WHITE FISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TWO A REE RUN
FRUM DE MOUTH OH
BUTTER LOVER BOOMER O CAT
CIRCA 1824
LETZ ROLL FILM ~~~~~~ WHIRRRRR
two day eye wanna shout out
bout sumthin thatz az grate
yet knot quite az
but all most
az grate
az trout
N that wood bee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BUTTER
sew letz get rite two it
sted oh stallin
like a car outta gas
64,928 usez for
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BUTTER
in de auto motive sectshun:
car wax, moter oilz, lether seet shiner upper,
reer view mirror frangrance stik
N tire polish
~~~~~~~~~
for purrson null uze:
mouthwash, de odor ant, hair greeze,
hair gel,
dry skinz loe shinz, teeth paste,
face shull mask
wound cover upper, shavin creem,
shampooz,
hairballz helper, nail polish
N for ewe gals .....make up ree mover
~~~~~~~~~~
round de houz:
floor wax, furnitchurez polish, stove kleener,
toy let kleener, wall paper paste,
leather shiner upper,
room deoder izer, paint thinner,
stove top kleener,
squeaky door hinge ree pair,
sticked door door ree pair,
bug spray, carpett shampooz,
laundree soapz,
just plane soapz, dish washin dee tergent,
window kleener
~~~~~~~~
yur toez
~~~~~~~~~~~
N last but knot leest
everee single kinda
foodz ya can think of but
KNOT
bass terd chckn
veg ta bullz
ore orangezz
heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
peace out n rock on
long live pork chopz
© april 19, 2023
All Rights Reserved
21 comments:
Um...Sure! Excellent uses for butter, kitties!
... and when The Cat had a few hanging-on-dingleberries earlier this morning, which I noticed left a bit of a stain on my lap when she came for a sit down
lap cuddle after breakfast, a bit of a fragrant sit down lap cuddle I might add, well, after said cuddle was completed, well there was BUTTER on the kitchen counter waiting to be spread upon my bread in the toaster as yet untoasted, so I quickly sliced off the smallest slice of said BUTTER, chased The Cat and upon catching her lifted the tail and rubbed said BUTTER upon her nether regions in a poor attempt to wipe away the hanging and fragrant dingleberries ... which did fall to the floor for which I am most grateful along with the pat of BUTTER. However, as I wiped up said BUTTER with its rather gross attachments extensive amounts of blood appeared on the paper towels I was using and if you'll excuse me now, the emergency room of the hospital is in the next block so I am leaving to ask they apply stitches to my large wound. Do you think they will use BUTTER to ease the pain?
Who knew there were so many uses for bud-duh? (that's how we say it in Boston.)
dee mum loves sum butter!!! like julia child.
“With enough butter, anything is good.”
Who knew there were so many uses for butter!
We have some butter lovers here too. Brody and Tuffy wait for it every morning and Tuffy will even lick my finger even though he won't let me touch him the rest of the time. XO
Bleubeard and Squiggles don't climb and they don't like butter. Guess that makes them truly unique cats. Still, I only knew about 1/3 of those uses for butter. You were one smart DOOD!
Gee! That's a lot of uses for butter!
Some of the applications may attract butter lovers though ;)
MOL!
Purrs, Julie
I can't believe it's not butter. Oops, sorry gang, wrong commercial.
Being a vegetarian human, i'll have to use something on my vegetables. Perhaps you won't mind if i use olive oil?
We agree. Butter on oranges would be disgusting! MOL
Thank you for publishing 1001 uses butter that don't involve corn.
Lulu: "I don't think I have ever had butter, but I sure have shredded plenty of butter boxes over the years!"
Boomer rocked! Yum yum yum!
xoxoxo, Bib & Meep
We prefer to eat butter - MOL!
Frodo has one more suggestion for butter--scratching post!!(at least i am assuming that's his fav use based on the amount of times i have found his paws in the butter!)
Ooooo, as shaving cream... I'm feeling the need for a wash with lots of hot water and soap even as I type this...
Thank you for the birthday wishes for Archer. Can't kitties he is two already. Hope all you kitties have a wonderful time. Get lots of treats. Purrs from Patch, Flower and Archer. x
Boomer...you want to be courted by a Tuxie? Whar a great buncha uses of butter! (whew!)
We had no idea butter had so many uses around the house!
My cats have never liked butter. Weird, right?
Post a Comment