Wednesday, August 2, 2023

TROUT TEE VEE WILL REE TERN NEXT WEEK

 two dayz post iz dedicated two
one oh de last of R palz 
frum R catster dayz

and de last oh hiz clowder 
that leeved de state oh KY
manee yeerz ago

Newman “St Rickland”

hiz meowmie named him 
afturr mizzter Paul
coz oh de bloo oh hiz eyez
and Newman, ore Newmie, 
waz caught
in de woodz
just bee for hiz familee
leeved KY, 
AND PONEEZ
to travelz 13,957 milez out two AZ
and ~~~~~~ HEET


thank you for rescuing me
from vishus deer...can I have a pony


 Newmie waz fee chured in de mag a zeen
All Animals~~~~~~
way kewl


~~~~~ AND

he rited a book 
bak in de day titled
Poopology ~~~~ The Scoop on Poop ๐Ÿ’ฉ 
that waz avail a bull in PDF formatz, 
for de PC savvy 

Newmie hada GIE UNT purrson al a tee
and leevez a GIE UNT hole in hiz
meowmie’z and dad’z heart
az well az hiz brother Wilbur’z
hiz sisturr Coconut’z
N hiz countlezz friendz


OH MY COD !!!
there's a tarantula on the lamp shade

we noe if him could speek human
 Newmie wood say two hiz parentz:

“thank you for everything
I will always love you
and I will see you again
in heaven"


N speekin of~~~~~~~

we noe R heer roe St Francis
saw Newmie safe lee two heaven
and Newmie had noe sufferin on his
journey, two start hiz tenth life



ha ha meowmie joke's on you
well, me too, that was the
harp thingie holdin the lamp 
shade in place


I left PONIES in Kentucky
for 371 degrees in Arizona

we lovez ewe Newman "St Rickland"
for all time ~~~~
thanx mew for bee in R friend
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’–
๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ 

and purr hapz NOW
ewe own
A PONEEZ 










33 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

Perfect name for Newmie. Those eyes are just dreamy. Codspeed. Your memory will always be a blessing.

Mickey's Musings said...

Such a pawsome tribute to a purrfect cat!!
Mum and I send huge purrs to you and to his family who must be so sad.
We are happy he lived such a full and happy life!!!
Purrs, Julie and the mum

Kea said...

Purrs from my angels to Newmie's family and all who loved him so much. ♥

The Florida Furkids said...

What a beautiful tribute to Newman. We will miss him too. He was a very special ManCat and we know how much his family misses him.

My Mind's Eye said...

Well now I have heard/read everything a book on Poopology.
Newman you were a most handsome. I loved your photo shoot for the Magazine and your nicknames.

Hugs to your family
cecilia

Katie Isabella said...

Newman, you were beautiful. I enjoyed your story and seeing you...learning how your life was. I send lots of real love to your family who miss you terribly every moment of the day. XXX

Bibi&Meep said...

We loved Newman too! We remember his sweet face, silliness and the great book of Poop.
Our purrs of love to his pawrents.
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep & Meowmie J.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Aww, we're sorry to hear about your friend Newman. We are sure he is having a good time over the Rainbow Bridge chasing birds and butterflies in the green fields where it is nowhere near 371 degrees!"

Laura Strickland said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful tribute to our boy! Love you!

BeadedTail said...

What a great tribute to Newman. He was a sweet boy who will be missed by so many.

Renee Watson said...

Lovely. ❤️

Andrea Kenner said...

Such a sweet tribute for sweet NEWMIE!

Cindy Kazanovicz said...

What a great tribute to our furriend, Newman. Sending lots of love from Cindy and Angel Greyson, Angel Miss Tweety Bird, and Sylvester

Anonymous said...

Newmie was such a special boykit. We will never forget our Catster adventures and we are all playing at the Rainbow Bridge, just waiting for our pawrents. Love furever, Whispie, Flowie, Riley, Pollo and all of our furs and who weren't able to get to the Catster pages. Love, Debbie the Catster Momma and all of the furs.

Adorapurr said...

I never met him, but I'm sad he's passed. What a wonderpurr boy.

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

Beautiful, just beautiful

Michele K said...

Oh Tabbies...That was purrfect! What a great tribute to our handsome Catster friend. We all loved him so much.
Michele (Mom to Ivan, Roni, Maedia, Tilly and Daisy and angel kitties Skylar, Skittles, Percy and Mrs Murphy

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind words of sympathy for Callie.
Www.catsofwildcatwoods.com

Eastside Cats said...

So very sad.
Farewell, Angel Newman.
Hugs and purrs to your pawrents back on Earth.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such a loving and heartfelt tribute to that sweet Angel.

pilch92 said...

Such a cool kitty. I wish I had known him. My condolences to his family. XO

meowmeowmans said...

That was such a specil and loving tribute to sweet Angel Newmie. Purrs for his family. XO

messymimi said...

Please accept my condolences for the loss of your friend. He sounds like a most amazing cat and my heart grieves with all who loved and will miss him.

John Bellen said...

Newman was a lucky boy to have been caught just as the train was pulling out of the station, as it were. I'm sorry that he had to leave his family, but while he was with them, I am sure he was the most pampered of cats. Godspeed, Newman.

Lone Star Cats said...

Newman wuz one pawsome cat. Jezebel told me she contributed to Poopology, MOL.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I never knew Newman but that is a beautiful tribute to him. My heartfelt condolences go to his family.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

So sad to read about Newman. Bleubeard, Squiggles, and I send our condolences to his family. We know from his beauty that he has left a hole in the hearts of his loved ones. Thanks for the lovely tribute, Tabbies and FSG.

The Swiss Cats said...

We're sorry to read about your furriend Newmie, what a beautiful tribute to him. Purrs

Catscue said...

Enjoy that pony sweet Angel Newman!

BellaDharma an BellaSita Mum said...

WOW What a Life Newmie had.....
Kentucky iss so Horsie an Aruzona iss so Scorpionss!!!
An 371 deegreess....
Wee are furry sorry that Newmie had to go to Purr Land an wee hope his Peepell will find comfert inn their memoreess an fotoss....
Run free Newmie! An get that Pony!!!
***purrss*** BellaDharma an (((huggiess))) BellaSita Mum

Three Chatty Cats said...

We didn't know Newmie, but what a beautiful tribute to him.

The J-Cats said...

We are so sorry We neffur met Newmie, he sounds like a most wonderful kitty. Purrs to his grieving family.
Fly free, Newmie -chase all the ponies your heart desires,

https://hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Wonderful to learn about beloved Newmie! Sounds like a special kitty! I know he will see his family one day again