Thursday, August 4, 2016

SUMMER TIME ART GAL O REE

whitefish wavez everee one 
N welcome two R fish a fied post 
we call

itz time for de 2016 summer time

itz all in de mindz eye
art gal o ree

grand openin
=^..^=

we getted R latest ship mint oh
master peecez in just last week
afturr collectin em since april 

N we gotta say we think we finded 
sum reel lee good "sam pullz"
thiz time 

{ with hope full lee noe
ree PEEtz }

but enuff small talk with large font
letz head rite over two de NWSE
wing oh de gal o ree N haza look see
at what we finded

az all wayz pleez rememburr 
due knot pick up a peece 
az they iz quite frageel

 de confessionz stand will be open
25/8 threw out de month 
coz itz august
N vizshuz hot 
N iced cod all wayz 
helpz kewl ya down

de cod bee free while
suppliez last 
then may bee we will fish 
for sum mackerull ore sum thin

any way on with de toor 
& say high ta
coppee & paste 
when ya pazz em in de hall
coz they will be 
chillaxin round heer 
fora few

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we call thiz peece
kitteh with out a collar


 we call thiz peece
big barra cooda
tinee barra cooda


  we call thiz peece
bizon..knot on de range
but still headin west


we call thiz peece
itz bee footz ball seezon
....neer lee



we call thiz peece
partee hat
with mizzin tassul


we call thiz peece
murr maid on shore



we call thiz peece
sail boatz
with total lee mezzed up sail



N ther ya haza it
that con cloodz thiz weekz
toor

stop bye again next week 
if ya can
for sum mor mindz eye
peecez

heerz two a happee
healthee, safe week oh end

peace out N rock on
long live 
clay
♥♥♥

PEE ezz....we noe we 
due knot "bathe"
with soap & waterz

N we may stink ta  
high hell

sew iz thiz why
R "follow"
button  

now izza 

"unfollow"   
one 

curry uz catz wanna noe 


53 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Oh kitties you are all so very clever. I love your pieces of art, super work! Have a great weekend. Skipper and her human.

Mickey's Musings said...

We liked this week's tour.
The barra cudda was the best :)
We went and looked at our button and it says "unfollow" too :o
Not sure what that's about.
If we want to follow somecat we copy and paste the link in our reading list on the Blogger dashboard. The reading list also shows who just put up a post :)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Mickey's Musings said...

Maybe it says "Follow" to anycat that is not following you.
We cannot imagine who that would be. Surely everycat follows you!
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Marg said...

That is some fancy art work, all of you. Very nice. You all have a great day.

Eastside Cats said...

Excellent artwork, as usual! You guys just crack me up!

Pat Hatt said...

That is some great artwork. Although we aren't sure your boat will go anywhere with a sail like that.

My Mind's Eye said...

Clapping wildly and in 200% amazement at the food service girl's imagination. Of course kudos to you all for being such artistic peepee'rs! We liked the mermaid and kitten w/o a collar a lot
Bravo bravo mom likes to look at clouds to figure out shapes.
Hugs madi your bfff

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Concats on your best ever exhibition. The mermaid is a masterpiece! I looked and I've got an unfollow button too. What's with that???

Annie Bear said...

I think you've outdone yourselves on this exhibit. The mermaid, the kitteh, the big and tinee barra coodas. Wow!

Strange about the "unfollow" button! We'll follow you guys anywhere, stink or no stink!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Now that is some purrrty cool artwork, guys! Mom will have to go dig in our sandbox and see if any of us are artists too. Just sayin.

:)

Marvelous Marv said...

Most excellent - as always! Now mes wants the artist to tell us who created which piece!
Tee! Hee!
Kisses
Nellie

Lone Star Cats said...

MOL!

Deziz World said...

Well now dat's some great art indeed. Now 'bout this follow button bein' an unfollow button, wha'cha' talkin' 'bout? Sorry we's slow on da uptake here, but mommy's brain is fried and she be da one we usually ask when we don't unnerstand somethin'. She got a little too much heat befur we got da a/c in da car repaired. Hopefully she'll be back to normal soon, but in da meantime...just sayin'. Anyways, as ya' know we luv ya'll so here's to a pawsumly blest weekend.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Deziz World said...

Oh crimminy, we furgot, we got some awards, and will be postin' tomorrow. We's not know ifin ya'll do awards, but we's nominatin' ya'. Ifin ya' don't purrticipate, dat's okay, we just want ya' know we think ya'll be very special and we wanna tell everypawdy else too.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

pilch92 said...

I am so excited! I love it when your art gallery is open, it should be open year round. I love the sailboat with the messed up sail and the kitten without a collar, the football is pretty clever too. And you do not smell. XO

The Florida Furkids said...

Totally amazing artwork!!! We're impurressed!

The Florida Furkids

The Swiss Cats said...

Amazing ! The mermaid is a wonderful piece of art ! Purrs

Anonymous said...

Our favourite is the first, kitten without a collar. Brilliant!

Kitties Blue said...

We think the first two art pieces are the bestests we have seen in a very long time. Your artistic abilities never cease to amaze us. We aren't capable of creating anything other than beachball-shaped art! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Chance Cat said...

I like tinee barra cooda!

BeadedTail said...

We thought your sail boat was a rubby ducky but then remembered that's a burd!

Ivan from WMD said...

We saw that unfollow thing too. We think it's just on one's own blog when you're signed in. Yours says follow to us. Ours says unfollow. ???? Who knows what it means.

We never have artwork like that! *Somebody* likes to dig and kick and dig and kick some more, which destroys our piles!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Y'all have totally outdone yourselves and the mermaid is amazing...just add water!

Saku said...

Wow, those are some priceless peezus of art!

Sasha, Sami, & Saku

Tamago said...

Oh yaaay, this is my favorite series. I'm so happy your art gallery is open! Those are majestic pieces, Tabbies! I really love the mermaid. Such a delicate work of art it is! And I adore the kitten :-)
It's strange that your button says unfollow. Maybe Blogger is bring naughty....!

Cathy Keisha said...

Whoa! Now I don't know if I want to show my latest art gallery piece cos these are so good. You aren't gonna like this but I saw "Party Hat" as Breaded Chick-hen Breast. Please don't unfollow me.

Sandra Cox said...

You know I was wondering about the follow and unfollow too. Marcie suggested, and I think it's probably the case, the unfollow just shows for followers......
Have a great weekend tabbies and kind caregiver.

Kitty Cat Chronicles said...

We are always impressed with the artwork on display in your gallery. You kitties have a knack for the creative stuff! We think our favorite is the cat without a collar or the mermaid. Very nice.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

You should have your own gallery with all of you great artwork!

The Menagerie Mom said...

Now this is art, and au naturel at that! Do any of you have a psychology degree? Because you could get yourselves some patients, turn these masterpieces into an ink blot style sort of test, and then psychoanalyze your patients based on their results. There's nothing more accurate than that.

CATachresis said...

These are truly great masterpieces!! I expect after a while the pee smell is quite pungent (that's a gent who makes a pun BTW) and will add a great deal to the auction price! :-)

Marty the Manx said...

These are some great masterpieces! The cod is delish!!! We love the fish and will be back for some mackerel next week for the next showing! Have a great week-end TTT's!!!!
Luvs
Marty and the Gang

Jans Funny Farm said...

Jan won't look. She says she scoops enough masterpieces every day around here, although she claims we don't really have any masterpieces.

Um ... you have an unfollow button? Strange.

Happy weekend.

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

The mermaid is truly amazing guys, mew really outdid yourselves with this latest collection! Top marks and the P.A. was in hysterics MOL MOL

Purrs

Basil & Co xox

Noodle Cat said...

Another truly amazing collection of artwork!
I think I hear the Louvre calling...

Noodle and crew

Sandra Cox said...

If I didn't know what it was made of I'd really like the kitten without the collar. grin.

Savannah's Paw Tracks said...

*slurp...wipes whiskers with paws*. Really great whitefish guys. And the art pieces, well they are simply priceless...

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

The mermaid on the shore is great! MOL It really looks like a mermaid!

meowmeowmans said...

Brilliant artwork, as always, Tabbies! That Kitteh without a collar is simply amazing!

Me said...

We are so impressed that you could pee art for the season--that's incredible talent! Love the kitty and the mermaid and well, all of them.

Mariodacat said...

ha ha - I love Me's comment above. We are impressed too. Now that takes talent. I think you all win the prize!!!

Sandra Cox said...

Second pic: The mermaid:)

John Bellen said...

Ha! The 'kitty without a collar' I saw even before I read your caption.

Anonymous said...

You are some natural talents and I almost think that it was based on a theme :D Pawkisses for a Happy Day :) <3

Katie Isabella said...

You are all so talented! I think a Gallery in town would be more than appropriate! Dai$y, how about some advice on a collar? Not having worn one before, I would like to know what you think would suit my beauty best? xoxox

Robin said...

You tabbies are amazing poop artists! That mermaid is pretty spot on. You must have been watching some Disney movies lately. :)

Sandra Cox said...

Keep on creating:)

Team Tabby said...

It is great that you can find the 'art' in the litter pan!!

Mindy & Mike

The Meezers or Billy said...

our poos are not artful, just stinky

Colehaus Cats said...

Awesome work! We can tell real thought was put into each one of those masterworks! We particularly like the barra coda that kind of also looked like a man a tea to us. And that's why art is so fun! Pee on!

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

OH my mouses, those are all really, REALLY good. Brilliant, in fact. My favourites are the kitten without a collar and the mermaid but honestly, I like 'em all. Purrs, Seville.

Sandra Cox said...

And a happy Wednesday to you, tabbies and lady caregiver:)

Anonymous said...

I am truly amazed at this! I can see every special piece as you title it. That mermaid was especially amazing! XO