white fish wavez everee one
N wel come ta two nitez eppa soda
oh toona tee vee starrin
KNOT
mackerull ore dai$y
but me de big katoona
if ya haz been reedin de crap
we haz been postin
ewe may rememburr last time
{ bee for de bass terd mouz
dee ceased in de wall }
we promized ta final lee
ree veel
if all de fitez at de box N brew
& de corner club
WAZ a cover up for sum thin elze
we iz heer ta nite ta tell
YEZ
it waz a coverz up for:
2019z summer time a dish un oh
ITZ ALL IN DE MINDZ EYE
ART GAL O REE
two nite we iz givin way free pazzez
free lunch N free ad vize
pleez rememburr
ta stay bee hind de ropez
coz de artz fra geel
lunch will bee at 11:37
sew now pleez form a line
N let de toor bee gin
N let de toor bee gin
we call thiz peece
stone lion lookin west frum front gate
we call thiz peece
sun glazzez
we call thiz peece
give uz an H coz itz hot out side
we call thiz peece
anvilz
we call thiz peece
happee por puss
we call thiz peece
happee whale blowin bubblez
we call thiz peece
sand crab
we call thiz peece
big azz lobsturr claw
N last lee coz howl
o weenz all most heer
we callz thiz peece
scaree mask
we hope ewe N joyed
lurnin what
de box N brew & corner club
cover up
waz all bout
heerz two a happee
healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live art ~
© September 12, 2019
All Rights Reserved









35 comments:
Tuna, you have given us a great tour of some absolutely INCREDIBLE crap art. You tabbies are SO much more talented than my two. I bet FSG is so proud of you, too. Great art, and a fabulous show. I'm loving this art show and free lunch, too.
A certain 'by the sea' vibe to today's installment! Well done!
Love love the sandcrab and OMCs I saw a stone lion on vacation
BUTTTTTT yours is much prettier
Hugs Cecilia
Thank you ! I am a big fan of your art, this is just what I needed. I especially like the sunglasses, H for hot and the crab. I am most impressed. XO
You guys just slay me with your art! 😺
Your art always comes out purrfectly...so to speak!
Happee por puss. Heh. Heh.
Hope all the residents of Troute Towne have a happee healthee week oh end too. Kick back and put your feet up, FSG:)
This has to be your best exhibition to date! Those works of art amaze me.
I particularly like the sand crab and the big azz lobster claw. Are they for sale?
You certainly went through a lot for the sake of your art, and it shows. Bravo!
Wow, amazing art as always kitties. Well done!
The sand crab and the lobster claw are amazing ! Concatulations on your art skills ! Purrs
Wow, you sure know how to make great piddly art-i-facts!
Oooh great exhibition! All the pieces are excellent and I especially love H, crab, and scary mask! Very unique artworks, so well done. Nice cover ups :-)
the whale is my favorite.
Scary Mask and Big Az Lobster Claws are our favorites. What a sneaky cover up that was going on and thanks Tuna you are a Cats Cat, Cat!
You kitties have been so creative again. Don't know how you do it. lol The human has been a bit busy so late to sending purrs from us (Patch and Flower). x
You guys find the most interesting things in your litter box! I dare not look so close in ours.
Gasp! That looks like one of the lions outside the NY Public Liberry!! I will nickname Anvilz Hedgehog. Don't you think so?
A house full of artistes!! That's the kind of stuff that shouldn't be covered up ;)
Holee Carp! WHAT a collection. For for viewing on the tee vee as soon as the networks get word!
Great art tour! Do you take contributions to your collection?...I have a rare Van..Gotta Go! - Tom x
Haha great art. One anvil we wouldn't want dropped on us, or the real thing. So two.
Hmm, the anvil piece kinda sorta almost maybe looks like my state. Glorious artwork, y'all.
Whoa. Sand Crab totally blew our minds. It's an intricate and special masterpiece!
Many of the exhibits had a nautical theme, I noticed. And the whale blowing bubbles made me laugh. It's all in the mind's eye, all right.
Happy weekend, Tabbies and FSG.
Well I never, so the crafty lot at the art place were brewing up a new display! I have to say that those are some of the best exhibits yet, especially the whale and the porpoise :) I do all my best works in secret ;)
Purrs
ERin
The last artwork reminds me of the Simpsons, Tabbies, maybe I need the sunglasses to take a closer look😸Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead and thanks for the laugh🐾😽💞
Another fantastic exhibit! We're sorry we haven't been around. We're going to try to catch up on what you've been doing! Love you guys.
Long live art indeed! Frodo wants to know who your art dealer is as he would like to buy a few pieces!
Wishing the artistes and the gallery owner a day filled with butterflies, flowers and plenty of food.
OMC MOL dat were some really good art!!!
xoxo,
Matilda (& Matt)
Waven right back.
Y'all have a great one.
Da Tabbies, you have truly found your special niche in the art world and will be known for the unique material you use to sculpt each piece. So textural. So much depth, so thought purrvoking. And so much mystery. Tee hee hee.
HURRAH!! What a grate art xhibishun youss did!!! Wee love 'whale blowin bubbellss' art peece THE best!!! Yore all so talented!
***purrsss*** BellaDharma
Post a Comment