whitefish waves everee one
N welcome ta fish a fied post
itz all in de mindz eye
art gal o ree....
spring 2016 collectshunz !!
spring 2016 collectshunz !!
=^..^=
we iz buzzed happee ta once again
bring ewe sum oh de finer peeces oh art
that we haz been werkin on
like all....winter...... long
~~~~~~~~~
like all....winter...... long
~~~~~~~~~
we will bee runnin thiz spring time toor
for de hole month oh april
sew if ya mizz out on
any oh de showinz
rememburr ya can stop in
any time bee tween 11:37 pee em and 6:17 aye em
we haza few new eye temz
in de confessionz stand thiz yeer...
sum perch pizza, nip on rye & eat til ya
hurl grazz bye de pound
& lunch iz free ta thoz
ON de toor.... sew munch a way
a werd oh cautionz tho
all art iz veree frageel
sew pleez due knot pik it up
for a cloze innspectshunz
letz get thiz toor started
DE 2016 SPRING TIME A DISH UN
we call thiz peece: ba loon that lost itz string
we call thiz peece: a pare oh sox for wee babee
we call thiz peece:
found de easturr egg we waz mizzin
found de easturr egg we waz mizzin
frum R easturr post
we call thiz peece: who pulled de pocket
off de shirt
~~~~~~~~~
LUNCH BRAKE
~~~~~~~~~~
we call thiz peece: flounder headed west
we call thiz peece: mooze with funkee antler
we call thiz peece: flounder headed east
..... that waz a quik trip dood
well...thatz it for thiz weekz toor
pleez help yur self ta sum samiches on de way out
& stop bye next week if ya can
ore if ya want two
heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live.... sand
♥♥♥






54 comments:
Wow.....such artistry!! We particularly like the Mooze with funkee antler!!
The Florida Furkids
You really outdid yourselves with the art. I LOVE the moose with the funkeee antler and the shoes for the wee baby. I love your art galleries and really think you need a coffee table book filled with your art. Thanks for the snacks- our confession booth never has snacks.
The quality of your art is astounding! We're in awe, looking at what are, no doubt, priceless pieces.
BTW, Derry will go for the nip on rye, and Nicki's really into hurling grass!
Bravo! Bravo! Excellent work, kitties!
Artisy indeed at your feed. Not sure any humans would enjoy your balloon or socks though for their babies haha
Now that is some good art for sure. You really are some artistic cats. You all have one terrific day.
MOL MOL MOL da hot air balloon and the baby booties are
purrfect!!! Your pee pee shooters are very artistic
Hugs madi your bfff
I like the moose. You don't see too many of them in those parts.
Those are wonderful works of art, Tabbies! I especially love mooze with funkee antler. That's a masterpiece!
And it's great you've added more items on your concession stand. Eat til ya hurl grazz sounds very yummy :-) Looking forward to the next tour!
You guys are very talented!
too funny....you all do great work
Wow, you kitties are so creative. I love the mooze head, how did you do that! Thanks for all your lovely visits. Skipper :)
VERY artsy fartsy......I'm thinking I won't be buying any of your art until someone does a "Taj Mahal" - now THAT would be very artsy (and purrrhaps painful to produce?!) Have a Happy Tuna Thursday!
Hugs, Sammy
You all are so super talented. Mom says that we never leave interesting shapes, just big balls of pee, unless, of course, it is stuck to the bottom of the box. Then it is just a glob after she scraps it off the bottom. Hey, that was a great tour and the samichs were very nommy. Thanks. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo
I must admit this is the most unusual art work I've ever seen:)
I'm really enjoying the perch pizza and the tour. *munch nom* The first piece reminded me of a lollypop that I'd like to offer to TW. MOL!
You are very talented artists, and the moose is a masterpiece. Thanks for the nip on rye. I had to roll on it first, but it was very tasty.
Aw, the socks for the wee baby are precious! Good job on finding the Easter egg. I gotta say the perch pizza is delicious and Pierrot is fixin' to hurl some grass. These are all might impressive works of art. You guys are amazing!
I hope you all have a great weekend! Be sure to work on some more artifacts!
Those are some really inspired art pieces!
WOW!
That was a terrific show !
We liked the baby booties and the moose best :)
Thanks for the snacks too :)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
We thoroughly enjoyed the eat until you hurl grazz bye de pound! Thank you very much! Delicious! And your art is breathtaking as always. It left us all truly gobsmacked!! :D
the critters in the cottage xo
We usually kick ours apart so we never get artwork like that here!
The mooze is on da looze! Have a great weekend gang!
Bwa! Haa!! Haaa!!! Mes never looked at litter box remains as art before....
Mes looking forward to the Campaign trail!!!
Kisses
Nellie
You guys always make me smile! And laugh! This is great art. A lot of creativity went into these. Well done! And thank you so much for the food. Connor can't wait to try the perch pizza. It smells delicious!
You kitties are so talented! Thanks for the snax and you can be sure we'll be back next week.
have a great weekend.
Sasha, Sami, & Saku
We loved the babee socks and also the mooze with the funkee antler the best. Maybe Mum will be more interested in our litter boxes now!
You're so creative ! We love your pee artwork : the "mooze with funkee antler" is our favorite ! Purrs
Wow, sweet Tabbies those are some great art pieces, what talent you all have. Our favorite is the Mooze...the funkee antlers made us giggle. Hugs and nose kisses
Such creativity, especially that moose! We can tell you've been saving up all winter to make these special pieces!
Oohhh... I like the moose art, a lot. The balloon without a string is pretty neat, too. You are true artists, for sure!
Purrs,
Seville.
Oohhh... I like the moose art, a lot. The balloon without a string is pretty neat, too. You are true artists, for sure!
Purrs,
Seville.
The moose is good enough to hang over the fireplace!
And now for some nip on rye followed by grass and hurl! You tabbies sure know how to entertain!
xoxox, Meep
And the flounder! Guess that's why they call it "floundering around" -- MOL!!!
xoxox, Bibi
Ya'll sure do have da creative juices flowin'. MOL
Luv ya'
Dezi
Thanks for the spring 2016 art tour. We were
'specially impressed with the Moose with Funky Antler object da art. Now that is one clump from the litter box that looks like it took a creative genius to make. You guys are such trend setters that pee art will soon be the world's most popular art form. Have a perchy weekend. Let the tour continue!
I am DYING LAUGHING!!! Now you are going to have me checking every bit of litter for artwork!! Maybe we should frame them? xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody
Your art is so original, da Tabbies! I'm thinking I would like to put in a bid for the "mooze with funkee antler" as I appreciate the gritty realism! It will look great framed in my second best litter box next to the doggie turd donated by Toby next door ;-)
Such a talented crew... We especially love the baby socks! Adorable! Purrs from Deb and the Zee/Zoey kitties!
Bravissimo! We especially love that the moose go East AND West! :)
MC!! You tabbies make the bestest litter art work!
These should be sponsored by a litter company :-)
I think Layla's got the right idea:)
OMC..this is hilarious, Tabbies! You should make a new art blog for this, so I can enter my contribution too :D Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead :) <3
You definitely have some talented kitties
Even with the art work that litter box looks awfully clean:)
That's what I call artistic flair!
Have a great week...
Noodle and crew
11.37 pee em. A hint of what was to come:)
* fits of giggles * Oh boy the gallery is just the best!!!!
Thank you guys
Happy Thursday to the artists:)
The fairies of creativity sure did visit you guys....wow such great art out of...um..um..po-rt....best I can CALL THEM.
Shoko
As wee iss Canadian wee ADORE 'Moose with funky Ant-lurr'!!!!
Yur all so talented!!!!
***paw patsss*** Siddhartha Henry xxxx
Letter K for KaKa takes da show
Letter K for KaKa takes da show
Post a Comment