white fish wavez everee one
if ewe joined uz last week
ewe will noe de tee vee receptshunz
ewe will noe de tee vee receptshunz
wented funkee
thanx KNOT ta thiz
FOOM
whilez we werk ta get
de caybull re stored
we wanna share with ewe
nother interveew
that was happenin
live
cross countree
cross countree
that frank lee
we dinna noe nothin bout
til R
danger gal pal
sended uz sum foot age
thiz iz what her cap sured
on her tablet videe oh dee vize
roll film whirrrr ~~~~~~~~~
dateline: 7.11.18
time: 10:34 dark o clox
locayshunz: a bar cross town
in de jersey state
CK genovesee: yo codd mother
N capo tuna
so here I am at my favorite hang out
chillaxin N waitin on a friend
and look who just strolled in
and up to the bar...
I can tell this bass terd
is up to no good
Ima gonna don a quick disguise
and make like I am a reporter from
station WCATZXYZ
and we're doin a
how ta keep cool in the summer time
interview
CK: ah.. excuse me gents
I'm a reporter with one of the
local stations
and wondered if I could get a few
summer time tips from you
on how to stay chillax
Dol Phin: I would prefer
NOT to be on camera
coz the missus thinks I am working late
CK: yea, ok sure
I'll have the edit crew cut you out
before air time { riiiiiiiight }
de LOAN: I'll tell ya how to keep cool in summertime
SEAWEED...
CK: seaweed ?
new health gimmick....or....
de LOAN: no, ya grab ya a bunch of seaweed, hang it from the rafters of say
oh, like a TEE VEE station
and once gravity brings the water
down to floor level
the rest of the seaweed
follows close behind and
FOOM
CK: hold up there fin face
waddya mean by a TEE VEE station
I thought you were going to share a drink
or smoothie recipe
de LOAN: and it's also great for taking out an
Dol Phin: uh, dood,
you've had too much to drink
next thing you'll be saying is
how ya meant to take out trout.......
CK: trout ???? wait just a damn minute
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CK: sorry guys
that's all I was able to capture
I forgot to charge the battery
before I headed out
Codd Mother: CK, that's alright
we heard enough
and are forever in your debt
cat father, capo tuna, associate mackerull
we all know what we need to do
~~~~~~~~~~~
heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live for ever friendz
♥♥♥



53 comments:
MOL MOL MOL,
You better make sure there is extra strong organic nip in that nip a tini the shark has and maybe CK has a hidden hammer to knock him out just in case Mr. Shark shows he buttock.
Happy Wednesday hugs madi your bfff
Excellent reporting, CK! But, methinks there is trouble brewing...
Darn those batteries. Who knew that seaweed was so useful, maybe not useful to some though haha
Who knew you had to change/charge batteries in this here thingy? Sorry 'bout that.
I don't trust that Dolphin with the sharp teeth. Best be careful with any follow ups, CK, k?
while i would comment that a beret would have really added to the mustache and overall costume - your interview skills are without reproach! Great intelligence gatherer CK!
Now you know who, the question is what are you gonna do about it?
In Vino Veritas! Well reported, CK.
Thanks to CK being pawsomely sneaky, you now have some answers!
We can't wait to see what you're gonna do.
His should be good. Heh,heh,heh!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
Good job CK. It is hard to get an interview with that sneaky shark.
Oh they will learn not to mess with CK!
That was some great undercover work!
And here we thought dolphins were supposed to be nice! That makes us sad.
Geez, it's a good thing CK was there to see that - and quick thinking on her part to don her Hercule Poirot disguise!
CK's batteries failed and the tape in my VCR ran out, so I was late seeing this today.
Great disguise and great reporting skills, CK. The tabbies are proud you are in their corner. I just hope de Loan doesn't get wind of what the tabbies have in mind to rectify the situation.
A bit of advice: stay safe and have each others' backs. De loan can strike at any moment as you noticed last week.
Remember extra batteries next time. lol Have a great weekend kitties. Sending purrs Skipper. My human said thank you for the kind comments on her makes. :)
Quick thinking and great work from CK Genovesee. Good disguise too. I would never have recognised her. At least now you know what caused the Foom! I hope you have a good plan of action for that slippery pair.
Great job CK
Super sleuthing on CK's part! Now we'll have to wait to see how this dastardly villain will be dealt with!
EEK! THAT "bass terd" is at it again, and he's comin' after you and he's gonna' mess with your show, again! What in tar nation! Maybe you can trap in his own seaweed?!
Somehow I think Da Loan has been caught red-finned ...and he took CK's bait, hook line and sinker! OMC! Its going to be exciting now!
that is an awesome disguise.
Why is it that men never want to be caught on tv a drinking instead of working.........ump...we love interviews. mags and gus
Sounds like it's time to go after the loan shark. We can't believe dolphin's in cahoots with him. Hmmmpht Ya' just can't trust any fish. Big hugs
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
Great Job....BUTT too bad 'bout da batteries. Just when things were gettin' good! BOL
My sissy Lexi says thank you for the wonderful Blogville welcome!
♥♥♥♥♥
The way it's raining here, and the way the water is flowing in the yard,the seaweed would fit right in.
Wee bee so confused. If any cat can get to the bottom of what is going on with the foom, it will be C.K. Hope she can clear things up for us by next week. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer
That sure was a clever disguise CK Genovesee used. Will little Mackerull kick de LOAN's azz? Hopefully, he will with Capo Tuna, Cat Father, and the Cod Mother's help. We can't wait until next week to see de LOAN get his!
Seaweed and water on the floor? Transmission interrupted? Now you really can get the Feds FCC on this case in your corner with as much as lifting a paw (although it would be nice to go all smacky paw on them perps). xoxo, Bibi & Meep
That De Loan may have cooked his goose! Yikes the geese are in on it too! You guys need to make like.... well something serious shark UN friendly in violent in a non violent way as this is family blog, and sort out those two fishy characters pronto! Is there a hound handy?
Purrs of anticipation for a sliced and diced next episode..
ERin
Geesh, go home, sharks. You're drunk! Good thing that "editing" thing worked. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Too bad Dol Phin stopped deLoan. We think the Codd Mother has what she needs. Great disguise CK...we NEVER would have recognized you!
The Florida Furkids
ps - Mom is making COD for dinner tonight!!
NO WAY!!! It's time for these two to sleep with the fishes!
Ck you are a wonder. You must have many disguises. So Dol Phin is one of those guys rthat plays around on his wifr. Hey, maybe wifey pooh plays around on him too. That would be cool.
Shoko
I barely even recognized CK in that disguise. But I guess the lesson learned here is to always charge your battery.
BUSTED! I think the disguise helped!
Awesome disguise, CK. Sure couldn't tell it was you...
CK, that was some excellent undercover work. But yeah, we think those two are up to some shenanigans!
LOL LOL CK did great job with disguise and checking on the fishy guys! She got lot of good information but what about trout, I wonder! Looking forward to finding it out!
Have a great weekend xo
Well done CK! It's pretty appawant who was doing what and to what that caused the outage. We have no doubt you kitties will take care of things...you know what we mean.
Good job, CK ! Now you got some information ! Purrs
CK Genovesee, you're a reporter after my own heart. Better luck next time, but I think you got enough to run with..Tom x
Oh CK what a clever disguise and who know dolphins had teeth like that...teehee
CK's disguise rocks.
Hope everyone is chillin' and letting FSG do the same.
Great job guys!
Have a super Sunday...
Noodle and crew
Well it's dark o clox here and I'm turning in.
Sleep well.
Hi - So, just wanted to let you know that your comments are not getting eaten by sharks, my silly assistant couldn't figure out how to switch off comment moderation. Sigh ...humans.
The seecrits keepin on keepin on tellin CK. Dem Fishie factoids izz not foolin diz fooler cuz ah been foolin da foolerz.
Yessir
Yer Bloo Buddy
Buddy Budd
I have no use for dwunken Dol-Phins n Shawks. Them always smell fishy to me. Which is not a bad thing, except when I get aller-gees and sneeze boogies all over my food. Just saying...
Oh My Cod! Oh My Cod! Oh My Cod! You got CK to help you guys!
Totally PAWSOME< I bet she told the Dol-Phins & Shawks a thing or too.
Purrs
Marv
Great detective work from CK and The Tribe of Five things you guys need to keep a close eye on those shady sharks!
Purrs & Head Bonks,
Alberto & The Tribe of Five
EEEKKKKK A shark!!!!
An that Doll Fin...shady like a tree mee finkss!!
Wee sure has missed yur ongoin saga here...
***nose bumpsss*** Purrince Siddhartha xXx
Not even one phone call?? That's your right, ya know. Oh, Mackerull, you do know how to frame the setting. We can only imagine your bewilderment, but hey! To get outta that broiling weather must be oaky, right?
Post a Comment