Wednesday, August 26, 2020

SING A LONG SONG ♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪

 

 WHITE FISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE 

& WEL COME TWO A TOONA TEE VEE 

SING  A LONG 

STARRIN: ANY ONE & EVEREE ONE

WHO WANTZ TA SING A LONG🎶🎶


THIZ SONG IZ A BOUT 

DE VIZSHUZ SUMMER TIME DAYZ 

 & WHILE IT MITE KNOT BEE

 SUMMERZ TIME

ACROSS DE POND & DOWN UNDER; YET

SOON IT WILL BEE 

SEW PLEEZ FEEL FREE TA SING A LONG TWO


WITH OUT ANY FURTHER A DUE HEERZ R

 NEVER WILL BE A HIT 

MEL O DEE ♫♫♪♪

 

itz hotter N hell in summer …itz hotter N hell in summer

itz hotter N hell in summer…summer timez go a way ♫♪

 

mor burdz out in summer…mor burdz out in summer

mor burdz out in summer…summer timez go a way ♪♫

 

peepulz stink in summer…peepulz stink in summer

peepulz stink in summer…summer timez go a way ♫♪

 

fliez bee crazed in summer….fliez bee crazed in summer

fliez be crazed in summer…summer timez go a way ♪♫

 

cricketz everee wear in summer… cricketz everee wear in summer

 cricketz everee wear  in summer…summer timez  go a way ♫♪

 

dayz two long in summer….dayz two long in summer

dayz two long in summer…summer timez  go a way ♪♫

 

antz in de houz in summer…antz in de houz in summer

antz in de houz in summer….summer timez  go a way ♫♪

 

humidattez 10000 in summer… humidattez 10000 in summer

humidattez 10000 in summer….summer timez go a way ♫♪

 

vizshuz rabbitz all over in summer… vizshuz rabbitz all over in summer

vizshuz rabbitz all over in summer…summer time go a way ♪♫

grazz bee crunchee dead in summer.... grazz bee crunchee dead in summer
grazz bee crunchee dead in summer....summer timez go a way ♫♪

 

can cookz fish without coalz in summer… 
can cookz fish without coalz in summer… 
 
can cookz fish without coalz in summer…  

                     summer…. timez….. go….. a….. way 

😡👿 

 

HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE

HEALTHEE ... SAFE

WEEK OH END

PEACE OUT & ROCK ON

LONG LIVE DE GARDIN HOZE

 

© AUGUST 26, 2020
All Rights Reserved


 

 

 

 

 

 

47 comments:

Unknown said...

You would've liked it here, guys. The temperature got high twice for 2 days each. Otherwise it was cool or raining. No crunchy grass or stinky peeps. We never did bring the pool out....it just wasn't warm enough. Hope next year is warmer. We get 4 months of summer and 8 months of winter. I wouls rather see warmer summmers.

Shoko

The Florida Furkids said...

Hurry Cane season in summer… Hurry Cane season in summer

Hurry Cane season in summer…summer timez go a way ♫♪

That's our verse!
The Florida Furkids

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's a really hot tune gang!

Eastside Cats said...

The minute summer ends, is the minute I start waiting for it to come back again! Winter in Michigan is NOT FUN, but SUMMERTIME IS FUN!
A few hot and sticky days ain't no big thang, amIright?!?

Me said...

Oh yeah! we have that summer too--sticky, stinky, buggy, ugh!
xoxo, Bibi & Meep

pilch92 said...

Great song! Summer is my least favorite season. Bring on the fall. XO

My Mind's Eye said...

Summer time and the living is(not) easy. I am not a fan of severe weather of any type. Hot or cold. Give me fall and spring.
Long story short I recently made some PJ bottoms...another long story but the bottom line is the fabric was on sale, it was last year's winter fabric. After the pjs were completed I christened them PJs for down under. MOL MOL I had trees and skiers on their heads. As my friend from Downunder said but when you are wearing them they are right side up to you when you
Hugs Cecilia

Sandra Cox said...

I'm going to be listening for this smashing tune on the radio:)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It is supposed to be summer here but we are getting storms all the time. All the rain makes it cooler, around mid 60s, but the humidity is 95-100% every day. I am glad I don't get the crazy hots like you though.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Tor Nay Doe flies by in summer, Tor Nay Doe flies by in summer,
Tor Nay Doe flies by in summer, Summer timez go away.

Herbs Wilton DI in summer, Herbs Wilton DI in summer,
Herbs Wilton DI in summer, Summer timez go away.

ShedZ R Fur Ever Where in summer, ShedZ R Fur Ever Where in summer,
ShedZ R Fur Ever Where in summer, Summer timez go away.

We bees singing with you tabbies. Tenor Squiggles and Base (NO BASS) Bleubeard.

messymimi said...

Agreed! Summer heat go away!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

I think you guys ought to go on one of those tv shows where you sing songs. You got a winner here I think.

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

And before you know it we'll be singing "Winter go away!"

The Island Cats said...

Sorry, guys. But we kinda like summer. We like the heat much better than the cold and snow which around here, seems to last too long.

Marvelous Marv said...

Great SONG! Wes has it stuck in our head now...kinda like a ear worm...Our verse is "peepulz stink in summer…peepulz stink in summer,
peepulz stink in summer…summer timez go a way ♫♪".
BUT wes is loving summer and does nots wants it to goes away.
Purrs
Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Angel Nellie

Tamago said...

Great song and we sing along with you! Peepuls stink in summer for sure and crickets all over making noise. And,
Mosquitoes biting all over me in summer…summer time go a way!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Brilliant! I f. could not have said it better mysel

meowmeowmans said...

We're with you, Tabbies! Mosquitoes and noseeums swarming our mom and dad. Summer time go away.

Crafting Queen said...

What a great song. It has cooled down here which is nice. Sending lots of purrs Patch and Flower.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

And cicadas sing in summer...and wasps make nests under the porch railing in summer, and tomato worms eat all my tomato plants in summer...
And our grass is VERY crunchy, too...like a bag of chips when you walk in it...sigh...
And the peeps are cranky from all the heat & humidity in summer...MOL!!!

Fall, can you come real soon??! And stick around so winter can't bother us so much:)

Mickey's Musings said...

That pretty much sums up Summer! MOL!!
We had some thunder storms the other day and now it is lots cooler!
Pawsome for sleeping :)
Purrs,Julie

CJ Kennedy said...

Send Summah timez to me!😺

Kea said...

Yes, that sums up summer. I've been here 24 years now and I don't remember so much intense heat, for so long, in the early years I was living in this province. Our climate in southern Ontario seems too extreme now: from bitter cold to sweltering heat and humidity and not much in-between. All the same, right now I happily will take fall's cooler temps!

John Bellen said...

It may be me, but I'm sensing that you guys would prefer summer to move along... I don't blame you. I could stand to see autumn arrive any time now, especially the early part, with changing leaves and chilly nights, crisp mornings and warm days...

Catscue Cat Mom said...

I just love that song! At least you can cook fish without coals, right? MOL!

Sandra Cox said...

There's definitely mor burdz out in summer;)

Gigi said...

Well! That is the best song I have heard in like forever! The Human and I both hate the heats--we don't get too much real bad heat, but we do get some in September and October and I am NOT looking forward to it. I get all droopy and miserable and so does the Human. And the ANTS! Well, actually, the ants here just move in on January 1st every year and don't leave. Sigh.

Katie Isabella said...

:-)

Katie Isabella said...

I LOVE your song and I will sing it with you each morning like the Day Anthem!!!
Summer Sun wakes mom up too early,
Activates me too soon,
Mom says go away Summer,
Come back, Harvest moon!
XXOOXX

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

{Standing ovation with wild a-paws ... err ... applause}

Saku said...

That's a pawsome song kitties! Even here in the north we've had more heat and humidity than mom bean can remember. And instead of crickets we's got grasshoppers. Yuck!

Hopefully the fall will be here soon. Purrs!

Three Chatty Cats said...

I will be singing that song all day long! I so agree with you. I am ready for cooler weather!

Cathy Keisha said...

Some of those things should go away but flies, ants and sidewalk baked fish be nommy.

Chuck Huss said...

That's great. Too bad Elvis isn't here. I think he would make it a hot.

Chuck Huss said...

Hit not hot. Although it would be hot.

Pat Hatt said...

Sure let the tune flow, unlike the rain. Drought here the humans say, can't even find a mud puddle to drink from lol the heat can go indeed.

Sandra Cox said...

We're having locusts in summer. They are so loud some nights you'd have to shout over them to be heard.
Have a relaxing, feet up weekend.

Annie Bear said...

We're jammin': Peepulz stink in summer…summer timez go a way ♫♪

Gigi said...

We are gonna send you a picture of our "summer" that the human taked last evening around 7:00. Smoke, fog, smog.....whatever. But it is still better than the hots!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

I loved the song, truly, but I am a tad worried about these vicious rabbits! Stay safe, and heres to Autumnal warmth, sans flies, rabbits, birds etc....
Purrs
ERin

Lone Star Cats said...

MOL, it are HOT here. Like a heat index of 115 hot.

But cooking fish wifout coals sounds like a good thing to me!

The J-Cats said...

It's furry hot here too! We truly IDENTIFY with your song - although, to be quite honest, We haven't seen any wabbits, vishus or otherwise.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

MOL...what can I say?...Summer timez go awayyyyy...♪♫♪♪♫♪ I think you have a hit here, Tabbies😸Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday🐾😽💞

Timmy Tomcat said...

Summer Timez go a way! Summer Timez go a way! Da Thunder Boomz come in Summer! Summer Timez go a way!
We like it and will add it to our song book hidden under the couch for when the Thunder Boomers come, yeah Summer go a way

Fr. Tom Fish said...

When so hot litter sticks to yer hiney..summertime go away...!! hehe .. Maybe I should get my gee-tarr and sing along..very catchy toon for the toona lovin tabbies!!! - Tom, Bridget, Penny & the slave xx

Kitties Blue said...

We totally agree...summer time go away. It is too dang hot! Our mom is always grumpy and complaining. She hates being sweaty, and it is bad enough to be grounded because of the stupid virus, but she has been waiting all summer for a pump to fix the pool, but it remains on back order. It just plain sucks! Thanks for your song...we think it will become an ear worm. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

Sandra Cox said...

Unfortunately, it's going to b hotter N hell next week here.