WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
& WEL COME TWO A POST
FRUM LIKE A VEREE LONG TIME AGO
WE WANTED TA SHOW
THAT WE IZ KNOT ALL WAYZ BOUT
"TROUT TALK"
SEW WE
GRABBED DE BIG BOOK OF WERDZ
CALLED DICSHUN NARRY
& FLIPPED DE PAGEZ
& HEERZ WHAT WE FINDED:
VERMIVOROUZ:
eating wermz
now sure we mighta eated
a werm ore two in R day
... ?...just coz
but what fizh
due ewe noe
will refuzez a werm
~~~ bee sidez may bee de shark
whale.. dolphin...ore de
fish stik
sad lee for theez fish
they trooly due knot noe
what they iz missin bye bein
vermivorous
de fizh COULD be like uz
& bee
polyphagous:
eatin manee typez oh foodz
🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
bein polyphagous allows UZ
ta eat everee thing bee sidez
de kitchen table...and ore houz sidin
N de men ewe incloodz
trout.. snapper..
ham samiches.. salmon patties..pizza piez..
pork chopz..sea bass..whitefish..perch..cod..sghetti..
donuts..butter..cake..friez..burgerz..sole..
kibble…. grazz….. N a werm ore two
hope everee one haza grate day
peace out N rock on
heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
long livez WERMZ :)
© august 9, 2023
All Rights Reserved

22 comments:
Hmm...the kitchen table does look tasty, however...
*wink*
I love coming here and learning new things. 2 words today vermivorous which even though I am polyphagous, I will pass on the worms.
OMCs you are wordsmiths today
I consider myself a polyphagous, about the only food I won't eat or even try is sushi or wermz.
Hi to FSG and G-ma
Hugs Cecilia
Just reading this gave us a big burp. Long live dictionary.
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep
No wermz for us!
Charlee: "We like big words and we cannot lie! Not so sure about eating worms, though."
Oona: "Oona would try it!"
Hope you get to eat lots of fish this weekend, especially some Tuna! lol Sending lots of purrs from Patch, Flower and Archer. xxx
Thank you for the vocabulary lesson. :) XO
ain't eatin' no wermz. Ain't eatin' no mushrooms either! Mommy made salmon two days ago and SHE eated it ALL up!
If nothing else polyphagous wiill give me a big Scrabble score
These would be great words for Sandra Cox. I am semi-polyphagous and the boys are definitely polyphagous. Squiggles would even eat the kitchen table if it had enough tuna rubbed on it!!
Wonderful words to learn today, dear tabbies.
You certainly eat a variety of foods. It is the same menu each day for me. Sasha
Those are really big words, can I buy a vowel?
Fish love worms, and you love fish, so i'm sure you love the worms so you can feed them to the fish.
Well, wermz are better than burdz. Right?
You guys beat me in what you eat, but, I think, as a human, I may come close to being polyphagous; I'll eat most of what you do, except the grass and the one or two worms...
I must confess that I do not eat worms.
I don't think I ever tried one :/
If one happens to be on a blade of grass I eat, then I will
discover what I thing about worms ;)
Purrs, Julie
yoo no, during one ov owr heetie wavez, dee stoopid werms crawled onto dee concrete walkway onlee to be fryed cuz it wuz so hot, so fryed werms
Those are very big words you taught us. Flynn was a worm eater, Very often I would find chewed up bits of worm on the kitchen floor.
Food for the brain and the funnybone today - a twofer!
Come for the entertainment, leave with some big word knowledge.
We like big words - and We think a varied diet is furry impawtant.
Post a Comment