WHITEFISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
& WELL COME TA TEE VEE
FRUM DE LAND OH TROUT
WEAR EYE TUNA AM DE HOST
AND KNOT DAI$Y ORE MACKERULL
DAI$Y: SO THIS INTRO
IS SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER THAN THE
"STARRING ME, TUNA
AND NOT COUSIN DAI$Y ORE MACKERULL "
INTRO ?
MACKERULL: YEA, EWE SAID LAST WEEK
YA WAZ GONNA CHANGE IT
ME & CUZIN DAIZ
IZ STILL KNOT GETTIN ANY PROPZ
TUNA: EYE SAID EYE WOOD THINKZ BOUT IT
AND THINK EYE DID
DAI$Y: THAT'S DEBATABLE; THE THINKING PART
MACKERULL: DAMN STRAIT
TUNA: AM EYE GONNA BEE ABE BULL
TA GET ON WITH THIZ BORIN AZZ SHOW
ORE WHAT
DAI$Y: I AM GOING TO BE ABLE TO GET ON WITH
GETTING OUT OF HERE, BYE
MACKERULL: AND EYE THOUGHT EYE
WAZ GONNA GET SUM
"SCREEN TIME"
CUZ EWE ...TUNA
SAID EYE WAZ OLD ENUFF NOW
TUNA: IF ITZ
"SCREEN TIME"
EWE WANT
GO FOR IT... EYE AM WATCHIN EWE
MACKERULL: ALL RITEE THEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"MACKERULLZ SCREEN TIME.....ONE MINIT"
"MACKERULLZ SCREEN TIME ..5 MINITZ
TUNA: OH KAY THATZ MOR N ENUFF
SCREEN TIME
"MACKERULLZ SCREEN TIME.....7.8 MINITZ"
TUNA: WHAT PART OH
THATZ ENUFF
DUE EWE KNOT UNDERSTAND
"MACKERULLZ SCREEN TIME...15 MINITZ"
TUNA: THAT DOEZ IT
CUT FILM
TUNA TEE VEE WILL REE TERN NEXT WEEK
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT & ROCK ON
LONG LIVE MY PATIENZE
© JULY 29, 2020
All Rights Reserved





40 comments:
Love that kind of screen time gang!
Screen time. Ha ha.
You can never get enough screen time or blog time!
Oh yes! that was sure screen time!
xoxo, Bibi & Meep
Ha! That's the best kind of screen time! :-)
Love the screen time. Mackerull, you is one cute little dude 😻
Damn straight, Mack!
You're such a cutie Mackerull! We're glad you got some screen time.
Absolutely the most gawgeous 'screen' art I have ever seen in all my 1000 years. Love it. Kitties make everything better and prettier
Hugs Cecilia
So cute. Hope you kitties are doing well and getting lots of treats. We are enjoying our garden and the lovely weather. Sending lots of purrs, Patch and Flower.
You certainly got plenty of screen time this week, Mackerull.
Mackerull, that will be a cult screening to all the cats in the Universe! That's how good it is. Dai$y, you're right. I will be there on the dot for us to go shopping. I have mom's card You have yours? Extra handbag too.
Mackerull is grown up enough for a lot of screen time indeed. And it’s the best kind of screen time :-)
Have a great day, tabbies!
That looks like great screen time, and i can hardly wait for the next eppa soda.
WOW! I guess you can't complain anymore Mackerull. You sure got a lot of screen time. XO
Try climbing that screen, Mack!
Mackerull, you got some serious screen time, yo!
I thought Mackerull's screen time was da bomb! I was RIVETED! More next week, please?
Oh, and I'm sorry about those nasty BURDS today. There won't be any tomorrow, I promise!
Ya definitely deserved dat screen time Mackerull!
That was some pawsome screening, what a cutie pie!
Way to go Mackerull. You deserved the screen time. See Tuna, you aren't the only celebrity around here now. I think it's Mack's turn to run the show for awhile. After all, he passed the screen test!!!
more screen time pleez.
LONG LIVE MY PATIENZE: I'm just looking to find mine:) Heh.
Stay safe. Be healthy.
You got a lot of screen time this week, Mackerull ! Purrs
Mackerull, you got the right idea!! And you won!!
Mackerull you really have to admit you got Screen Time! Now what waz so cool outside that Screen your watchers want to know
Someone knows how to enjoy their screen time!
HAH! So that's his idea of screen time. MOL! I do believe you are letting yourself be bullied by Dai$y and Mackerull.
Hugo Street is in the Inner Sunset--Haight St is for sure walkable, but it is probably a mile or so and we're lazy, ha ha ha!
I think Mackerull pretty much took over the show this time.
Hi guys! Hope you are having a good weekend! Looking forward to another episode of Tuna teevee ;-)
That's quite the screen time 'ya got there. Dad says a few of these shots nearly give him one of his pain-in-da-azz migraines.
It's furry impawtant for effurryone to have their fair share of screen time.
MOL Ya'll are so funny., Mackerull, you be lookin' so adorably cute. Big hugs
Luvs ya'
Raena and Dezi
Awesome takeover, Mackerull! We get it -- we love screen time too. Hope you guys have had a great weekend!
That's a lot of screen time! Thanks for the birthday wishes! Hope you're all doing well!
Angel
We're glad Mackerull got screen time! Mackerull, did you whiff anything good through the screen? Maybe pick up the scent of that rood azz harez and his collaborators? Or a bass terd burd?
Hi guys! Hope all is good with you! You better tell that Human you need to post pretty soon or she'll get to acting like my Human who for YEARS hardly helped me post AT ALL. I had to keep putting the bitey on her and pretty soon even that didn't work anymore!
I could watch that for hours more, so sweet💗Extra Pawkisses🐾😽💞
Mackerull sure got a lot of screen time! P.s.we enjoyed it.
Post a Comment