HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF
WE HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND
TO COMMENT TODAY
AND TUNA TEE VEE
WILL RETURN NEXT WEEK
=^..^=
AGE: UNKNOWN
SEX: UNKNOWN
GOES TO THE
EEEEEEEVIL PLACE:
FRYDAY MORN
NAME: TO BE DETERMINED
ADDRESS: NO LONGER LIVIN
ON DE STREETS
& TERNIN IN ME PASS A PORT
NOW CALLIN TROUT TOWN HOME
LIKE BOOMER DID
BOUT 20 YEARS AGO
ALMOST TO THE VERY MONTH
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


46 comments:
You're adopting a new baby!!!! FSG, you rock!
Details please.
What's this? A new resident for Trout Towne??
WEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
So excited to hear about this, and concatulations on adding a family member! No longer needing that passport, 'cause your days of wandering are OVER! Hugs and purrs!
*wink*
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a lucky lucky little former street kit kat. The day you found this baby was the first day of the best days of the rest of it's life. Boomer had a paw in this event and what a precious precious face and lots of whiskers to lure the trout. Do you have a name yet?
Hugs and kitty kisses
Mom and Madi
Ooooops name to be determined...mom has a bad habit of speed reading. Demerits are in order
Hugs madi
The drama continues . . .
Oh, oh,oh...squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Sorry about that. That's what happens when your mum is the typist.
Truth be told, we are all excited about this young 'un.
A mighty cute looking one too.
We cannot wait to learn more about this lucky kitty :)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
and the mum
A newbie to trout towne. Will he/she fit right in? No longer on the streets is a win.
Welcome! We are very excited to meet you.
Congratulations!!! You are going to love living in Trout Towne. XO
We are all SQUEE! here too! We can't wait for formal introductions!
We're all so happy to hear the good news! More soon?
I am weepy over new baby arrival. Bless yoo for wescuing him. He looks like a little Boomer. Awww. I can't wait to be introduced. Welcome little Boomer clone! So happy you're safe! Purrs, Dori
OMC, how pawsome!
Y, Ya'll have these belles just a cryin'. Welcome you gawjus little furmer street urchin. We're so happy to meet ya' and we just know, you've found yourself the bestest home ever. Well, besides ours of course. But you know, welcome. We can't wait to get to know ya' and see more fotos of you. Big hugs fur all.
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
This is the best, happiest news! Thank you for making me so happy! I love this post. I want to hear how this kitty was found and what his or her story is. You are so kind to give this formerly homeless kitty a home. Now I just wonder if he or she is going to live with Tuna or Daisy.
Will look forward to meeting the new fur baby
Awww welcome home, little baby! You are a very lucky kitty to have found a wonderful forever home! I bet you are gonna have tons of fun with your family :-) I can't wait to hear more about you!
congrats. you're in for quite the adventure.
OH!!!!!!!!! OMC, a baby! SQUEEEEEEE!!!! Big news in Trout Town!
We're so excited to read more and for more pics. ♥
This took meowmie's breath away - literally she gasped and then got teary. She wants to pet him and squeeze him and we know you'll never let him go. Oh oh oh! Big purrs, Meep
Congratulations!!! Welcome to the newest resident of Trout Towne!
Robin
Whoa! A new comrade? What pawsome news. Welcome to Blogville little one. Tell us more.
Another kitty? How exciting for the fud service gurl. As for the rest of you, hopefully he/she doesn't turn out to be as big a pest as our Sheldon.
Sasha and Saku
Boo! My big brofurs are meanies. I'm purrfect and I'm sure you will be too little one. :)
Sheldon
Although I'm late to the party again this week, I am thrilled one more adorable tabbie is now off the streets and has found a welcoming forever home. Thank you food service girl for putting out the welcome mat to this new darling that is sure to steal all our hearts.
Trout Town has a new resident?! Yay! We're so happy and can't wait to hear more! - Tomx
OMC, you've hit the jackpot with your new home! Woohoo!
Oh my word, the dude has arrived at the best place in town! I cant wait to here more about them and their adventures... Hmm, this will be one in the eye for that Loan Shark dude, and maybe kittens first job could be to sort him out?
Toodle pips and purrs
ERin
We can't wait to see what you all get up to together! The more the merrier, especially when you've got da Loan and da Fed on your tail.
Everybody is so excited to see a new kitty in the blogosphere. If we could, we would adopt all the unwanted kitties in the world. But we cannot so we will celebrate each little victory and each kitty who finds a forever home. Welcome aboard little one. We will all love and appreciate you!
Who dat??? WE can't wait until next week!
Welcome to Trout Towne. Boomer guided you well to your new home.
A new resident in Trout Towne? Really?! That's so exciting, and we can hardly wait to hear the details! :)
SQUEEE-EEEE! What a cutie! Honestly, we're so excited to hear every little thing about this!
Another kitty!! Woah, somebody else that has to get used to rules and all that stuffs. I's will be so happy to meet the new one.
Tyebe
What a cutie. Just dropped in to let you know I think of you al often. Sending hugs and nose kisses from me, Pooh and Chancy
I hope that means what I think it does - that you will have a new resident at Trout Towne! Woot Woot! That will strengthen your numbers against the Loan Shark! Good thinking! Can't wait to learn about your new "arrival." (Dancing and purring)
What!!?? A New addition! Wonderful--I can only imagine how this will add to the story lines! I want the back story-- how you found him etc!! Gorgeous
OMG! A new little guy to join us in crime, I mean fun! This is DA Boss cat. Ruby and I have changed our blog name from The Daily Pip to myrescuedlife.com. Just wanted you to know where to find us!
Hooray! Another kitty to call Troute Towne home. How swell will that be!
He/she will have to learn all about those evil burds...and fishies are wonderfur!!
I, Pipo can't wait to see him/her fur real:)
OH MY CAT!!!!!!!!!! Did we really just read what we thought we read? OH MY CAT!!!!! That is so epically epically epic, in fact its one step beyond dudes & FSG! We are so so happy fur mew guys, this is the best news effur and OMC talk about Boomers twin, it's an uncanny resemblance fur sure, in the best way pawsible! Sorry fur all the exclamation marks, but were in a state of euphoric shock fur mew!!!!!!!!
Happy dance
Basil & The B Team xox
I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait!
This is the best news EVER!
Purrs
Marv
How's the new one doing? Settling in?
Sure looks like Boomer;)
We came by to catch up on what you've been up to, and this is the first post we read. Oh my stars!!! This is pawtastic!!! Such great news!
OMC conCatulations!!! We're so happy for you!
The Florida Furkids
A new ressydent fur Trout Towne?? PAWSUM!!!
Good luck littul one at the Vet place; it not as bad as it seemss!
Sinseerlee, Purrince Siddhartha =^,.^=
Post a Comment