whitefish wavez everee one
N welcome
ta toona tee vee
starrin knot mackerull
ore dai$y
N onlee sorta kinda mee toona
coz while we iz pree parin
R next eppa soda
for de seezon
fin al lee
oh crap on tee vee
R sponzor crankee ass cat chow
comez two ewe two nite
with thiz important mezzage
MICE IZ BASS TERDZ TWO
DATELINE 8.30.2019
LOCAYSHUN: A WALL
INN SIDE DE TROUT TOWNE HOMESTEAD
A BASS TERD MOUZ
IZ IN DE WALL
NOW GET DE HELL OUT
ROLL COMMERSHUL:
~~~~~~~~~~~
Mouz: hay, this lookz like
a grate place ta take up rezidentz
for de soon ta bee winter
....SQUUEEZE inta de infra structure
oh trout townez buildin
mackerull: hay, big katoona
me heerz a mouz inn side thiz wall
tuna: yur rite little dood
N de bass terdz speekin trout
with out purrmizzion
N de bass terdz speekin trout
with out purrmizzion
mouz; eye heer ewe catz out ther
scratchez de be jezuz
outta de interiorz wall
oh said infra structure
ta a noy everee one
scratchez de be jezuz
outta de interiorz wall
oh said infra structure
ta a noy everee one
tuna: get de dam hell
outta R houz
& take yur dizz eaze
with ya
ya bass terd
outta R houz
& take yur dizz eaze
with ya
ya bass terd
mackerull: lemme handull thiz
eye got street smartz
givez instructionz
eye got street smartz
givez instructionz
ta de food servizz gurl
cat pee, steel woolz, peppermint oilz,
lotz oh cat yowlin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cat pee, steel woolz, peppermint oilz,
lotz oh cat yowlin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
later that nite..
mackerull: hay big katoona
knot gonna swearz two it
but eye think de bass terd
left R infra structurez
mackerull: hay big katoona
knot gonna swearz two it
but eye think de bass terd
left R infra structurez
tuna: eye think
ya got sum thin ther dood
allz quiet on de western sea bord
ya got sum thin ther dood
allz quiet on de western sea bord
FAST FOR WERD TA SEPTEMBURR 3
mackerull: be jezuz
sum thin smellz bye thiz front doorz
sum thin smellz bye thiz front doorz
tuna: cod dam
ewe iz rite little dood
iz ewe thinkin what me iz thinkin
ewe iz rite little dood
iz ewe thinkin what me iz thinkin
mackerull: ewe betcha big katoona
thiz bass terd smellz WERST
then de werst oh de werst
😠
guezz crap on tee vee
waz knot over with
afturr all
😠
thiz bass terd smellz WERST
then de werst oh de werst
😠
guezz crap on tee vee
waz knot over with
afturr all
😠
© September 4, 2019
All Rights Reserved

49 comments:
Ugh, bass turd, dead mouse in the wall! And no amount of vinegar, baking soda, air freshener will get rid of the smell for a couple of months! I feel for you! We occasionally have a visitor who runs across the drop ceiling in the basement and falls down the lally column. And can't get up! Ink used to park himself at the base of the lally column so we would know we had a stinking visitor! Hand to Cod! There are so many mouse remains down there, I think any mouse that falls down the lally column will be able to climb out on the remains of his ancestors. Anybody want to say EWWWWWW? 😺
Kitties, how well we know the stench of that! May your FSG find a way to get that stink outta there!
omg a dead mouse in the wall? Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! Thanks for the sweet comment about my photo! That was so kind! xoxo
Gross. I wouldn't be able to smell it, of course, having lost my sense of smell, but ewwwww. It would take forever to get rid of it. I like mice, mind you, but outside, thank you very much. That said, I think I have something in my attic crawl space, but the old insulation is so rotten and mouldy that I don't want to peek up there anyway. :-D
Thanks for the comment on my post. I'm not too keen to try Hill's again, given that a lot of it has corn, and I think that's one of the culprits. I know pumpkin is good, though I've never been able to get either of the boys to eat food with it. Haven't tried in a long time, though.
Yuck, why? Tuning in to the next episode.
Emma and Buster
Yuck ! A dead mousie is so small but smells so awful ! Purrs
Send him here, now, please. Maybe he'll eat up all the cave crickets in the down the stairs part of the house. Okey Dokey! Ship overnight express.
i think it maybe time to move to a different structure and leave the lil guy behind.
Gosh Mack. Your street smarts worked TO A POINT. You managed to scare that mouse to the point where it bit the dust. Now you'll have that smell for quite some time. Better set out some cheese and a mouse trap. Then you will lure the next bass turd mouse out and be able to catch it eating the cheese.
Good luck finding how and where it got in, FSG. Not a fun task.
GASP! Maybe what we're smelling that we think is bass turd air duck is actually a MOUSE! UGH! I did hear a mouse once inna wall and went into attack mode by the wall.
I smell your pain!
Blah, that smell will linger and linger. Need to find a good air fresher.
I know that horrible smell all too well!Years ago it started getting worse and worse and I knew one of the boys had flicked a mouse somewhere when they were playing. I pulled out the washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, everything but found nothing and all the time the smell was getting worse. A few months later the freezer packed up and as we tipped it over to carry it out we saw the skeleton of the mouse up behind the motor.
We know that rottwn flesh smell, too well, here, too. UGH! Good thing he is no longer a threat to your den, though...eventually the stink will dissipate...eventually being the operative word! MOL!
Oh no, we know that stink too, yuck-a-roo!
We are blessed, we have so many cats here the mice stay away in droves, whatever droves are.
Ohhhh yuck. My sympathies. The place that fired me (that bass terd) had a squirrel that died in the wall. The smell was..... Not describable. We had to call a specialist in to find and remove.
Oh no, that sounds awful! To think the beans that come to our house say it smells of cats. They should have to smell a dead mouse!
Yikes! That must smell worst that a cod left out for over a week. Have a nice weekend! XO
Eww. How is it that a bass terd mouse can be so small, but when it dies, the stick is huge?
I feel sorry for the little fellow, even so. But perhaps it's better this way - once the smell dissipates...
Uh ohs... dead stinkin' rottin' varmint corpse... ain't nuthin' gonna git rid of dat smell udder dan time...
oh no that bad mouse. Shame you kitties could not get him. Have a great week. purrs from Patch and Flower.
Oh no, bass terds two! Those mouses are as bad as burds!
Mackerull, you sure got street smarts. It's cool how you handled the situation even though there was an unpleasant surprise later!
I'm sorry for the mousey, but I think that the smell won't last to long, Tabbies, because it is just a little mousey...at least that's what I hope for you *gulp*😸 Furresh Pawkisses for the occassion🐾😽💞
I have been through that and don't envy you.
When we lived in WI, the crew felt anything that made its way into the house belonged. Anything outside was fair game. So if the mice made it past the cats and into the house, the cats left them alone.
The mice....those bass turds are forever comin' and gin'. Best they leave....peppermint oil, mom has some....lets pepperment oil them to death.
Shoko
Oh No!!! Did ya'll go and lose the snack to poison or somethin'? MOL We sure hope ya'll get the stinch outta the house. Big hugs
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
PeeEss: Good seein' ya' gawjus.
Cod damn ... laughed myself off my chair at that one!
Sounded like good cure measures to me, but what a price to pay..got a whiff of that smell way over here..! - Tom x
We hope that bass terd mouse is not with feet up and stinkin in the wall. Cant wait for the next show and maybe get an evergreen hangin tree out of da food service girls car.
Oh no!!! That doesn't sound (or smell) like fun at all!
I was thinking like Timmy that the Bass nerd mouse was inna wall, as Timmy said, feets up and reeking!
No mousies inside here for a long time.
Oh noes!!! Not the dreaded dead mouse smells :o
Sometimes we get a mouse in the house.
That's because Julie brings them in from the porch to play.
They do not like playing with her and sometimes find their way out. MOL
Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ
Well, the nerve of that little bass terd, invading YOUR homestead!
Oh no! Not in the wall!
Could get stinky...
Noodle and crew
Uh oh, this is not gonna be good...
Hope your weekend has been stench free.
*bows heads* Rest in Peace, stinkee mouz.
Trying to play catch up...this cracked me up
R sponzor crankee ass cat chow
Hugs Cecilia
P-ewy! I bet it stinks as bad as when the doggy at my house breaks wind. Tee hee hee. Too bad that mousie didn't come out live, so you could've had yourself a fresh nom nom treat. Winks.
One of my guys had a similar run in with a mouse. All I know is that I woke up to find the deceased "present" in the middle of my kitchen floor! Cat didn't even leave a calling card so have no idea who caught the bugger!
Hmmm, that is a tricky situation, for sure. May time for the infrastructure to come down to extract said corpus. On the plus side it may act as a deterent for other stinky mice?
Purrs
ERin
Hey Dai$y, I dare you to write a longer run on sentence than the one in my final paragraph I wrote today (9/11)!
Here's to mice only in stuffed-catnip form.
Wishing the tabbies and FSG, a mouse-free day.
Crankee ass cat chow! MOL We've never had a run in with a mouse.
Post a Comment