Wednesday, January 25, 2023

DE FAMILEE TREE OH SAUCE OH FISHBONE

 

WHITE FISH WAVEZ EVERREE ONE
N WEL COME TWO REE RUN EPPA SODA 4
FRUM DE YEER 1209
 

 
 
THIZ POST WAZ ALL BOUT UZ 
SEERCHIN R FAMILLE TREEZ
N WE WILL START WITH SAUCE OH FISHBONE'S 
 
ROLL FILM ~~~~~ WHIRRR
 
 
de familee tree oh sauce of fishbone
one oh de fav o rite treez 
oh de fishbone familee iz birch
N de fav o rite tree of de sauce familee 
iz spruce
de sauce familee tree 
datez bak ta like 1915 when de first sauce
 me grate timez 20 gratez, gram paw
béchamel sauce
meeted me grate times 20 gratez 
gram maw…. veloute sauce
they had sum kittehz; apple sauce 
N de twinz sweet N sour sauce 
apple sauce getted inta de pie biznezz 
sum wear long de line 
N meeted up with hot sauce
N short lee after
they had wee kittehz brown sauce... tomato sauce... sghettti sauce.... N soy
tomato.... who called hiz self tom for short
eventually changed hiz name 
 ta just tom cat N him fell in lovez 
with cocktail sauce
while eye due knot like ta speek 
ill oh me rel a tivez 
cocktail hada fairz with worcestershire sauce
 who for safetee reezonz bee came just... chester.... sew tom dinna noe who he trooly wuz
worcestershire sauce had a breef fling 
 with béarnaise sauce N they had one kitteh named steak sauce round de 70’s
rock on chester N béarnaise
any mew steak getted inta de cattle biznezz 
N got “all choked up” az he tellz it 
with a gal named fishbone
 and ta de next thing ya noe me dad 
hollandaise iz born
dad never getted ta Holland in all hiz yeerz
 tho he wanted two....and him did fall in luvz with me mom Barbie Q sauce
when eye wuz born
bee coz oh de a fairz oh 
steak sauce N fishbone
eye bee named…sauce of fishbone
```````````
 
heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live oh fairz 😜😉 
 
© january 25, 2023
All Rights Reserved

 
 


29 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family history is making me hungry. :)

Chuck Huss said...

I forgot to log in.

Mickey's Musings said...

I love family history stories :)
Yours was really cool!!
Purrs, Julie

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL MOL MOL OMCs I do love a good family tree story.
Da best one I can remember hearing that my (maternal grandmother) Annie Ma was the first and only lady in the family who had pierced ears....she was ahead of her times obviously. The guess who was the 2nd...ME. Then others followed. LOL
Well done
Hugs Cecilia

Me said...

This is definitely Episode #1 of "Cat Finding Your Rooty-Toots"--fabulouso!
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep

CJ Kennedy said...

So nice you know your roots.

The Florida Furkids said...

It's nice to know more about the Sauce family background.

Eastside Cats said...

Your family is saucy, kitties!
Spicy and saucy!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Sauce of Fishbone has a very interesting family tree. Very complicated too, but good to learn all of the happenings in the past.

John Bellen said...

Ha! This one is a keeper, guys. I laughed aloud at the twins, Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce...

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, that was like 23 & Me, times like 264 bajillion!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is some tasty family history!

pilch92 said...

How cool that you know so much about your family tree. Not sure why, but it made me hungry. XO

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "We've heard the sauce is the boss, apparently it's true!"

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

What a rich and fascinating history you have

Gidget Blue Sky said...

wat abowt dippy sauce furr mine potstickers fur da yeer ov da rabbitt

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Tris his story will play in my mind every time I have to use or make some kind of sauce!!

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, that's some familly tree!!! lol We are keeping Mummy very busy. Daddy had an accident and broke is ankle so we are helping to keep him comfortable. Have a great weekend kitties. Purrs from Patch, Flower and Archer. xxxx

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

MOL...Barbie Q Sauce from Holland?...MOL...you sure have some interesting familytree, Tabbies, but we hope at least someone will come to Holland, we have very interesting herring once a year, wonder what for name would come out of that😸Double Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend🐾😽💞

Three Chatty Cats said...

You all have the tastiest family tree!

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

Woowee dat was quite da family tree ;)

xoxo,
Matilda

Anonymous said...

Hi!

noodlecat said...

Hi

Noodle Cat said...

Hi Guys!

Noodle Cat said...

Hi!!!!!

Katie Isabella said...

I had me some of that cod out there on the grill that I put in my handbag before I left! I know..I just know that Ancestry will want to solicit you as a family to show it's subscribers how it's done. You have a detailed and intricate knowledge of your family. I hope you put it in book form.

Adorapurr said...

Yoor family tree hardly branches! What about the Fish Sauce clan? Related to the Shrimp Sauces who are having a feud with the BadassBass clan. This is worth exploring, guys. Love yoo all! Dori

The J-Cats said...

This is a furry complicated family tree. Mummy needs to see it as a graphic.
So many a fairz makes it all furry confusing.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am very late because I had no internet for several days. However, I contacted Ancestry.com and they feel your family tree is SO diverse they aren't sure if you came from butterscotch sauce or horseradish sauce.

YOU are so creative FSG!!!