Wednesday, February 15, 2017

DE CODD MOTHER DE BASS TERD TURKEEZ SAGA




last time on 

DE CODD MOTHER

de bass terd turkee saga


cat father to daisy:
ewe R a ware bye now
 de 
tacchini bastardo
haz put a price upon tuna's
head

daisy to cat father:
I am
and ...they...shall...pay
yes, indeed
they ...shall.....pay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

two nite on 

DE CODD MOTHER:

cat father:
 ewe noe 
de  tacchini bastardo 
continuez two aggravatez
tuna

ewe saw what he awoke two
thiz morning 

daisy:
I did, the bass terds
thought to prevent him from
leaving, by muscling in

little did they know

as we speak

boomer is with a shylock
who owes us a favor 

boomer: dood
ewe under stand

...and....then....

all rite
 
loan shark: tutto apposto
 

cat father:


eye rememburr that
loan shark 
frum back when....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 heerz two a happee
healthee week oh end

peace out N rock on
long live film seer eez

{ yea we total lee mezzed
up R thurzday
postin roo teen
heer two day 

we think thiz show
pre empted
sum thin }
♥♥♥
 

53 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Tuna, hope none of your precious furrs were pulled out when that price was taken off your noggin!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! You guys are awesome. I think you need to have a serial show of this. I said, "serial", not "cereal". Of course, how you get paid is up to you. Love you guys!

Deziz World said...

We think da purrice is far too low. But we don't want any harm to come to any of you. So just point us in da direction of who needs to be clawed and we'll take care of 'em. MOL Big hugs to all.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Annie Bear said...

This is so funny! I love the Cat Father. I sure hope there's a part 3!

By the way, it's great to see you guys on a Wednesday!

p.s. Thanks for the note about the recall.

Brian's Home Blog said...

We agree, the saga should continue, without the snow though!

Marty the Manx said...

Ohhhh we are on the edge of our seats..... Have a fantastic week-end all!
Luvs
Marty and the Gang

Sandra Cox said...

Loan Shark--OMCod, too funny:)

Ivan from WMD said...

Another great installment!

CJ Kennedy said...

Whoever put the price on Tuna's head should be swimming with the fishes. And the loan shark or is that lone shark? cracked me up.

The Island Cats said...

Whoa! That loan shark has some big teeth!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am really laughing at the loan shark. That is TOO funny. Both Bleubeard and Squiggles give it two paws up!

Lone Star Cats said...

MOL MOL!

Crafting Queen said...

Oh my Tuna only 75 cents. lol You kitties crack me up. Have a wonderful week filled with lots of treats. Sorry for the bird on my post.:) Skipper sends purrs and is doing well.

Chuck Huss said...

You guys are too funny. :)

The Daily Pip said...

Bawahahahhahahahahaaha! That loan shark looks like a real tough guy. Be careful he might charge you way too much interest.

Pat Hatt said...

haha that last pic was perfect. Got to watch out for those loan sharks, they may have bite.

Anonymous said...

The loan shark cracked us up! Scary looking fellow!

We can hardly wait to see what comes next. :-)

The Florida Furkids said...

MOL be careful....loan Sharks can be dangerous! The price on Tuna's head still cracks us up!

The Florida Furkids

Anonymous said...

Dats what a loan shark looks like? Holy dudette! He's scary. Tuna be careful....dead is dead....you don't come back. Get that price off your head cause any cat wil bump you off for the price of a can of food.

Shoko

Tamago said...

LOL price is literally put on Tuna's head :-) Oh gosh, what he woke up to see is a horror! Loan shark looks cute but we bet he is dangerous!
Happy Thursday, Tabbies! Have a fun weekend!!

My Mind's Eye said...

The loud roaring noise you heard was mom cackling and the shaking of the earth was mom and madi falling on the floor LOL/MOLing
Oh Dad found 5 (yes he counted) spots of bass burd turd droppings on the car this am.....Just sayin' thought you'd be interested
Hugs madi your bfff

Marvelous Marv said...

Bwa! Haa!! Haaa!!! Yous guys made coffee comes out Mommy's nose! Mes LOVES that!!!
Mes is just now catching up on Valentines Wishes from furrends (glares at Mommy).
Thanks to all of yous for being my Valentine!
Many Valentine Wishes and Kisses
Nellie Bellie

Kitties Blue said...

We don't think we have this TV show here! But Mom was all excited 'cause we got an e-mail again that you had posted. They had stopped coming yet again! Daisy, we think you are worth way more than 75 cents! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

Anonymous said...

P.S. we know this post was not your usual day, etc. But, you are always a joy! ❤

Mickey's Musings said...

Heck! We love De Codd Mother!
Bestest show!!!!!!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Saku said...

We're happy to see you whenever you're here. Have a great weekend efurrybody!

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Oh my cat! 75 cents is a huge price on your head!

Cathy Keisha said...

Oh my! They rescheduled your show without telling anyone or maybe TW's #senile disease is spreading. I think Tuna is worth more than 75 cents. They last pic of Cat Father is so dramatic. Can't wait till next week.

LP said...

Tuna, we can cover the 75 cents on your head for you on account LP is always finding change in pant pockets before she does the laundry and we can scoop that change up no problemo so say good-bye to the tachinni bastardo :p

You always make our Mama smile and laugh and we thank you for that :D

the critters in the cottage xo

BeadedTail said...

A price on Tuna's head - MOL! That made us giggle! A lot!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Hey! Poor Tuna...75cents?? even 75$$ isn't enough in our humble kitty minds...just mewing:)

We sure had a good MOL tonight...which is good cause petcretary needs a good giggle when she comes home from her work at the nursing home...

Anonymous said...

MOL...I wonder what comes next Cat Father....MOL :D Can't wait for part 3 :D Pawkisses for a great Weekend :) <3

Anonymous said...

WOW...this is SO exciting. Good training for my baby bro too because he needs to be aware that there are evil-doers (usually burds) out there in the world. He's led a protected life so far - time he had a lecture from the Cod Father???

Hugs, Angel Sammy

Tina Fariss Barbour said...

No matter what day you post, you make me smile! :-) I can't believe that a price was put on Tuna's head!!!!! And I wouldn't trust that loan shark. I think he wants to bite you.

The Menagerie Mom said...

We think Tuna is being severely under-priced. And, yikes, beware of that loan shark!

Me said...

If I was that loan shark I would be scared of the Cat Father - he is a tough looking guy. Good to have him on your side, Tabbies, and we hope there is a Cod Mother 3 out there coming soon.
xoxox, Bibi & Meep

Savannah’s Paw Tracks said...

Tuna is way under priced...just sayin' and Daisy needs to get her tough girl going

John Bellen said...

I wouldn't trust that shark if I were you, but it seems like the Cat Father has that covered.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Watch out for sharks!!! xoxoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I have NO idea why, but I couldn't leave a comment on your TEE VEE post. I DID see your comment about Downton Abby on CJ's blog. You MIGHT be able to see it on PBS.org. I know they air recent shows that have been on TV, and they might do the same with Downton Abby. Just a thought, since I never saw the show, either.

Herman and Dori said...

I couldn't comment on TEE BEE post either. Probably them bass terd turkee's... I agree with Menagerie Mom... Tuna is under-priced.

Sandra Cox said...

Seriously, Cat Father, she's worth more than 75 cents.

meowmeowmans said...

That loan shark looks fierce! And for what it's worth, Tuna's price tag is way too low! :)

The Swiss Cats said...

Cat Father seems to think Tuna is a low-cost cat : he's totally wrong, she's worth more than that ! Purrs

Hairballs and Hissyfits said...

I bet you guys could beat the stuffing outta that loan shark!! Don't let him scare ya!

Anonymous said...

Mee-you Tuna there iss a price on yur head??? LadyMum all most spit tea on mee; shee laffed so hard!
An yur werth lotss more butt a small price mite help when payin thee loan shrky! or you could just scratch an bite his face off!!!
Good luck mee furendss....
***nose bumpsss*** Siddhartha Henry xxxxx

Cat Lover said...

Looking forward to the next part of the saga! The loan shark is hilarious!

Sandra Cox said...

Happy Tuesday, tabbies and food service girl:)

Just Mags said...

Oh, my! you Tabbies sure have a saga going on. We thing sweet Tuna is worth a whole lot more than that price tag shows. Thank you for following our blog. We send lots of hugs and nose kisses your way. Pooh and Chancy

Noodle Cat said...

OMG! That was amazing!
Encore, encore!

Have a wonderful Wednesday...

Noodle and crew

Sandra Cox said...

That's a lot of birds and a lot of snow....

pilch92 said...

How did I miss this last week? I love mobsters, this is better than The Sopranos. Just don't be having any horse's head in bed. :)

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

What? WHAT??? Tuna has a price tag on his head? MOUSES!