whitefish wavez everee one
N welcome ta toona tee vee
starrin KNOT DAI$Y
N me
toona
we iz pleezed az trout ona grill
dai$y: trout are NOT going to be
pleased
to be on a grill
to be on a grill
tuna....faaaaaaaa ...one oh theez dayz
cuzin daiz ~~~~
we iz buzzed happee
cuzin daiz ~~~~
we iz buzzed happee
ta haz with uz two nite
R total lee rockin awesum pal
N partner in crimez
de cat father
welcome dood
and how HAZ ya been
catfather: been doin all rite capo tuna
eye trust ewe N codd mother
R fine all sew
codd mother: fine as can be expected
catfather
though we had trouble earlier this year
with de FED
capo tuna: N de bass terd LOAN
just willna
just willna
cut uz any slackz
knot that we wear pantz......butt :)
knot that we wear pantz......butt :)
catfather: eye hurd bout that
N thinked we had seen
de last oh em both
afturr we took down de
bass terd gobbler
capo tuna: knot sew dood
bye de way
what haz ewe been up two
we thinked ya waz on de lam
bye de way
what haz ewe been up two
we thinked ya waz on de lam
catfather: noe, eye am alurgix ta wool
codd mother: I understand perfectly
not to mention
not to mention
you can't make a handbag
out of wool or at least one
out of wool or at least one
that doesn't make one itch
how's life been treating you
otherwise
how's life been treating you
otherwise
catfather: well eye went ona
safari ree cent lee
safari ree cent lee
tho frank lee eye hated it
but my brother parker
but my brother parker
did N joy hiz self
capo tuna: dood seer ee iz lee !!??
did ya see any snax
like wilde beest ore gazelle
did ya see any snax
like wilde beest ore gazelle
catfather: sad lee noe
noe snax
but eye did see a boa constrictor
that musta been 90 feetz long
noe snax
but eye did see a boa constrictor
that musta been 90 feetz long
but parker toll me
it waz a gardin hoze
N knot ta
it waz a gardin hoze
N knot ta
foom
we are apologize for any inconvenience
but the feed to this program
but the feed to this program
has been cut
we are working to restore it as quickly as possible
we are working to restore it as quickly as possible
please stand by



46 comments:
WHA OH!?! Did the aliens beam someone up? Hope The Catfather is not in any danger!!!
Whew....at first I thought you mighta meant Madi Cat's Father and you were gonna talk to him about mom's wall writings. This was a welcomed relief to find it was not Dad of Madi Cat. Not to mention he'd have more HBO vocabulary over poor Cable reception than mom's wall writings
Hugs madi your bfffffff
Oh no, is Loan at it again?
Good to see you Cat father. You are so very handsome. Hope you all have a fabulous day.
Those gardin hoze, especially the black ones with the yellow stripes, are pretty freaky indeed:)
Nooo, what happened to the feed! Hope you kitties are keeping cool. It has gotten much cooler so I am enjoying being outside. Eating and drinking again, thanks for the concern. Purrs Skipper
Oh no! The Tribe of Five is waiting to hear more about the Cat Father's adventures!!
Noooooo! Just when it was getting good. At least the feed ran out and not the food. :)
Gotta watch those hoses. Stepped on one the other day and it turned out to be ab actual snake. Whoops. Hopefully the transmission kicks back in soon.
Sorry you are allergic to wool, that makes it impossible to go on the lamb. :) XO
Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where did ya go Cat Father?
Who cut the feed to the TV???
We purr you are OK.
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
Dang, I heard lots were cutting the cord these days but that was a bit quick!
Good Heavens, just as we were getting to the bits I didn't even know about! I will be staying tuned.
Snakes on a Blog! You guys need Samuel L. straight away!!
Whoa, wha hoppen? We haven't felt this way since the last episode of The Sopranos!
We sure are glad it was a garden hose, and not an actual snake!
OMC Ya'll are so funny. Glad it was just a hose and not a real live snake. That would be scary. Big hugs
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
Probably some repairman cut the wrong line. Can't wait to find out the rest of the story while we're waiting for the electrician or someone like him. Purrs, Meep
WTF?? I smell a snake and it's NOT a garden hose. The Loan is gonna pay if'n he's involved. I want what I paid for and that's the end of the show.
I smell a snake in the grass. What’s that loan up to now?
Oh my, what happened? I hope everything is OK!
Glad 90 feet long snake was actually a garden hose. Snake that long would be seriously scary!
ha. your mistaking a hose for a boa constrictor reminded me of the time i found a dinosaur bone in our back yard only to be told by the archeologists that it was just a stick.
NO! De FED? The bass tard Loan? Something's rotten in ... err ... Denmark?
Oh, we was so enjoying your interview with Tucker. He's such a special kitty even if he is afraid of the outdoors (we probably are too but we don't tempt fate or snakes).
Sure hope the reception will be back up again soon! Mom bean keeps muttering about tear-ifs so do you s'pose somebody tore something?
Better add some aluminum foil to the rabbit ears antenna!
Is de Fed or de Loan behind this?? I wanted to hear more about snackin' on a gazelle and about this garden hose. Something surely will be done about this!
Yikes! Sounds suspicious, that loss of signal. Heres hoping when you guys get to read this, all will be OK, and De Loan and his gang havent taken over the studio!
Toodle pips
ERin
Uh oh, what's this all about? Something fishy's going on...
Cat Father is so handsome! And you gotta watch out for those garden hoses for sure. But uh oh! What happened? What's going on? I hope everything is okay!
Our mommy got light headed and fainted hearing about a 90 foot long boa constrictor! She is scairt of a 9 inch snake so that was more than she could handle! We do hope you all are okay!
Yikes!! What the heck just happened?! And did that you-know-what shark have anything to do with it?!?!
We hope everyone is okay!
The Catfather! Woozers! THis is getting to be serious! And a 90 foot boa! That could eat a cat! And where was the shark?
I want to know MORE!!
Purrs
Marv
Happy weekend. Hope it's filled with catnip for the critters and good books, movies and plenty of pizza for the food service girl:)
Okay, is it just me or is there something weird going on here?
Have a super Saturday...
Noodle and crew
I know how very late I am visiting, but I'm trying to catch up today, even though I still have chills and a morbid cough. Please tell the food service girl I am grateful she stopped by to visit, even when I was too sick to visit back. I didn't even program the VCR, so I am seeing this for the first time, too.
I think Catfather is adorable. I wonder if his brother Parker is as cute. I saw a garden hose yesterday and didn't get scared. What DID scare me was when the feed went out. Now I'm worried something bad has happened. Luckily, I won't have long to wait for the answer.
Mayday Mayday did the boa ate all of you, or is it just a trap..TABBIESSS???? Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead :) <3
Wait!!!! What??? Are you comin’ back? What in halibut’s name happened??!!
Tuna, Daisy, Codfather... are you there?! Tuna? Daisy?... Godfather? Mew Mew hello? EEK! HE-LLL-PP, somepawdy! I think the hosey stricter is on the lose and I think it swallowed up my furr-iends and maybe Trout Towne, too?!
On the lamb--eye am alurgix ta wool!! How do you come up with this stuff!? I will be standing by!!
You're not back yet and I've waited for 2 days....son of a sea sucker, I've been had!
Shoko
What the H-E-Double hockey sticks is that thing?? As for the boa hose, we wouldn't trust it as far as we could drag it!
Thank you for your kinds words over our loss of sweet Sunny. We very much appreciate them and know that her spirit does as well.
Oh my goodness, lots of news. Good to see the Catfather. Sure glad that funny looking something wasn't a snake. That would be sooooo scary. You all have a fantastic day.
Oh no! Was it that 90 feet boa constrictor that cut the feed?
That boa must have been angry he couldn't swallow a kitty, so he messed up your signals...or he made the hose spray water into it. That always does it.
Did somebody say boa? We're outta here!
Deer Mistur Tucker Kat Father mee wood like to say with ree-spect yur one hansum mankat an mee wishess you a l-o-n-g life an LOTSS of tuna!!!
Yur furend inn Pickerrell countree, Purrincess Siddhartha =^,.^=
Post a Comment