white fish wavez everee one
N wel come two a ree run
frum de mindz eye oh
cuzin daiz
thiz post waz PM
pre mackerull dayz
roll film ~~~~~whirrr
"A GAL CAN DREAM…CAN’T SHE"
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO VISITED
THE BLOG YESTERDAY, YOU COULDN’T HELP
BUT NOTICE THE SCATHING REMARKS
MADE BY MY BROTHER
BUTTER LOVER BOOMER O CAT
AND MY COUSINS
TUNA OF MOON AND SAUCE OF FISHBONE
REFERENCING ME……DAI$Y…QUEEN OF CATS
AND ROYALTY OF TROUT TOWNE;
TO THE BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN AND STATING
THAT I WAS AND AM THE SCARIEST THING
TO EVER WALK ACROSS THEIR LINE OF VISION
AFTER A BIT OF GROOMING and fuming
I LAID DOWN FOR A BRIEF RESPITE AND
THAT'S WHEN I HAD A “VISION” IF YOU WILL
AMAZINGLY ENOUGH, I SAW MY BROTHER
BUTTER LOVER BOOMER O CAT, LOST IN THE
DAIRY AISLE WITH NO MEANS OF ESCAPE
FROM WHAT HE HATES ALMOST
AS MUCH AS HE HATES BURD
I SAW MY COUSIN TUNA OF MOON
WHO WAS TOLD THERE WOULD BE NO FISH
IN HIS DINNER DISH
UNTIL HE SUMO WRESTLED HIS WORST ENEMY
I SAW MY COUSIN SAUCE OF FISHBONE,
DRIFTING ASHORE AT THE NEIGHBORING
ISLE OF PERCH PARK THE ISLAND WE NEVER
VISIT, BECAUSE OF THIS
BURDS
AND VAGUELY IN MY MOMENT OF CONSCIOUSNESS
I HEARD MY MOM WHIPSER TO ME
~~~~ FROM THIS MOMENT FORWARD
THE BOYS WILL NEVER “DIS” YOU AGAIN
AND I SAT UP AND SMILED TO MYSELF AND THOUGHT
IT WAS ONLY A DREAM
OR WAS IT ~~~~ 😼😼😼
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALHTEE
WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT & ROCK ON
LONG LOVE FAN TA SEA
© SEPTEMBER 6, 2023
All Rights Reserved




22 comments:
Maybe a dream, maybe not, maybe a nightmare ;)
Purrs, Julie
It may be a dream, Dai$y, but a very satisfying dream to see your brothers get there comeuppance.
Charlee: "I am going to be having nightmares about that chicken!"
Ain't for no reason you're called the Queen of Cats!
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep
If it was a dream, it was a very powerful one! Rock on Dai$y.
Furry kewl dreem see-quence Dai$y!!! THE Brothurss sure were ruff on you...Frankenstein....NOT!!!
THE Chciken inn Sumo outfit iss heelareeus!!
Stay kewl mee frendss Dai$y an Mackerull an Miss L....
~~~head rubss~~~BellaDharma~~~ an **giggellss** BellaSita Mum
That was a pretty amazing dream.
That is an epic "I Have A Dream" speech
Dai$y to me BUTTER LOVER BOOMER O CAT is the highest compliment(which I'm sure was not their intention)
Sincere hugs from a Butter Lover Boomer O Senior Woman
Cecilia
Yikes! That was not a dream, it was a nightmare! XO
WOW, that was really some dream.
That dream for you, Dai$y, was nightmarish for your brothers!
Dream or not, I'll bet the boys gave Daisy a bit more respect after her visions...
Dai$y, here's hoping that your dreams come true!
And if not, just nap through any of the nonsense that those boy cats meow.
man, looking at that picture I think you have finally convinced me to be anti-chicken.
Ah, a revenge dream. Enjoy!
A dream for you, a nightmare for him!
Follow your dreams.:
Hahaha a dream of payback for you, a nightmare for them.
Dai$y for goodness sake! WHY didn't you text me? I would have come over and dreamed with you about them boyz and we'da paid the back good! But since you took good care of it, I have a great idea. Shoes and bags. Italy. Come on! We'll make my mom give us her cars.
I am laughing way too hard about sumo-wrestling that chicken!
Mancats need to be fur-mly put their place. That was not a dream, it was a purr-ophecy!
Post a Comment