Wednesday, November 29, 2023

R YEER LEE BASS TERD TURKEE BURD DAY POZT

 white fish wavez everee one
                       N well come ta trout tee veez 
                                yeer lee ree run post
                               bout...bass terd turkee burd
                               
                                 roll film ~~~~~~~ whirr






BASS TERD BURD DAY IZ GONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


bass terd burd day iz gone 
az well az de ree layshunz   
that bee in de houz   
messin up R roo teen
N schedulez 
N everee thing else
 they mezzed up
  

sew long peepulz
N due knot come bak for Christmas
coz we iz knot gonna open de door
 
N we will call de pole leese
if we see ewe drivin down de street
 
N if ya due knot think we will
drive down de street
N see what happenz


 sinz we iz ona 
tie raid two day

we wood like ta menshunz if we can
 

that knot onlee doez 
de houz knead fume a gate inn 
coz it bee stinkin 
like cooked bass terd turkee azz
  

ther bee NOE left overz left
eggs cept

de $#itz smellin 
cooked bass terd turkee azz


  we haz:

noe pie, noe spuds
knot even any beanz…
 
 { tho we finded a bizcuit
that could take out 

a concreet stat chew }

HOW EVERZ


 
 de 
$#itz smellin 
bass terd turkee azz
 iz STILL in de houz
168 hours later

coz de idiot peepulz 
who leeved de idiot relaytionz
inta de houz
ta mezz up R roo teen
N schedulez ...
N everee thing else 
they messed up

buyed a dam bass terd turkee 
 

that weighed 7,884 poundz 
N they iz STILL eatin
de 
$#itz smellin 
bass terd turkee burd
 
itz been 
fresh outta de oven 
snacked on  
in samiches
in soop, on toast, ina pie, 
 mixed with eggz
 
 fried with an om letz
 inna cass o roll,on sum pizza,
in sghetti, with mac N cheese
stuffed in tacoz 
on top oh sum pancakez
stuck under a seet....
layin on de floor 
& put in R dishez   

wear it ree manez 
ta thiz day  
growin fuzz
 
de bass terd turkee
haz been used az   
wood filler,
a door stop, a fake goatee,
prop for de broken chair legz

N sent home with de peepulz...
who bee in de houz
messin up R roo teen
N schedulez 
 N everee thing elze 
they messed up
 
itz been ree fuzed 
bye de nayborz,
fried, sliced, grilled,poached,
diced, seered, N chilled
 
N due knot EVEN 
get uz started
bout de stuffin
 up itz butt
 tho it diz a peered
az well 
ugh
 

N sure sum oh thiz 
mite bee egg zag urayshunz
but we guarunteez de burd
DID weighz
 7,884 poundz

heerz two a 
happee healthee
week oh end

peace out N rock on
long live 
coppee N paste ♥♥♥♥♥
 
© november 29, 2022
All Rights Reserved
 

25 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Too bad you kitties couldn't have just locked the doors, so no one could enter!

Lynn and Precious said...

I, Precious, am thankful my hoomans noe no one to invite fur da dinner.
Soz, they had chicky only fur one day. No left overs fur anyone. I am happy
kitty fur no company but these 2 nutz I live with.

Katie Isabella said...

And while I commiserate with you, Tabbies, I have to leave a note for Dai$y. I am on my way to be there with her for the sales on handbags. Please let her know. She's got her cell phone buried down deep in her handbag and can't hear me.

Zoolatry said...

You mean you didn't save it for 2024? Ir you could maybe ship it off to MaryLego (that's down FlahYeeDay way you know), there's an orangee person there who'll eat anything any day any time or wear it atop his head when his other fethers are mussed up ... sorry. Should not speak ill of high holiest ones or those who think they are high holiest ones I meant. Sigh. Vote Blue.

PS permission to delete this comment

The Florida Furkids said...

No Bass Turd Turkey here anymore...thank COD!

Kea said...

There hasn't been any turkey here in years. Truth be told, I don't even like turkey! But holidays surely do mess up routines and some relatives can be...challenging. Here's hoping you've blocked it all from your minds...at least until the Christmas holidays arrive! :-D

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I have Bass Turd Turkeys walking aeround my yard. It is very upsetting.

pilch92 said...

AFter almost a week of leftovers, I feel the same now about turkey. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

We never have that turkey burd here gang.

messymimi said...

Next year, bar the doors!

CJ Kennedy said...

Don't blame you, Tabbies. I'm not a fan of turkey, either. However, it's one of Calli and Quill's favorite. Especially the one that has little bits of cheddar cheese in it. I hate cheese, too. Have a great weekend.

meowmeowmans said...

That bass terd turkey sure has a lot of uses. Too bad it had to be used at YOUR place, Tabbies!

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

Tabbies, we don't have turkeys here, not in the garden and not on our plate...but we don't have Thanksgiving here either😺Double Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead to all of you💗🐾😽💞

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

And now you know why I don't like turkey!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "7,884 pounds, wow, no wonder you still have turkey left ..."
Java Bean: "I'll help you eat it!"
Charlee: "Ewww, but it's turning green and fuzzy."
Java Bean: "I don't mind!"

My Mind's Eye said...

OMCs I hope this will not damage our friendship BUT I am 100% a lover of Turkey...If I could I would have turkey or it cousin chicken several times a week.
BUT alas Bryan has a foul opinion of fowl...I can sneak it in to the menu about 2 times a month.
Huge warm hugs
Cecilia

Bibi&Meep said...

Being cats is hard. Maybe next year it will be different . . .
xoxoxo Bibi & Meep

John Bellen said...

I hate to admit it, guys, but the leftover bird sounds good enough for me. You could send some our way, if you like...

Three Chatty Cats said...

No burd here for these vegetarians! You're welcome at our house next year.

Dma said...

wood filler... ha!

https://hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Amarula suggests that next time you guys give all those guests a good bite on the ankle-it's the best way to guarantee they won't be back next year!

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

Fank goodness dat stinky ole bird is gone!! Now on to da Chrissymas good smells and my beloved tree :)

xoxo,
Matilda

The J-Cats said...

You had best come over here and We can go and have a trout barbeque in the Enchanted Forest. That should help you forget the trauma of Thanksgiving.

CCL Wendy said...

I must say I am shocked that you would even let a berd carcASS in your house, much less eat it all up, with days and days worth of leftovers. Were the kitties allowed to have any? They could help you get rid of it faster. Sounds like a real nightmare to me.

Nonetheless, it was a pleasure to hear from you. Better start planning for Thanksgiving next year. Purrhaps you could barbecue it outside, so the stink doesn't purrmeate your house forever.

Darla M Sands said...

Oh, no! I'm sorry you've endured such travails.