WHITEFISH WAVEZ
EVEREE ONE ~~~~
=^..^=
EVEREE ONE ~~~~
=^..^=
NO hold up there boys there's NOT going to be any whitefish waves or fish a fied posts today but we WILL wave to my simply FABulous and gorgeous gal pal Jazmine who snuck out of the house and took the red eye to trout towne to do an interview today with ME Dai$y queen of the run on sentence and queen of cats so please give a warm welcome to Jaz so I can start my interview YAY
applause applause
Thanx Jazmine for stopping by today, may I say you are
looking FABulous with a capital S for super
Dai$y; Here, please help yourself to some refreshing cat-mint
tea and I've got several copies of the shopping ads I pulled from today's
newspaper here's one for the jewelry store the mall we can visit the bank to
see if they will give us any cash and we should totally visit the handbag store
as I hear beige is THE new in color this spring like why I don't know and please
do forgive me you know I am the queen of the run on sentence and this isn't about me
today so tell me about your new book "Makin Biscuits"
Jazmine: Did you say beige
handbags? With my Super FABulous ginger fur coat and white mittens and bib, I
would look smashing with a beige bag. Or maybe lavender...lavender would be a
lovely contrast to my golden topaz eyes. Wait. I think I should get both
colors. Well, actually, I look stunning in any color. How much cash did you say
the bank was giving us? Hold on a sec. What? Book? Oh, sorry...my human is in
the background yelling something about me needing to talk about my new book.
Yeah I have a new book - it's getting totally awesome reviews and everyone
seems to really love it - it's funny, quirky, sweet, charming and more. But
aren't we going shopping? I really wanted a new purse...
Boomer: hay...wood ewe
like a date..wink wink ;)
Dai$y; quiet boomer no she doesn't want a date go back to sleep
or what ever it was you were doing please beg my most humble Jazmine how
ridiculous boys are but then I'm guessing you sooooooo totally already know
that
Jazmine: Boys? Hmpf. I'm a
big girl now and practically a household name. I've got like 34 followers on
Facebook. Cher. Madonna. Lady Gaga.
Jazmine. If you've got a mancat to introduce me to then we can talk. What?
Geez. Never mind. It's my human again. She just reminded me I'm in a steady,
loving relationship with Kizmet. We actually live together in the same house
and share a couple shelves together on the cat condo in the dining room. Do you
mind keeping this under wraps? It's not like you're going to make this
interview public, right? Muah - love ya Kizmet! ♥♥♥
Dai$y; my stars girl do you know when I first saw the title of
your new book I said gracious if Jazmine hasn't opened her own bakery what with
the biscuits word in the title and all and I daresay I hope she's included
crepes on the list of thing to buy
Jazmine: I had suggested the title be “Makin' biscuits covered in
gravy with a side of fried chicken and an extra helping of mashed potatoes and
corn with a brownie for desert" and was shocked when I found out the
actual title was Makin' Biscuits - Weird
Cat Habits and the Even Weirder Habits of the Humans Who Love Them. Not one
single cat food recipe in the entire book. Zero. Zip. Nada. Nothing but
anecdotes from cat lovers around the world sharing stories about some of the
odd or strange things their cats have done. Quite disappointing and very
misleading, I must say. Honestly, if it weren't for the fact I'm the starring
cat on the book cover with my likeness done in the cutest illustration ever,
and that the book is filled with dozens of hilarious, irresistible, and
charming stories about me, along with adorable pictures of me with cute
captions, the book would be nearly impossible to read.
Dai$y; so was it terribly hard picking WHO got to be in your new
book you know word on the street was you
had well over 20 million submissions for all things weird and did you know my
brother boomer is weird well cousin tuna is for that matter as well
Jazmine: Well, I guess it could have been hard. Not for me though. I have an excellent staff, i.e., my human, who took care of all the minor details like writing the book, weeding through the gazillions of submissions, researching all the cat facts and figures, editing the book, formatting the book, designing the book cover and back, and publishing and marketing the book. From what I gather, she took all the submissions and put them into different "weird" categories to help her figure out which ones to use in each of the individual chapters. She found that us kitties have a lot of universally similar habits - like the habit we have of stealing whatever chair our human is sitting on when they get up for two seconds to go get a cup of coffee, so those stories went into the chapter entitled "Is This Seat Taken?"
Dai$y; how many hours did it take you to complete your novel 10,
100, 10,000, 100,000 though seriously this isn't multiple choice just wondering
Jazmine: Umm. Let's see.
Multiply my life times 467,482 hours of napping divided by 1843 meals times
several face swats to Peanut and Mia divided by playing with the square root of
DaBird. I think it's about 10 hours or maybe it was 10 minutes. What? What now?
Ugh. My human is screaming something about it taking nearly every living,
breathing moment of the past 2 years of her life. Geez. She's so overly
dramatic. I was pretty close. She really needs to take a catnap.
Dai$y: you know one of the many weird things I
purrsonally do yes I do admit to doing weird too but you know I've climbed many
a thing and I often wonder why I haven't climbed the FORTUNE 500 LADDER
Jazmine: I love ladders -
not that I've ever climbed one - it seems like an awful lot of work for no real
reason. Unless there's a snack at the top of the ladder. Or a lizard. Is there?
Hmmm. Can someone please get me a ladder?
Dai$y; do spill the beans as they say what really super weird
thing you do that you refused to have printed this is just between us well that
and the readers of my post today
Jazmine: Well, I never…Me?
Do something weird? Hmmpf. I'm a refined, dignified, precious, divine, and
perfect creature. Weird? Umm, well, is it weird to sleep on a hard, unforgiving
tile floor on your back with your belly fully exposed for the whole world to
see while pressed against a wall even though there are all kinds of soft and
comfortable beds and pillows to sleep on instead? No? I didn't think so either.
Nope. I can't answer this question because I don't do anything weird.
Dai$y; you know my name is on cottage cheese it is
please tell your mom to look for it next time she's at the market and speaking
of the market did you have to practice writing your name for book paw tographs
you know you could have a fancy J and a fancy Z or a fancy Z and plain M
Jazmine: A plain M? What
about peanut M&M's? Oh wait, I do recall this from my book - chocolate and
nuts are very bad for cats and we should never, ever, ever be allowed to eat
them. Why can't M&M's be made out of shrimp, with a yummy gravy coating? Mmmm....I'm
hungry. What was the question again?
Dai$y do you ever fear
that if dogs get a hold of this book they will be talking about us cats and our
weirdness around the fire hydrant for decades to come
Jazmine: A slobbering,
drooling dog getting a hold of this book? Yuck. What a mess that would be - the
pages would be all gross and soaking wet. Unbearable to think about. Oh? Sorry,
I guess it wasn't a literal question. Yes. I do admit I was a bit worried - an
entire book spilling the beans on the inner mechanism of how a cat's mind works
in the paws of a dog? It had the potential for some serious collateral damage,
like them understanding an unblinking stare into their naive eyes meant a quick
and swift swat to their nose was about to happen. But I know dogs. They've been
in my house. A lot. Honestly all it takes is one diversion and everything they
think they know about us kitties is forgotten. Squirrel outside, shake of a
treat bag, a jiggle of a door handle, or even a simple pat to their head and
it's like the book never existed. Or is that me I'm talking about? Darn it - is
that a lizard on the wall? Gotta go!
Dai$y; goodness before I start my next run on sentence please
advise everyone where they can buy your book
Jazmine: Thanks for asking
Dai$y. There are lots of ways to get the book - some people like to order from
this new-fangled place called Amazon.com - which who even knows if that will
take off or not, and some like to have a book with an actual autograph from the
author, and some like to do some weird thing where they walk all over a
keyboard with their fingers and the book magically appears on a phone or
computer screen. My human has made it super easy - just go to this link and the
page will give you all the options to choose from: http://zeezoey.com/the-book.php
Dai$y; and can we expect
a Makin Biscuits part Deux
Jazmine: Well, much as
there is enough material for another book, after all, we kitties are endlessly
fascinating, I think my human is taking a break from book writing for awhile.
If she ever entertains the idea again it would require some serious thinking,
because even though the premise of Makin'
Biscuits is fun and simple, underneath it all is a book filled with lots of
research on cat behavior. She'd have to figure out how to write another one
without repeating the same information. I think she should just write a book
about me and call it a day.
Dai$y; Jazmine have you
ever wondered with all the cat cafes popping up all over the world indeed they
are beyond fantastic and marvelous but did you ever wonder what would happen if
we as cats go just walk through the front door of a cat cafe and maybe order something then
have a visit with the cats like what... they surely aren't going to say NO CATS
ALLOWED you know
Jazmine: Yes. I do imagine that - it sounds like a marvelous day
and I would love to model my new handbag while sipping some cat-mint tea and
chatting with the clowder of the day. But then I realize I'm terrified to ride
in the car, so when they say NO CATS ALLOWED maybe it’s just cuz most of us don’t
like to travel. Could the cat cafe be in my backyard?
Dai$y; my stars girl look at the time if we're to catch that
sale at the handbag store we must be away post haste thanx ever so much for
stopping by today and sharing... hugs girl let's go
Jazmine: Thank you so much
Dai$y. This interview has been FABulous. I know I didn't talk about it much, well,
actually I didn't talk about it at all, but my human really hopes that lots of
people will read Makin' Biscuits cuz
it's not just fun and games and handbags for us kitties. Much as I can't
imagine it, a lot of cats don't have warm beds to nap on or bowls filled with
yummy food and fresh water. There are millions of cats living on the streets
and in shelters and from what I've been told by reliable sources that can be a
super scary, dangerous, sad, lonely, and tough life for a cat.
My human wants every cat to have a warm, loving, and happy
life and much of that stems with understanding cat behavior. Makin' Biscuits was written in a way
that not only entertains, but EDUCATES. Because the more humans understand how
and why we behave the way we do, the more likely we will be provided with the
proper environment befitting our instinctual feline nature. And by doing that,
it means we'll be less likely to be dumped into shelters for issues such as
poor litter box habits or scratching furniture - undesirable habits to humans
that can easily be misdirected if only humans understood how we tick.
So in that regard, not only is the reader treated to oodles
of great stories about me and some of my wild and crazy behaviors (and my
fellow cat-mates, Zee, Zoey, Mia, Peanut, Rolz, and Kizmet) the reader is also
treated to stories from other cat lovers, along with an easy to understand
explanation of why we do the things we do (despite being a complicated
creature, we're actually quite simple when you break it down - meaning what you
humans might consider "weird" we just consider being "cat"),
and the best part, my human then shares all kinds of great advice and tips on
how to keep us kitties as optimally happy and healthy as we can be. It truly is
a win for all of us - humans and cats - because let's be honest, us cats are
awesome and all of us should be in forever homes to prove that.
Dai$y; indeed Jazmine that's something we all can agree too and so like should we take the subway or a cab to the bank I think we should totally head there first as ~~~~~~~~~~
Dai$y; indeed Jazmine that's something we all can agree too and so like should we take the subway or a cab to the bank I think we should totally head there first as ~~~~~~~~~~
..................conversation fades to quiet as the girls walk out the door
boomer ta tuna.....
dood ...iz it just me
ore due thoze two noe how ta
talk talk talk talk talk talk
talk talk talk talk talk
talk talk talk talk talk
......talk.........
any way heerz two a happee
healthee week oh end
join uz BOYZ next week
for R interveew
with de dood hiz self
phil de ground hogz
kidz !
peace out N rock on
long live conversation
~~~~~ we guess
:)
:)

98 comments:
Well Dai$y...I wondered where all those hand bags came from...Thank you for interviewing my Jazmine for Makin' Biscuits. She does have a unique perspective on the book and it was kind of you to give me a break and let her do some of the work!
Have a wonderful day - love and purrs from Deb, Jazmine's human and author of Makin' Biscuits.
What a great interview, the book sounds like a good read. Must tell us which handbag you got in the end. :) PS Skipper is back at the vets getting IV fluids and more blood test. They don't know why she's not eating and being sick. :(
That interview was FABulous! So FABulous that we just went to KOBO and bought the book! :-)
Excellent interview! I love this book and don't worry, dogs don't know how to read, they are not smart like cats :) Ans Jazmine, there is a beautiful lilac purse for you at Tiniest Tiger, I have the black one. XO
Oh yes! Thank you Ellen!! I love the purses from the Tiniest Tiger and the lilac one would be FABulous for me!! So glad you enjoyed the book, too! And you're a part of it - like the in the chapter "Houdini Cats" where you share a great disappearing act story and the chapter "Rules of the House" where you share a habit you have of singing songs to your kitties at night for bedtime! Purrs from Jazmine!
Oh wow!!! Thank you so much Fuzzy Tales!! I hope you enjoy it!! Purrs from Jazmine!
Ha! Great interview, girls. And of course there would be enough material for another book. How could you run out of things to write about cats?
Fun interview and Jazmine, good luck with your book. Btw, ladies, Pantone color of the year is called Greenery. https://www.pantone.com/color-of-the-year-2017 I suspect you'll see a lot of fashions in this shade. I bet a greeney handbag will look smashing for each of you lovelies.
We are laughing so hard!!!! stella rose
A great interview indeed and Pat could understand every word, he's slow in tabby talk sometimes lol letting all know why cats do what they do is a great thing for sure.
Dai$y, you are incredible! That is the best interview ever. You are amazing! Jazmine is wonderful too. The lady is going to order this book!
That's a great inverveiw! And the book sounds wonderful. Though, I agree it's a bit misleading that there is no cat food recipe in it LOL. :-)
I kid you not, Dai$y...I just went online and ordered the book! If not for your spectacular interview with Jazmine, I would have dragged my feet (clad in wonderful shoes, I might add!)
The purrrfect interview for the purrrfect book.
By the way, the book gets my vote for a Pulitzer Prize AND it's on the top of my favorite cat books. And you know...I have a lot of cat books.
Great innerview Daisy and Jasmine. We hope da book does well. Big hugs to all and have a furtastic weekend.
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
What a great interview and thank goodness there were no fly overs from the turd burds. MOLMOL
I keep meaning to tell you I love Purina Pro Plan canned Oceanwhite fishes.
Hugs madi your bfff
I don't know about Dai$y...but I got all the handbags in the end! MOL! Glad you enjoyed the interview and I hope Skipper will be okay. Purrs from Jazmine!
Thanks John! And yup, we are endlessly fascinating (along with being Fabulous) Purrs from Jazmine!
Greenery...with my eyes? Gotta run...now just where does that human of mine keep her credit card? Purrs from Jazmine!
A laugh now and again is nice, isn't it?! Glad you enjoyed the interview Stella Rose! Purrs from Jazmine!
Oh good Pat...step one is starting to understand us. Soon we'll have you eating out of our paws as we control your every move! Wait. What I meant was that we want to eat more out of your hands. Darn it - just give us more snacks! Purrs from Jazmine!
Dai$y really is incredible and I nominate her to do more interviews! As soon as we're done shopping I'll talk to her about it. Glad you enjoyed the interview and thank you for ordering the book! Purrs from Jazmine!
Right? That's what I thought Tamago. If you don't count the fact that my human spoils me every day with lavish gifts, yummy foods, great toys, and lots of love and affection, she'd be a total disgrace. But since she does tend to go overboard with those things, I guess I can let the recipe thing go... Purrs from Jazmine!
You gave me an idea Eastside Cats - after I'm fed dinner, I'm officially firing my human as my publicist and hiring Dai$y! Thank you for ordering the book - hope you enjoy it! Purrs from Jazmine!
Thank you RCTees! I think after I fire my human and hire Dai$y to be my publicist, I'm going to hire you to be my agent!! Thank you for your kindness, as I know you do have a lot of cat books! And thank you for being a part of the book, too. I know a certain Miss Abby shares a chair story! Purrs from Jazmine!
Thank you Dezi and Raena - you two are so sweet! Purrs from Jazmine!
Glad you enjoyed the interview Madi and Mom!! Purrs from Jazmine!
Whoa! A FABulous innerview with two FABulous ladycats. I have the book and want desperately to review it but I'm gonna have to learn to read apparently TW doesn't know how to read did you know that? Everytime I ax her to read to me she makes all kinda lame a$$ excuses about house work and stuff which led me to the conclusion that the dear girl just can't read. Please Jazmine, thank your human for the book and we will give it 4 paws up.
Oh dear...it must be dreadfully difficult for you to maintain your blog CK. My human can read, but she's totally a liar...a book on making biscuits my fluffy, furry butt...
Purrs from Jazmine!
What a pawsome interview Daisy!
We enjoyed it a lot and the book sounds fab!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
What a fun interview! We just love beautiful Jazmine and adored the book :)
That was a delightful interview, ladies! The book sounds great. We need to get a copy. Hugs.
That was a pawsome interview!!!
The Florida Furkids
Sounds like a pawsome book!
What a wonderful interview! You two girls get along so great. We just love Makin' Biscuits - it's pawtastic.
That was terrific gang, such an interview. We remember when Jazmine found her forever home.
We love the book too! You have wonderful interview skills Daisy!
What a great interviewer you are, Dai$y. We like making biscuits. Ernie made a whole batch of Wally biscuits the other day. Oh, the book Making Biscuits? We like that book a lot...'specially since we're in it. :)
Daisy, you crack us up! You really are too funny! That book sounds fun and we hope it does really well :)
the critters in the cottage xo
Most excellent interview and "review" of this new book. Mom bought a pawtographed copy, but we haven't had a chance to read it yet. Mauricio is going to suggest it for Cat Scout's book club. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy
Glad you enjoyed the interview! Purrs from Jazmine!
Aww...thanks Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles...so sweet of you to say! I love you all too and I also love that you have a feature story in the book, too! Purrs from Jazmine!
Thanks McGuffy Ann - I think you'll like the book and hope you can read it one of these days! Purrs from Jazmine!
Thank you Florida Furkids! Purrs from Jazmine!
Yup!! Stories about kitties - doesn't get much better than that! Purrs from Jazmine!
Thank you Lola - we do get alone quite well! Dai$y is the purr-fect friend! Glad you enjoy the book too - and you've got a couple feature stories, too! Purrs from Jazmine!
Wow Brian - you have a great memory. There was a day when I didn't live the life of luxury and pampering like I do today. I know firsthand how difficult being abandoned cat be and that's why I really, really, really want every kitty to have a wonderful forever home like me.
Purrs from Jazmine!
Thanks Hairballs and Hissyfits - I'm thrilled you love the book and it just so happens one of my favorite feature stories in the book is from you! Purrs from Jazmine!
Oh! How fun! Making biscuits on Wally! I like to make biscuits on my human's tummy! Have a great time making more biscuits and it was great having you share some stories for the book! Purrs from Jazmine!
Dai$y is so much fun, isn't she!? Thank you for your kind words on the book! Purrs from Jazmine!
Thank you for thinking of my book for the Cat Scout's book club - that sounds really cool! Purrs from Jazmine!
Jazmine sounds like a true star and we will definitely order a copy. Though I like the original title about the mash potatoes and fried chicken - will I get some of those yummies when I order the book?
Daisy, you sure did an excellent job of interviewing the book. You sure are a good interviewer. It does sound like a good book. You all have a good day and a good week end.
Daisy-your list talents just keep getting longer and longer. Maybe you could get a show on the Cat Channel? Our human has a gift card to that Amazon thing and we are going to push her fingers over to buying us the book.
xoxo, Bibi
P.S. Jasmine - I have done a couple of disappearing acts myself and can't wait to read the other kitties' stories.
A great interview, Daisy and Jazmine. We really enjoyed learning about purses and shopping in addition to what sounds like a nifty book.
We posted about your tree today. Hope you like it.
I agree with you Daily Pip. I don't know what the big deal was with my suggested title of "Makin' biscuits covered in gravy with a side of fried chicken and an extra helping of mashed potatoes and corn with a brownie for desert" and why the human had to go and change it. Rolls right off the tongue, ya know?
Anyhow, thank you so much for ordering the book - it doesn't come with those yummies, but I do share some personal stories abuout how you can steal food from your human while looking cute and adorable at the same time!
Purrs from Jazmine!
It sounds like Dai$y needs to do more interviews! She really is pawsome at it!
Purrs from Jazmine!
Oh boy Me!! There are some great disappearing stories in the book. I don't disappear much myself, as I would worry too much about missing out on a snack or feeding opportunity, but my brother Rolz is a champ at it as you'll soon find out!
Thank you for ordering the book! Purrs from Jazmine!
Glad we were able to inform you about some great purses Jans Funny Farm - hope you have a great weekend that includes some purse shopping!
Purrs from Jazmine!
Great interview, Daisy! We love the Makin' Biscuits Book. Caster is actually in it! One night he locked himself in the bathroom, and he used the potty in the trash can... after he took everything out of the trash can first! And can you believe he didn't knock the trash can over?! Such a crazy cat he is. Anyway, thanks for sharing this awesome interview with Jazmine!
Daisy, we enjoyed your interview of Jazmine! You beautiful ladycats are very entertaining! We agree with Jazmine that the Makin' Biscuits book is important in that it educates peeps about us kitties. We have lots of friends telling their stories in the book including another beautiful ladycat and one of our best friends, JB! She's the one who's claw was found inside her mom's phone so she couldn't charge it! MOL!
We sure did enjoy you and Jazmine in that wonderful interview!
That was a Fabulous interview! What a delight! And we hope you got that shopping done as a reward 'cause you deserve it!
Hi Daisy,
I've never managed that ladder either:)
Hope you and the food service girl have a purrfect weekend.
Shrimp M&Ms... WHAT A FANTASTIC IDEA! Coat it with nip sauce and you'd have a winner, for sure. purrs
What a pawsome interview ! We enjoyed reading it ! Purrs
Caster's story was pawsome! I don't think if I was locked into our bathroom I'd be nearly as considerate!
Purrs from Jazmine!
Even though I forget to mention it all the time, I really do like the educational part too...so much good stuff shared about us...and the book really knocks any stereotypes out of the park that us kitties are too aloof and independent to make good pets!
So glad you enjoyed the interview and that lots of your friends are in the book!
Purrs from Jazmine!
Thank you William's Kith and Kin!
Purrs from Jazmine!
Oh we're going shopping...don't you worry about that!! MOL!! Glad you enjoyed the interview!
Purrs from Jazmine!
Yeah...step stools are really more my speed!
Purrs from Jazmine!
Hmmm...it is a FANTASTIC IDEA! Does anyone have the number for the peeps at Shark Tank? Purrs from Jazmine!
Thanks Swiss Cats!! Purrs from Jazmine!
The interview was so much fun to read. You two lady cats are the best with interviews. The book sounds great and we hope lots and lots of them sell. Hugs and nose kisses Pooh, Chancy and Mumsy
A new book. You ladies make it sound interesting while also having fun. Pawsome.
Shoko and kali
Aww! Thanks Maggie Miller - it was a fun interview to do, so that made it all the better! Purrs from Jazmine!
Whoo Hoo!! That's what we like to hear!! Fun and interesting - that's what the book is all about! Purrs from Jazmine!
Wow! That sounds like my kind of book! Ms is going to recommends it to Mommy!
Thanks Guys!
Kisses
Nellie
PS guys, the haggis was made with Lamb, but Mommy did bring home some shrimp jewels!!!
We have that book, too!!
Makin' Biscuits looks like the purrfect read! Ya can't beat cat stories.
Fabulous interview you fabulous ladies! Makin' Biscuits sounds like the purrfect book for our Mom. We are going to have to get her one. Hope your shopping was successful!
Marty
Oh wow Dai$y & Jazmine, Amber has just made the P.A. order the book from amazon as she says she has to feature it on the BLOG asap on her WuRDY ON WEDNESDAY GIG - HOPE MEW DON'T MIND!!! BTW we just loved the intermew, it was pawesome beyond pawesome, thank mew so much fur sharing and we hope mew got to go on that shopping trip! MOL Sweetest purrs Basil & Co xox
Looking for a mancat. Heh heh.
Oh! Thanks Nellie! I hope your Mommy listens to you!
Purrs from Jazmine!
Meow-wow!! That's cool! Purrs from Jazmine!
Couldn't agree more - cat stories ARE the best!! Purrs from Jazmine!
Thanks Marty!! I hope you can get your Mom the book and that she enjoys it! Purrs from Jazmine!
Hi Basil! Thank you so much for your kind words and for ordering my book, Makin' Biscuits. It would be pawesome being featured on your blog. I just stopped over there to leave a comment but I wasn't able to get it to go through. Purrs from Jazmine!
Err...umm...yeah...well...I guess that idea's been squashed by my human. Purrs from Jazmine!
Wow, is this your first book review/interview because it FABulish. You're right about book writing taking forever. I should know. Where are those feline assistant when you need them xxoxox
This book looks like so much fun! Kitties do so many funny things that humans don't understand. It is just because kitties have such great senses of humor. :)
Jazmine has some serious followers.
WOW.......I knew about the plans for the book and figured there would be a WHOLE LOT OF entries - sounds like it was a big project and will be a big success! Great interview - did you give her some fish from the grill to take home to Miss Deb and her roomies?
Hugs and Stuff, Angel Sammy
Jazmine and Dai$y, that was quite an awesome interview! We love Makin' Biscuits, and we're not just saying that because Angel Moosey is in it. :)
Fabulous interview, Tabbies! It looks like a great book, but we have to wait for a Dutch copy...that would be pawsome..and easier to read for us! Good Luck Pawkisses on the book and some Extra for you :) <3
Lovely interview for, as much as I can read in it, a captivating story.
Sandra had a great idea sharing your blog with us, her followers. I'm glad I found you!
I'm a cat person too, though(lowering my voice), I have a lady dog, too. Even in my paranormal novel.)
So a new book to top the TBR list.
Pawkisses from Dracula's country!
https://shadowspastmystery.blogspot.ro/
I have seen you at Sandra's, where she is featuring you today, so had to stop by and visit. It was so much fun to read this interview and the conversation between Dai$y and Jazmine. Dai$y is a very clever interviewer.
Bleubeard and Squiggles loved it here, too.
Grate interview there Dai$y!
Jazmine kittygurl iss so purrty an so clevurr.
Wee toe-tallee enjoyed reedin thee interview today....
~~head rubsss~~ Siddhartha Henry~~
Post a Comment