Wednesday, November 1, 2023

A FALL TIME ART GAL O REE REE RUN FRUM EONZ A GO


white fizh waves everee one
N well come two a ree run 
frum bak in de dayz oh yore



thiz 
"itz all in de mindz eye
art gal o ree" 
waz fee chured
bak in..... we iz prette sure
984BC

letz look N hope ewe bringed
a sack lunch cuz de
confezzionz stand waz
clozed at de time

roll film ~~~~~~whirrrrr


we call thiz peece

 A PARE O PANTZ



we call thiz peece

COLLIE FLOWEERZ VEGE BULLZ





we call thiz peece

A PORK CHOP 
WITH DE BONE


we call thiz peece

A PORK CHOPZ...BONE LEZZ



we call thiz peece

A PUMPKIN FOR SUM PIE




we call thiz peece

SUEDE MOUZ HEADIN LEFT
MY NESS TAIL









we call thiz peece

RITE FEETZ BOOTEE WITHA POM POM


we call thiz peece

A PEAR OH SHORTZ WITHA
FUNKEE SUSPENDERZ



heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live suede mouz
 
© november 1, 2023
All Rights Reserved

30 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

Bravo! Brava! So creative

Bibi&Meep said...

First prize!
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep

Lynn and Precious said...

lookz like a lot happenin' n zee pottie box.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Mmmm, pork chops! I sure wish Mama and Dada would let us go shopping for cat pan crunchies ..."

The Swiss Cats said...

Yay ! We love your sand art ! Purrs

The Florida Furkids said...

MOL all great but pork chop with a bone is our favorite.

pilch92 said...

I LOVE all your art. I would call the mouse minus tail a pierogi though. :) XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

Another fine lot of masterpieces gang, everything came out purrfectly!

meowmeowmans said...

Another wonderful exit-hibition, Tabbies! Bravo!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

OMC!!! How you made me giggle and guffaw!! 🤣
Thanks, I needed that!

Eastside Cats said...

Cauliflower!
Excellent!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You tabbies are SO talented. Just amazing how your potty art is so creative. Not an abstract in sight!!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I can't wait to shop in your gift shop

John Bellen said...

Ha! I actually called the right-foot bootee! Well, all right, I didn't specify right foot...

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those are all great works of art. I like the bone in pork chop.

My Mind's Eye said...

FSG thank the kitties for such artistic pp and thank you for your keen eye.
I loved to the point of snorting the collie floweerz and pork chop with and w/o a bone.
I'll always think of these when I eat either
Hugs cecilia

Sandra Cox said...

Such talented kitties.
Take special care.

messymimi said...

Your art never ceases to amaze and amuse.

Three Chatty Cats said...

I just can't get over how talented you kitties are!

Dma said...

all good, but bootee with the pom poms is my favorite.

Katie Isabella said...

Brian cracked me UP! IT sure did come out perfectly!!! Oh I loved your masterpieces and I love re-runs too.

Dai$y, jetway at 5:37

Anonymous said...

I can't wait till you open a gallery. 😀

Darla M Sands said...

~giggle~

Layla Wilde ( cat wisdom 101) said...

Thought I’d pop by to see some old furrriends. Curious if you have one of those flopping fishies. I got one for Odin and hated it!

The J-Cats said...

You guys are so furry artistic!

Deb Barnes said...

Ha!! Oldies, but goodies! Purrs from Deb and the Zee/Zoey gang.

https://hairballsandhissyfits.com/ said...

Pork chops, cauliflower and pie! Now I am starving after reading this post!

CCL Wendy said...

You guys have such imagination! It's difficult to turn someone's purrception of dirty litter into something yummy to eat. Butt you have done it!!! Concats.

Catscue said...

All are very nice, but my fave is the bootie w/pom pom.

Good work all!

Smudge said...

Hee hee hee, your creativity never ceases to amaze!