Wednesday, September 25, 2019

4189 WERDZ !! ♥♥

white fish wavez everee one
N well come ta toona tee vee
starrin KNOT mackerull ore dai$y
but just me toona
even tho mack
& daiz iz heer
 
we had nothin new thiz week 
sew we seerched
de ark hivez 
N finded thiz post 
ta re post
coz whatz better N a ree run
 
we called thiz post 
werdz containin
de werd CAT
 
KNOT BURD
 
 in troo trout towne 
fashionz 
 we switched
up de meeningz
just a bit
 
hit it 
 
 
allo cator... a cat who dressez up 
like an alligator for howl o ween
 
alter cate... a kitteh who helpz 
de priest at church servizz


 
cata comb...catz who like 
ther groomin done with a comb 
& knota brush
 
cata log...kittehz who like 
a wee bit oh adventurz 
on sum fallen treez 

cata lysts... catz who bee 
prettee well organized 
N make ta due listz 
oh stuff 
that kneadz done
 
cata plasm ...catz big inta 
sci fi stuff like
plasm gunk
 
cat call.....eazee peezee 
catz on de tell a fone 
 
cate gory ...kittehz big inta 
scaree blood N gutz mooveez
 
cater pillar...de catz that  R fame mouz 
in ther communa teez 
N bee pillarz oh
sew sigh a tee
 
cater waul... opposite oh 
cat er floor
 
catfish ...LUNCH BRAKE!!!!!
 
catho dally... catz who like 
ta take ther 
sweet ole time bout stuff 
N most lee hang out 
with dilly dally
 
cat kin...any ree lay shunz 
 mom ...dad...cuzin 
sisturr...brother...
son...neff few...daughter...
neece...gram pawz...
gram mawz...
antz...unklez...
ewe noe...yur kin
 
cats up...opposite oh 
catz down
 
copy cat...catz who go 
two places oh employ ...
 N shove paperz in that
copee masheen N hit 
de start button ...

 
deli cate...kittehz who werk 
at de samich shopee 
round de korner...
due knot forgetz 
chipz anda drink !!
 
fabri cate...catz who R 
total lee inta 
any kinda cloth
 
lo cate...opposite oh 
high cat
 
mud cat...catz livin 
de high life 
N rollin in wet soil
 
 pole cat uh...dood...
phew...pee ewe N wee
 
well, ther ya haz it...
just a wee small samplin 
oh how important 
de werd CAT iz 

heerz two a happee healthee 
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live vocabulareez
 
© September 25, 2019
All Rights Reserved
 
 

42 comments:

Dma said...

my vocabulary has been completely changed. i think theo is a hi cat and diego-san is a lo cat.

Eastside Cats said...

"Making copies!": copy cat

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, you are such clever kitties. lol

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are the best cats fur sure!

My Mind's Eye said...

Well of course you are Smart as a whip....you are Felines.
Being a copy cat to someone is a very high form of flattery!!
Hugs Cecilia

Me said...

thanks for new vocabularies, Bibi & Meep

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Thank you for educating me. I am now much better informed than I was a few minutes ago.

Sandra Cox said...

OMCod. These are hilarious.

Ivan from WMD said...

Ha ha ha ha! You made our mom laugh a bunch!

messymimi said...

Heeheehee! This beats the regular dictionary and even the urban dictionary!

CJ Kennedy said...

😺 and catnip kittez weed

The Whiskeratti said...

I learned new stuff today !

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Oh, MY!!
That was a ton of catness fun!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm still laughing. I may have to explain some of these to Squiggles. Bleubeard has heard most of them in the past.

LOVED this one, dear FSG.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

I'm definitely a Deli Cat, or wish I had access to a deli so I could be, MOL
Purrs
ERin

Pat Hatt said...

Sure take cat for granted and use it a lot. Those humans. Deli Cat could work for us too.

Kea said...

We think all those words/meanings need to be added to the Oxford English Dictionary!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Cat-apult: Cat leaping on the treats from top of the bookcase like Toby does. Cat-aclysm: Einstein or Rumpy. Upper-Cat: Miss Fitz. Att-Cat-hment: Timmy & Dad. Cat-ured: Buddy Budd
We love all yours too

Tamago said...

LOL this is a great list of cat words! We need the copy cat in our office! But we may not want cate gory in our living room watching scary movies :-)

Cathy Keisha said...

We cats are very important, aren't we?

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Some useful new definitions here! 😺

Saku said...

Cat is the best word in the whole wide world! Thanks for the list.

Katie Isabella said...

I love this. I told Mommy about it and she said it was like a birthday gift to her on accountta it was her birthday on the 25th and we both loved this list!I We were out of circulation due to computer probs. Sorry I missed you till now..

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Love, love, LOVE this!!!! Momma was laughing so hard, she fell off the chair. Sheesh. Her chair should come with a seat belt! To be fair, this post was awesome ... maybe our favorite so far? ~Bear Cat

Chuck Huss said...

It is so interesting to find out the true meaning of these words.

Three Chatty Cats said...

Mind blown!!!

Katie Isabella said...

DAI$Y! Milan! BAGS...extra ones! Italian Shoes! Leather...your treat as well? Girl! I'm so there at the jetway by evening! XXOO

Mickey's Musings said...

Pawsome post about the word cat!
We always knew it was important :)
Sorry about the picture of the noisy birds.Mum controls the camera and,well, birds sometimes happen :/
We only let her post so many pictures like that once in a while though ;)
Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

Anonymous said...

These words and their meanings jadmom in stitiches! She especially liked Cater wahl.Shoko

pilch92 said...

Thank you for the vocabulary lesson. I learned a lot of new words. XO

Smudge said...

Love the vocab list! Our special favorites are the "opposite" ones. So funny.

Fr. Tom Fish said...

We liked cata pillar..we're all upstanding cat citizens, aren't we? The rest of the list is awesome, too! - Tom x

Sandra Cox said...

allo cator...Priceless:)
Hope the weekend is filled with catnip and chocolate chip cookies:)

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

MOL...now the words finally make sense, Tabbies😹Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday🐾😽💞

meowmeowmans said...

MOL! We love these, especially "deli cate." Thank you for always making us smile, sweet pals. XO

Deziz World said...

MOL Now that's a great posty listin' the 'purrtance of us kitties. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

OMC mind blown I gots some new vocab to use ;)

xoxo,
Matilda (& Matt)

The Swiss Cats said...

MOL ! We learned a lot of new vocabulary ! Purrs

Sandra Cox said...

I gotta say Frank is not a cata comb kind of cat which is unfortunate because he comes in from outside with more tiny leaves on him than the bushes have.
Is that first pic on the right for your dad? It's wonderful.

John Bellen said...

Ha! Some funny definitions there, everyone. I like cata lysts best. I'm like that. I just need to be cata-remembers-the-lyst, too...

Valentine said...

Oh my floofy paws (OMFP) Da Tabbies, you are super witty as always! I think you should publish a dictionary of cat words. Move over Webster! Tummy tickles.

Sherri-Ellen T-D. said...

Mew mew mew what a grate post Tuna an Dai$y an Mackerull….
Mee has a werd to add: CAT-otonic: a Catnip drink just for CATSS!!!
**purrsss** BellaDharma