WHITEFIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE & WELCOME TWO
A KNOT REE RUN TROUT TEE VEE
EPPA SODA
TWO DAYZ POST
IZ A WERD LEZZ ONE CEPT FOR THEEZ WERDZ
WHICH IZ:
PLEEZ TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT
DE FURST EVER
ITZ ALL IN DE MINDZ EYE
ART GAL O REE
MASTER PEEZ
PREE PARED BY
GRAM PAW DUDE !!!
WE CALL THIZ PEACE
STRAW BERREE
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE
WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT & ROCK ON
LONG LIVE CLAY LITTERZ
© august 30, 2023
All Rights Reserved


22 comments:
The artistic strain is strong in the family.
So realistic. Amazing!
Gram Paw Dude certainly did create a masterpiece! It really does look like a strawberry. :-)
OK, but it's not red ... only the red ones taste good.
totally strawberry!!!!!
Charlee: "Giving the humans the gift of fruit ― no wonder they worship us cats!"
Excellent!
I will never NO NEVER look at a strawberry w/o seeing this...you are too funny
Hugs Cecilia
Perfecto! What an artiste!
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep
Such pee purrfect art!
That is a fabulous piece of art. I wish there were more pieces. XO
That is some creative shit;
That was a fabulous first piece of art by Gram Paw Dude!
I knew it was a strawberry right away. Well done, Gram Paw Dude - and master 'peez' is quite correct! I laughed at that.
So lifelike! That is most definitely a strawberry!
That is truly a masterpiece! I can see where you all get your artistic talent.
Gram Paw Dude created a very realistic strawberry. Art runs in the Trout Town family.
Are you sure it is not the new Apple computer logo?
Another master-pee-ce!
Dat are truly some amazing art from Gram Paw Dude!!
xoxo,
Matilda
Purrfect art for a summer day (at least it's still summer here ... HOT)
That Strawberry iss purrfection!
***purrss*** BellaDharma an :) BellaSita Mum
Post a Comment