toona tee vee will
ree zoom next week
ta day we iz payin propz
ta R fave oh rite authorz
oh ALL TIME
we callz thiz poemz
"shoutin out bout
de catz oh trout"
🐟🐟
de catz oh trout"
🐟🐟
dai$ eez R cuzin
N livez over ther
she likez to nap
in a big
red chair
she lived with boomer
but never gram paw dude
dude waz a loner
who had cat a tood
itz all bout her
itz all bout ME
de
queen oh de run on
just ask she'll agree
~~~~~~~~~~
my name iz tuna
N eye lived with sauce
both oh uz liked
ta think we waz boss
sauce weared a tux
but neverz a tie
eye canna wear pantz
cuz eyez a big
guy
eye sorta look like
R cuzin perky
her lived with a bulldog
me lookz like boomer
N eye am called mack
N de big ka toona
eye lovez two a
tack
eye haz been heer
sinz de month oh joolie
two life on de streetz
eye said good bye
eye getz inta trubull
N raiz ten kindz oh hell
eye eat play N nap
me life iz just swell
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
we all livez in trout towne
we all livez in trout towne
it bee way over ther
a Dr. Seuss poem
we wanted ta share
frum Cat in de Hat
ta Green Eggs & Ham
put notez ta yur poemz ♫♪♫
N now we can jam
we hope your birthday
total lee rox
Hop on Pop
and Fox in Sox
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
happee birthday Dr Seuss
with manee thanx
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
© February 27, 2019
All Rights Reserved
© February 27, 2019
All Rights Reserved

61 comments:
Oh my mouses, I LOVE that poem! I love that hat, too. MOUSES!!!
A Trout Town tastic tribute to Dr Suess! That hat is awesome, though green eggs and ham do NOT get my vote, no matter how they rhyme, not even if you paid me nickels and dime.
Purrs
ERin
Dear Tabbies of Trout -
Hip hip hip hooray
for honoring the great Seuss in every imaginable way.
A great poet was he and a lover of cats,
And you look just swell in your super hats!
MOL MOL MOL!, Bibi & Meep
Excellent, excellent!
*standing up and clapping*
Author, Author!
that was brilliant. truly seussian.
Oh My Cod! Apaws! Apaws! This is the bestest Poem/Rap ev-fur in the Wurld of Catz n Dawgs n critters not mentionable. I get that Dr. Seuss guy would be so envy-us of your talent.
Well I'll be a Tuna's aunty I think this describes me too
my name iz tuna
N eye lived with sauce
both oh uz liked
ta think we waz boss
Green Eggs and Ham and Hop and Pop were my daughter's favorites...
Hugs Cecilia
Clapping wildly for this wonderful post...it must have taken some time to get this together
Now that was a grand time as you busted out the rhyme!
A purrfect rhyme. =^..^=
Now that's how it's done, bravo gang!
A very well constructed tribute to the main man today, Dr. Seuss! Love the knitted white and red hat!
I totally LOVES this poe-um. Dai$y, will you wear a hat? Oh, only from Italy? Was about red pumps and striped stockings? Silk of course. Let's go shopping.
This rocks! Wooo!!!
That was a fantastic poem! Dr. Seuss would be very proud of you all. And Tuna, you are rocking that hat. XO
Such a great poem for Dr. Suess. Well done all you Trout tabbies. Have a great evening.
We've never seen a better poem, kids!
What a poem! Good job. Happy Day to Dr. S.
Excellent! A fabulous tribute poem.
Dear FSG, you are truly talented. You have taken the tabbies ideas and passed them on to us. This was a fitting and amazing tribute to Dr. Seuss.
Oh wow....that's a rockin' good pome (oops...Mom says I spelled that wrong)....anyway, we hope the good Doc is writin' more great material in Heaven. He sure gave us a lotta laughs and fun. ROCK ON DOC.
Hugs, Tedonator
Fabulous tribute to Dr. Seuss!! We love the hat!!
The Florida Furkids
Best Dr. Seuss poem ever! That hat is the perfect touch! :-)
Great poem efurrybody! Did you know our sticky bean was born on Dr. Suess' birthday? Yep, we wonder if that's why he is soooo crazy-pants. MOL
Tuna, you look super adorable with the hat! The poem is eggz cell ant and wonderful tribute to Dr. Seuss!
That was pawsome and dare I say it the best Suess tribute I'll read this year.
Dr. Seuss was never that good. :)
What a wonderful poem. I love that hat! Have a great weekend kitties.
Well done Tabbies! that is the best Dr.Seuss tribute poem EVER!!!!
PS You are rocking that hat, Tuna.
That is a super poem and we really like your hat. Hugs and nose kisses Chancy and Mags
Guys, I love your poem soooo much! I'm glad each of you got a little air time in the poem. I loved reading each of your sections.
Tuna, you look excellent in your Dr. Seuss hat!
Great poem, but really love your photo with the hat!
What an awesome tribute -- and I love the poems!
I should clarify that your poem was better, not that Dr. Seuss was bad.
*clap* *clap* *clap* Awesome poem!
Emma and Buster
You cats are pawsome and very poetic.
You really know to pay tribute to Dr Seuss :)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
Whew! That was a mouthful for dad to stumble through. Awesome rhymes and hat photo too, and here's hoping it's a wonderful weekend for you.
We love your poem and your hat! Happy Dr Seuss Day!
Smile because it happened. Yep you gave me a Dr. Seuss Day smile.
Sweet William The Scot
Pawfection!!! And dat hat is so pawesome!
xoxo,
Matt & Matilda
Such a purdy kittie with pawsome prose on Dr. Seuss day. Well done!
Oh how fun.
Happy Dr. Seuss Day. ♥
What a wonderful poem for Dr Seuss!!!
Have a Seussical Day!
Rosy, Jakey & Arty
One of my fav poems EVER EVER EVER! You would've given Dr. Seuss some steep competition! Tee hee hee. Winks.
Sometimes living in Trout Towne is like living in a Seuss story anyway, don't you think, guys?
I think you guys gotta start getting this stuff published!! And Mack I wish you lived closer cause you and Frodo (with your attacks and getting into trouble) sound like twins!
What a great posty and poem. Big hugs
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
Hehehe I can hear Dr.Seuss laughing all the way from Heaven !
Wow--this was EPIC! You guys are the bestest po-etz ever! You trout-towne kids have loads of talents---and maybe your Human does too ;-)
As you know, the Human has been very remiss after I had her well in paw for a while, so I hope we are back on a visiting schedule.
Thanks for joining the blog hop with you Totally Rocking poem. You are the best poets around Trout Towne.
Ha! You guyz totally rocked that Seussian poem! Dr. Seuss would most definitely approve. :)
Take a bow. Applause. Come back and take another bow. Applause.
I loved it!
Dr. Seuss would be proud!
You guys rock...
Noodle and crew
That poe-em was pawtastick Dai$y an Tuna an Mackerull!!! Happy Docktur Seussy Day to all there inn Trout Towne....
***purrsss*** BellaDharma
Dang! That was a purrfect awesome po-um if I ever read one! And my gal pal Dai$y was in it too!
Fanks for the comment about my photo today. Mim STILL gets to laughing really LOUD when she looks at it. Me...I say she'll pay.
YUPPER!
OMC! This is fabulous! We love your poem! It was fun to read!
*stands ovation* Apaws! Apaws! You rocked those poems. Ol' Seuss would be jealous. Seriously great job! Loved all the poems.
Very Seuss-icly worthy! Bravo!
This is purrfect: 'sauce weared a tux but neverz a tie'.
It would make an excellent riddle. Who/what wears a tux but never a tie:)
Outstanding! Yeah, we imagined you all out standing somewhere at a café with a microphone belting out your poems to finger snaps. Tuna, we liked yours in particular 'cuz you mentioned pantz.
Loved your poemand Tuna, you have rocked that Seuss Hat to the max!
Post a Comment