BAK NEXT WEEK
WITH MOR TOONA TEE VEE REE RUNZ
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT & ROCK ON
LONG LIVEZ CLAY MATTER
© February 17 2021
All Rights Reserved







50 comments:
WOW, everything sure came out purrfectly!
MOL MOL MOL You kin to me...there is always a part-ee going on in our Mind's eye. An it is the best kinda part-ee full of laughter.
That is 200000% a St. Bernard's Profile! And I love bendy art I hope it isn't hot yoga though I don't like to sweat
Your FSG does a fine job uncovering Loo art!!
Hugs Cecilia
There are some wonderful pieces of art on show. You kitties are so very talented. It's a bit wet here so we have been in and out a lot. Daddy broke one of our cats trees so we finally got a replacement today. lol Have a great weekend. Purrs from Patch and Flower.
Your artistic talents never fail to amaze me - Bravo!
I see Godzilla about to stomp on a city in that first piece!
But art is supposed to make the viewer ponder, isn't it?
We know that sock! And how did you get a St. Bernard to pose for that portrait? Amazing! xoxo, Bibi & Meep
The geniuses in our society have long turned to the infinitely malleable medium of clay as a means of expressing the ineffable longing of the sentient soul. From the Jomon cultures of Japan about 18,000 years ago to the Anastazi of the American Southwest to the exquisite porcelains of the Ming period clay has always been king. Now, Da Tabbies continue the grand tradition while simultaneously extending it. We are truly in the presence of revolutionary greatness!
Amazing pieces of artwork! Great job.
The Florida Furkids
Your art never ceases to amaze me. The St.Bernard is a masterpiece.
Frodo says he thinks big piece of food looks rather like "fish hits side of mountain!" but he doesn't claim to be an art expert!(PS Frodo did indeed share his donut with Zulu!)
The first day bew of the year....
I LOVE all your art, you are so creative. I do worry about the red hat though- hope no one is sick. XO
That fishie with the giant piece of food deserves a frame!!!
These are definitely museum quality works of art!
Can we bid on one of these fine treasures.
Spectacular Art! We really think it shourl be in the Louvre or the Met! Kudos! They are AWESOME guys I bet they took a long tome to produce. We also want to thank your food service grrl for coming by our blog and leaving your comments to us. You guys ROCK! Have a marvellously Happy Day!
Bravo! Tiny fish trying to eat a huge piece of food is a tour de force!
Those must have taken much study time in the box...no wait, you didn't think outside the box, did you?? We hope it was all IN the box, Phew!
Purrfection in litter sculpture! Whatever did we do before clumping litter??
Flounder & fries? Dad's all over that. Hmmm, the little fishy looks suspiciously like one of them there goldfish crackers rolled in litter. You guys and your magnificent art never cease to amaze! Well done. Museum quality indeed!!
What a lovely display of pee-art. My Mom says she wishes I could be more creative when I do my business. I guess I need to try a little harder? Clumping litter certainly brought we cats a wonderful opportunity to be artsy-fartsy but I just can't seem to get the knack of it!
Hugs, Ted O Nator the Un-artsy
I always look forward to your gallery shows. The St. Bernard is amazing! You guys just slay me!
Hi TT, mum finally got around to moderating and getting your comment posted. She forgets to check that, but more spam comments than good ones.
Oh my Cod! I'm laffing so hard. I love the one wif the St Bernard and the one with the tiny fish eating the big noms. Yoo made my day! Love, Dori
Oi obrigado pela matéria .Grande abraço.
You all are such artists! My cats need to step up their game.
love the tiny fish eating the huge food.
We love all these exquisite depictions of life in all its glory but "Open Toed Sock" and "Tiny Fish eating HUGE food" will surely be asked to display in Rockefeller Center for Progressive Felines
I'll take the friez, hold the flounder since I'm a vegetarian:)
Hope your weekend is wondrous.
Thanks for sharing another successful gallery collection!
Ha! I thought you guys had gone crazy with your titles - until I realised I was matching them to the pictures above the titles, instead of below... I especially like the fish and the food - and the voyageur with the red touque...
Gosh Tabbies and FSG, it's ONLY Saturday and I'm finally getting around to visiting you. Yes, I'm that far behind!! This is an amazing collection. Squiggles want's to know what you use to create these beauties, because his never look anything like yours, even though he's tried on occasion. I especially liked the open toed sock and the St. Bernard. These were genius. Stay safe and warm dear tabbies and be sure to treat the FSG to lots of art for her to share with us.
A furry good collection, Tabbies. It makes Mummy sorry She didn't take a picture of the heart-shaped creation She found in the litter-box on Valentine's day (mol).
Our favourite this week was the Brave Mountain Climber.
Peace out and rock on to you tuz.
This is the one post that I have to keep the housekeeper from. If she goes near my peeballs, who knows what'll happen next? (My favorite is the St. Bernard looking west, hahahaha!!!) - Tom x
Awesome!! The finesse that was needed to sculpt these unique art forms is spectacular.
Shoko and Tyebe
Oh boy!!!
Those were pawsome art works today! Thanks for the tour!!!
Mum giggles at the open toe sock ;)
MOL!!
Purrs, Julie
We just read about what happened to Dai$y's mom - we is sending her lotsa POTP and purrs.
Thinking of Daisy's Mom - and you.
The Tabbies sure are artistes!
Indeedily doodilly!
Your art...supreme in its perfection. The fish and the St. Benard...the yoga pose as well...sheer genius!
How is Dai$y's mommy? I have thought of her each day. XXX
Just checking in. Everyone in Trout Towne okay?
Hoping that efurryone is doing super duper in Trout Towne? Paw pats and paw hugs from all of us
Great to see your excellent pieces of artwork, Tabbies😸Hope all is well! We haven't been around for almost two months, so we had to come over to check on you to see if you're fine🙏Pawkisses for a Happy Healthy weekend🐾😽💞
Thinking of you guys and hoping everyone is okay.
Hi troops! just checking in to wish you a happy end to March and send hopes for a happy and non-funky April!
We hope you are all okay.
The Florida Furkids
Hello there kitties and FSG!
Hope your Easter will be bunny filled, but no eggs...LOL!
Hope all is well, sending love and pawyers your way.
Hi. I haven't seen any posts from you in a while so wanted to check in. I really hope everything is ok. (Thank you for the Easter card.)
Hello my dear friends...thinking of you furries, your FSG and all your loved ones
Love Cecilia
Dani and I are glad you’re back. We missed you guys. Hope everyone is well at your end, except the trout, of course. Happy Fishin’!
Post a Comment