Wednesday, July 25, 2018

WHAT DE SAM HELLZ

whitefish wavez everee one
we iz pickin up 
frum wear we leeved off 
two ago
but R signullz
wacked 
thiz waz de last 
oh de foot age
ya mite rememburr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOOM

 iz everee one oh kay 

cat father: oh kay heer 
but what de sam hell 



cuzin daiz ?

codd mother: yes but it's hard
to see



audience memburzz:  we paid good
money for theeze tickitz ta see
thiz show


capo tuna: faaaaaa... ya dinna pay
for any tickitz
ya sneeked in de side door N 
due knot say ya dinna


de band: we hope ta cod
thiz dinna mezz up R instrumintz


capo tuna: ewe doodz due knot 
haz instrew mints rememburr
we iz low budgit

camera dood:  mite bee why
de litez iz off... just sayin
if ya dinna pay de bill


capo tuna: hizzzz two ewe fish

any bodee haza cloo 
what de sam hellz 
just fell frum
de seal ling 

it cut R live feed
N coulda knocked 
uz catz out two

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

camera dood: itz seaweed

codd mother: seaweed ?
how could seaweed 
get inside the studio
and up in the rafters

cat father: dood R ewe sure

camera dood: eye am a trout 
N uz fish NOE 
R seaweed

cat father: thiz smellz fishee 
ta mee 
noe pun intended 
camera dood

codd mother: whose cell phone is ringing

capo tuna: thatz mine 
N hope full lee 
itz de powerz companee 
tellin uz what
de sam hellz goin on

helloz

CK kitty geneovese: tuna are you sitting down

tuna:  well..

CK kitty geneovese: you are not 
gonna believe 
the video I just captured
sendin it now ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ta bee continmewed

heerz ta a happee 
healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live de lite bulb 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

my namez 

mackerull boomer junior butter feeld

and eye am gonna
kik 
de LOANZ
azz

ewe betcha 🐾


48 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

OMCs..that is a Motley Crew of Mices you have there....
mackerull boomer junior butter feeld how do you do?
You are a cute little Mackerull... Do we call you that name is longer than you are. mol should we call you MBJBF or is Mack okey dokey
Hugs madi your bfff

Eastside Cats said...

Mackerull Boomer Jr.!!!!
So cute, so tabby...
*thud* (fell over in a faint because of the CUTE!)

Marg said...

Now that is one cute small one. And the mystery goes on. Very Very funny. You all have one really nice day.

Pat Hatt said...

haha may smell fishy indeed, in more ways than one. Got one long name there too. Sure to scare away the burds at your zoo.

The Whiskeratti said...

Oh, you look so fierce! Get 'em, lil guy.

Kea said...

The mystery might continue, but this biped just wants to pick up that dear little heart and cuddle him to bits. Of course that would totally cancel out his tough-guy-in-the-making image. ♥️

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hi Mackerull! I can see you mean business so the Loan had better watch out! I wonder what CK kitty Geneovese has captured on video for you.

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Squee, squee squee!!!! Mackerull is so cute!!! And that Loan doesn't stand a chance against him.

pilch92 said...

Mackerull is such a cutie! Welcome to Trout Towne, you are going to love it there. XO

Mickey's Musings said...

WOW! This mystery is getting more mysterious by the minute!!!
Welcome Mackerull! You are mighty good looking ;)
We purr you can help with the mystery!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Brian's Home Blog said...

Wait a minute, I want to see the video!

Ivan from WMD said...

Our mom fainted over that baby's cuteness before we could comment on the rest!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Welcome to the craziness Mackerull Boomer Junior Butter Feeld. I hope you have a nickname we can call you. I'm sure Dai$y and Tuna will show you the ropes as you prepare for your fight with de Loanz. At least everything is black and white. I just hope CK kitty geneovese has found the cause of the dilemma. I look forward to the next installation.

Annie Bear said...

We cannot wait to know more about this video! It is puzzling how seaweed got up there.

Little Makerull is adorable!

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Mackerull Boomer Junior Butter Feeld-- a more aptly named feline has never existed!! I'm dying to know more about him!! he has the look of a troublemaker (so will fit in perfectly with the crew) Amarula thinks he's the one who put seaweed in the rafters!

Lone Star Cats said...

Mackerull - nice to meet ya dood!

LP said...

Oh my, are you a new family member Mackerull?! You are very adorable!! And we don't believe anybuddy we know would actually sneak in without paying ;p

We hope all of you are having an amazing summer xx

the critters in the cottage xo

John Bellen said...

Hello, Mackerull! You're going to love it in your new home, but - where did the colour transmission go?

Valentine said...

Mew Mew hellos, lil' tough guy! Maybe you can figure out what's causing the weird happenings going on at the studio. I think the Loan Shark has something to do with it. But he better watch his step, 'cause there's a new cat in town and that be you! Paw high fives!

Deziz World said...

OMC Mackerull, you are soooooooo cute. We got your back lil dude. And Daidsy, as always you be lookin' gawjus. We just luv seein' ya'll. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Hey dudes, that seaweed grass stuff is UP to no good! Eavesdropping I reckon, for da Loan shark. Thank cod nobody was hurt, especially the new dude, Mackerull Boomer Junior Butter Feeld. Keep your eyes to the skies as I reckon somethings going down!
Toodle pips and cautious purrs
ERin

CJ Kennedy said...

A cliffhanger! And a new little dude? He's cute.

Crafting Queen said...

Oh my what a cutie!!! Hope you kitties are keeping well and cool.

Me said...

Oh little Mack is soooo cute and intense! Watch out, sharkies, there's a new Troutie in Towne! Purrs, Bibi & Meep

Tamago said...

Good thing that power got off not because you didn't pay bill but I wonder what the seaweed did! I can't wait to see the video CK captured!
Hi Mackerull, you are such a cute little kitten! I see you've already learned Trout language :-) :-)

Noodle Cat said...

We are swooning at the cuteness of sweet little Mackerull!
And awaiting the next chapter with bated breath...

Have a wonderful Thursday!

Noodle and crew

Cathy Keisha said...

I think someone might have shot the seaweed down using a gun with a silencer. Between me and Mackerull Boomer Junior Butter Feeld we should have an answer if I can stop kitchy-kooing Junior.

Adorapurr said...

Squeee! I love hims! Sweet lil baby Mackerull! If yoo need a babysitter, call me anytime. I won't even charge yoo...much. Also, love the cliffhanger. Purrs! Dori

The Florida Furkids said...

We can't wait for the next episode and we know Mackerull is going to do great!
The Florida Furkids

Dma said...

i think mackerull is gonna fit right in.

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Mackerull definitely has got the whiskers out looking for the perpetrator of this heinous act. Hope the footage came out all right and the electrics back to stay.

Sandra Cox said...

Oh my cod! Mackerull is soooooo cute!
Happy weekend.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Welcome, mackerull boomer junior butter feeld. We hope you didn't fall from the ceiling too. that could be painful.

Anonymous said...

WoW! mackerull boomer junior butter feeld! You have moved to the 2nd best home EVER! (I,Marvelous have the best one). And I am so pleased that you all came to my birthday pawty! It would not have been the same without you guys!
YOU ROCK!
Purrs
Marv

The Swiss Cats said...

Welcome, little Mackerull Boomer Junior Butter Feeld ! Nice to meet you ! We're glad you found such a wonderful family ! Can't wait to hear about your mischiefs ! Purrs

Smudge said...

Awww, what a little cutey. I'd sure love to have him here to maybe bat around a bit. Just kidding Mackerull Boomer Junior Butter Feeld. Good gosh you ARE a wee one!

Three Chatty Cats said...

Mackerull Boomer Junior Butter Feeld - you go get that Loan! You're so squealin' cute!

Colehaus Cats said...

Pee-Ewww! We can smell that fishie clear over here! O-M-G! Mackerull Boomer Junior Butter Feeld (MBJBF), you already have that serious "I'ma KEEEL u" look down pat!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Seaweed?!? What the &*@#?! I wonder how that got there ... unless da Loan was leaving a calling card. And oh my goodness! That tiny trout tabby made me squeal - we bet da Loan will just think he's adorable and underestimate him.

BeadedTail said...

OMC! A baby named Mackerull? We want to know more!

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

I knew it was weed, I smelled and saw it immediately, Tabbies :D And that Mackerull I smelled too, but had no idea how cute he was until the end...MOL :D Welcome to our world, Mackerull💗 Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend to all of you 🐾😽💞

Anonymous said...

Meowza! You guys have some hair technical difficulties! And the Humans, don't get me started, they're not always the most helpful with your projects. Looking forward to the next episode of Tuna TV!
Purrs & Head Bonks,
Alberto & The Tribe of Five

Ruby's Rescued Life said...

Welcome Mackerull! What a little cutie. I am your Auntie Rosie DA Boss and I will be happy to show you the ways of the world.

First things first, which way to the snack bar?

Sandra Cox said...

Good morning, FSG. What does the clan think about the newest member? When Frank joined the household, no one was happy but the dog:)

Sandra Cox said...

Low budgit is the only kind of budget I'm familiar with:)

meowmeowmans said...

That little Mackerull is sure cute! As for the seaweed up there ... what the heck???

We want to see that video, too. :)

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

I have furgottenall about that mystery happening at your den when I saw Mackerull Boomer Junior Butter Feeld!! OMC! He is the cutest evfur!!

Welcome, little wee Mackerull Boomer Jr!!

Sherri-Ellen T-D. said...

**THUD**
LadyMum just has a "Mack" attack Tabiess an Food Service Gurl….an shee felt inn to thee see-weed!!! **sighsss**
~~head rubsss~~ Purrince Siddhartha~~ (on duty again...sighsss)