WHITE FIZH WAVEZ
EVEREE ONE
& WEL COME TWO
A NEW REE RUN
FRUM WAY BAK IN
TROUT TIME
WE HAD BEN SHARIN TRIX
WE LURNED
DURIN R YEERZ
N THIZ WEEKZ
ALL BOUT TRIX FRUM
MACKERULL BOOMER JUNIOR
BUTTER FEELD
NEFF FEW OH BUTTER LOVER
BOOMER O CAT
SEW WITH THAT BEE IN SAID LETZ ROLL FILM :
WHIRRR ~~~~~~~
heer eye am balancin
de ENTIREZ kit shun tabull
on....me.....head
singin 🎶🎝🎜♬♫
in de shower
with out a knead
for soap
peace oh gal van nizzed
steel that waz under de sink
which way with my
soo peer ee ur strengthz
N gram paw dudez
got nothin on me
when it comez ta vampirez 🦇🦇🦇
heerz two a happee
healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live cat a bill a teez
© september 27, 2023
All Rights Reserved




23 comments:
What a talented lot!
Amazing!
Mackerull, you are amazing!
Charlee: "Astonishing feats of strength and fangs!"
Fabulous! Especially loved the balancing kitchen table on head--wowzer!
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep
Oh my gosh, Mackerull, those were astounding feats! You could take this show to Las Vegas!
Furry impurressive!
Very impressive superpowers you have!
Are you squeezing the Charmin?
You are so strong and I am impressed, Mackerull!
Dang, we were all super impressed too!
WOW!! I am impressed. Especially with the table trick. XO
Mackerull, you have the strength of a hundred cats! Or is it, as you wrote, a trick? If it is, it's even more impressive than super-strength!
Mack, you are most definitely a Tabby of many talents!
Mackerull got skillz!
Mackrull, we are so furry glad u stopped by. We see u visit Gidget and all the kitties at I Have (only mol) Three cats. Lynn is able to de-cy-fur most of yer lingo and I as a kitty understand it all. U look to be a bit of a Hoo-dinnie kitty. Precious
MOL MOL MOL you my sweet friend know exactly how to make everything fun
Love that last photo..I might spy your tonsils
Hugs Cecilia
Laura thank you for remembering my angel today.
Lots of love and hugs
Cecilia
Balancing the table! I wish you could have been there to save ours from splitting down the middle when my Sweetie put something too heavy on it.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful abilities with us!
You are so clever. I wish I could bend steel like that. Sasha
WOW! We're impurressed of your super powers too, you sweet Vampire...MOL...Double Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend to all of you🐾😽💞
Loved this post! Wish we could hear the song you were singing in the shower, Mackerull!
Oh, definitely a SuperCat!
My kitties are taking notes! Very impressive!
Post a Comment