white fish wavez everee one
N wel come ta tuna tee vee
wear we bee a broad castin
frum de upper deck
oh de SS DUDE
we waz in de galley last nite
& we finded a chckn
in de fridge
tho how de bass terd
getted ther
iz any onez guezz
yet ..we dee sided
ta sing de chckn a song
coz whatz pie ratz day
with out a shantee
♫♪♫♫♪
ye bilge suckin chckn burd
we hate ye scurvee ass
we wood feed ye two de fish
but it wood poison
all de bass
a black spot upon ye hide
ye addled poxed blaggard
noe quarter for ye chckn burd
now smart lee
two for rard
ma roon ya two that
peece oh land
with bones N wind N galez
ore davy jones
locker for ye
coz dead men
tell noe tales
ye bilge suckin chckn burd
we hate ye bass terd ass
we shaint say
fair winds two thee ~~
long live
trout towne sazz
BURD OVER BORED !
© September 19, 2019
© September 19, 2019
All Rights Reserved

39 comments:
Pie ratz rule! We could feel, I mean really feel, that creature being thrown overboard. Yeah Trouties! xoxo, Bibi & Meep
Oh burd, poor burdie. The Plundering Paws had set sail ... on the way to save you from bein' tossed over-the-board! Hang on, swim East, won't be long ... now, yes, long live trout towne ... but we still Love BurdZ.
And a yo ho ho and a bottle full of rum!
Happy Meow Like A Pirate Day!
Aye, that's a rollikin' guid tune. A real peg leg tapper. Send the chicken to Ink. He loved chicken. Poor boy was allergic to fish. Go figure! ⛵
Aaaarrrrgggghhhh! Me timbers have been shivered, ye be having a bounty of fun!
Oh no kitties, but they do taste really good.lol Purrs from Patch and flower.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO not a burd in your fridge....you might need to beef up your security so that never EVER no NEVER happens again. MOL MOL MOL
I hope none of you kittehs or the FSG needed CPR after that nightmarish discovery!!
Hugs Cecilia
Ahoy Mateys Ye did good making that burd walk the plank.
The Florida Furkids
Aye Mateys! I'm happy to take that chicken off of your paws!!! Love, Cap'n Cody
that is the best shanty ever. bilge suckin chicken bird indeed.
That'll teach the bilge sucking chicken burd to stowaway in your fridge!
Ahoy Trout Town. Hoist the sale and let's plunder the high seas.
Yar!! A mighty fine shanty you have there!We wish you happy plunderin and a bass turd burd free day today and every day!!
Arrrrrr,Georgia,Julie and JJ
I sure hope the fish don't eat that burd. Happy Pirate Day! XO
What a beauty-ful song to a boid. The chickhen will not harm you and he makes good eats.
Lovely pirate day theme.
Tornado Tyebe
Quite a snappy ditty.
Ahoy tabby mateys, that is a grand cat pirate song.
Happy Pirates Day, dear Tabbies. You have certainly celebrated to the hilt. You sure know how to have a great Pirates Day, singing songs that are peg leg tapping. I know you threw the burd overboard, but I bet if you ever tried it, you would love the taste as much as your salmon or TUNA!
A fine shanty indeed!
Aye, that burd be a scurvy dog! Make it walk thee plank! Arrrrgh!
Appaws! Appaws! What a catchy shanty. I like the Davy Jones locker idea.
Yay, pawsome poem ! Throw that birdie overboard ! Purrs
Arrrrgh, I luved it!
I love your song! We sure don't want to poison bass with bass terd burds!
Aww, that poor bird!! Happy (belated) Meow Like A Pirate Day!
Yarrr that tis the finest song on the sea! Sink dat no gud fur nuttin to the briney deep
The burd got the shaft, way to be, into the sea.
I thought trout pirate cats liked chicken..oh, well. Davy Jones' Locker just got another bird! - Tom x
An excellent pirate shanty, it sounds like you had a pirate-tastic day!
A fine grand shanty indeed!
Arrr mateys, Shanti Shanti ;) I sure may hope that burd basturd still can fly...MOL😹Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend🐾😽💞
We love your song!
Very pirate-y...
Noodle and crew
MOL Guess ya'll told that bird what fur huh?. MOL Big hugs
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
It seems such a waste of a good chicken dinner - but then, I'm a human, so my perspective is a bit different.
Bye bye, burdie! Good job making it walk the plank!
Avast! We sawed da burd here in our fridge...how did that happen...aergghhhh!
Err ... you could've just mailed that chicken here! You forget I share Momma with The Boy ... bass terds don't bother me ;) ~Bear Cat
Apaws! Apaws! We loves yoor chiken song! Take a bow!
[slapping my leg with my paw and rolling on the floor] ARR! That be a pirate's melody the likes o' me ne'er hear before. Ye be the poets of the briny sea. I would hire ye to sing fer me any day of the week, even if there be a storm a brewin' and Davy Jones be after my hide!
Post a Comment