Wednesday, January 11, 2023

A PENMANSHIP POST FROM 1392

 WHITE FISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TA TROUT TEE VEE
 

 
 
 
REE RUN ONE
 FRUM 1392 
WHEN WE WAZ STILL IN SKEWL

THIZ POST WAZ CALLED 
WHO HAD DE BEST
WRITIN STYLE 
N WHO WEARED IT BEST

NATCH IT HAD TA BEE LONG 
TWO DAI$Y
EVEN UZ DOODZ ADD MITTED THAT

BEE COZ HER RUN ON SENTENCE 
UZED EVEREE
LETTER OF DE ALFA BIT

CONGA RATZ TWO EWE CUZIN DAIZ

 
ROLL FILM ~~~~~~~~~

I am beyond fabulous, 
but everyone already knows this ♥
so I shall just practice 
some more penmanship~~~
hoping to use every letter 
of the alphabet ....
and 
praying the jewelry store 
is still open 
by the time I leave 
this zoo 
called trout towne school 
of higher education 
where I'd really like to see 
..... quality learning  .....
even if that makes 
no sense 
whatsoever
rather like boomer 
who, if you ex-rayed his brain 
you would find 
no brain cells 
because his mind is filled 
with thoughts of pork roast.  
I love Me
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
OH KAY THEN
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE
WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT & ROCK ON
 
LONG LIVE WRITIN STYULLZ 

© january 11,  2023
All Rights Reserved
 
 
 
 
 

20 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Dai$y, honesty is always the best policy!

CJ Kennedy said...

Don't sugar coat your feelings, Daisy. Tell us how you really feel. 😹

Me said...

What great writing! xoxox, Bibi & Meep

ZOOLATRY said...

1392 was dat not when someone sailed the oceans blue? caught fish maybe?

juney has to go for her nail trim. she has been clawin' n cuttin' me.

so I shall return later to read dis post for real as i only read the head line, sorry

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Dai$y is definitely the queen of the run on sentence. I can't see anyone ever taking her crown!

https://hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

No issues with self esteem that's for sure!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

MOL! She is so full of herself...MOL!!!

My Mind's Eye said...

Good GOlly 1392 is even older than me and I'm older than dirt. Just made out my grocery list now I want pork roast
Hugs to the furries, the FSG and her Mom
Cecilia

The Florida Furkids said...

Undoubtedly the best (and longest) sentence ever!!

pilch92 said...

Well done Daisy. I hope you got to the jewelry store. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

Tell it like it is Dai$y!!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee!!! I am impressed! That is the longest sentence I have ever read!!
I am also impressed that I can read! MOL!!!!!!!
Do have FUN at the jewelry store. Hope you get something awesome and sparkly :)
Purrs, Julie

Chuck Huss said...

I'm too lazy to confirm it but it sure looks like you used every letter.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Wait, did somebody say pot roast???"

John Bellen said...

No one runs on like Daisy! (Though I have to admit, sometimes MY mind is filled with thoughts of pork roast...)

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Dai$y I love a cat who speaks her mind

meowmeowmans said...

That's some fine writing, Dai$y. But what is wrong with thinking about pork roast???

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I thought I could write a long sentence, but Dai$y has me beat by a mile. You rock Dai$y!!

Katie Isabella said...

DAI$Y! MY kinda gurlfurriend! Oh you are Heaven sent...or is that scent? I will charter our jet, and let's be on the tarmac at 3:14 for our flight! We are headed to: ITALY and FRANCE! Bring the FS Gurls cards and I will bring Mom's. We are comig back with all our handbags filled!!

The J-Cats said...

That is excellent writing - worthy of a Purrlitzer Prize.