WHITEFIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TWO A
KNOT FOTO SHOPPED
KNOT REE RUN
TROUT TEE VEE POST
THATZ ALL BOUT
KNOT INA MILLION BAZILLION
COULD THIZ HAPPENZ AGAIN !!
LETZ LOOK ~~~~~
SEW THER EYE WAZ
WAITIN FOR DE FOOD SERVIZZ GURL
TWO TOZZ ME MY CATNIP HEART
N HER DID
AND EYE SAID
WHOA
DE HEART LANDED ON ITZ SIDE
STANDIN PURR FECT LEE UPSIDEZ
SEW EYE LEEVED IT BEE
WHILE DE GURL GRABZ
DE CELL EWE LAR DEE VIZE
TWO NAB A FOTO
OH DE KNOT LUNAR LANDIN
N HEER IT BEEZ
DEE FYIN DE LAWZ OH GRAV A TEE
AWESUM TABBIEZ !!
WELL, THATZ IT FOR TWO DAY
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE CATNIP FILLED HEARTZ
© april 26, 2023
All Rights Reserved

28 comments:
Maybe you can use your artistry in the litter box, with this as your inspiration!
Awesome, Tabbies!
Goodness. What are the odds of that happening again. I guess 984 bazillion to 1.
Chaplin: "Wow, amazing! Is there anything catnip CAN'T do?"
Oona: "WHAT IS CATNIP?!"
Charlee: "We'll tell you when you're older."
YEOWWWW!!!!!!
Wow, yes, what are the odds! Maybe the FSG should buy a lotto ticket, in case she beats the odds on that too! :-D
WooooooooooooooW someone needs to try out for pitcher on a famous baseball team.
WTG FSG and hugs
Cecilia
Wow, that was amazing!
You should have said Yeowww. :)
That is very impressive. I am glad you let FSG get photos of it. XO
You are all heart sweetest friends!
I agree with Mt Newton...Awesome tabbies!!!!!!!!!
You cats are magic :)
Purrs, Julie
A sure sign that love is in the air.
Wow! That's a one-in-a-million throw, i'm sure.
Whoa! Bet you couldn't do that again if you tried, like, a billion kajillion times. We heart that very much. XO
Awesome paw some! Heart to heart! Whee! Woo! We're so excited running in circles of amzement!
Headline: Tabbies Defy Laws of Gravity
Breaking News: Tabbies Defy Laws of Gravity
Top Story Tonight: Tabbies Defy Laws of Gravity
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep
I think that will give you good luck if you do not move it.
Impurressive!!!!
Wow! Have the Service Girl buy a lottery ticket, guys: I think you'll hit it big with this strange luck!
Now THAT was amazing!
You've got one talented heart there!
Seems fitting that a heart can defy the laws of gravity!!!
Wow! Do you think the FSG could repeat that with dice? You should send her to Las Vegas or Monte Carlo (mol)...
Oh good golly! That is worthy of an award, maybe publishing in a national newspaper. Cettainly worth extra treats so nobody knocks it over. I do hope you ran out and bought a winning lotto ticket, too?!
Purrs
ERin & Mrs H
Our humans have been neglecting us this weekend.Appaently things like birthdays are more important. We will be need many more treats to make up for being left at home for hours!!! lol
Hope you kitties have a super weekend. Purrs from Patch, Flower and Archer. xxxx
Hey Tabbies! I sure wish to heck I could get notified of your posts to REMIND my old Mom and me to visit you. We saw your comment on our pal Raz's Tabby Day post and it reminded us that YOU ARE THERE! Anyway - howdy do and hope your Tabby Day was "Fabby Day".....we Tabbies ARE fab. Hope you're having a fish feast to celebrate.
love and Stuff, Ted O Nator
Mommy said she needs to help me dig out my red Yeowww heart! I go into my big toy basket a lot of times but I haven't uncovered him. He must be lying at the bottom of the basket.
Wow, that's so cool! I think it means that love will always prevail even when the world is off-kilter.
Post a Comment