TROUT TEE VEE WILL BEE BACK
INA FEW MOE MINTZ ORE SEW
A KNOT VEREE MANEE WERDZ
WEDNESDAY
POST
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EYE SPIEZ
VIZSHUZ DEER
EWE BASS TERDZ
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE
BASS TERD VIZSHUZ DEER FREE
WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE SCREENZ
{ pee ezz we saw de internetz vee hikle
in de nay bor hood !!!
pawz crozzed 🐾🐾🐾 }
© august 10, 2022
All Rights Reserved

28 comments:
EEEK! Vishus Deer. Thank COD for the screenz! We hope the internet vee hikle comes by soon!
Eek! Be very careful. I will have a look and see if I have any old cans of Mao and Rocky's Vishus Deer Repellent lying around in the back of a cupboard!
Mack, you are doing a great job of guarding your homestead. Those vishuz deer are everywhere!
xoxox, Bibi & Meep
Make sure you hurl curses, Mack!
Dunno, Mack, the deer look cute and harmless. Better than having a stinky kitty waddling through your yard.
Charlee: "Uh oh! Deer! Somebody lock up the flowers!"
They are not vishus, but they are piggies with good flowers. XO
We've heard that deer can be vicious, but the biped thinks they're so sweet and adorable. Just goes to show how dumb humans are!!
Those deer are scary pests all right. Glad you have your protective screen up!
We never has deer here, at least that I've seen. But mom bean says one jumped through a window of someone she knows and then lay down on the girl's bed. So I'd rather not see one 'cept in photos.
Vishus deer are all over my yard and neighborhood. I amafraid my mommy will be eaten by one! I try to keep her home.
Are they gonna break into your place? Good luck with the internet!
Oh, Deer! :)
The vishus deer know better than to come near you.
Mackerull looks pretty serious about those deer; if I were them, I'd keep moving. And I hope that internet vehicle has Trout Towne as a destination.
Those are big squirrels.
Yikes! Those vishuz deer are scary! Thank COD for those screens to keep you Tabbies safe! XO
They are vishus...one tried to stomp on MJF back in his younger days...he got really close and oops, OK, vishus deer See ya!
Make sure tthey don'tt gett too close, eh?!
Internet vehicle..means someone has a broken web to sew back together! And then it will come to your place and run off those vishus deer and maybe you'll need to go UTB if the dude intrudes your den to put in that web stuff.
Stay away from those vishus deers. You can’t trust them.
Well darling on this side of the screen I see a precious purrfect friend and a red flower so I'm happy Happy Happy
Hugs Cecilia
That is quite the look you're giving them!
Bleubeard and Squiggles live in a deer free city, and much of Kansas is deer free, too. However, Elizabeth is constantly chasing bunnies away who are eating her flowers to the very roots. We need a Mack here to protect us.
Bleu has his paws crossed for the internet guy, but Squiggles says they will take their sweet time connecting you.
I was sure I left you a comment. Maybe it went to Spam or BURDS.
We live in town, so We don't have any deer here, vishus or otherwise...
The only deer We have effur seen is Bambi - and he doesn't seem vishus at all.
The deer should take one look at your fierce look and run away!
I'm headed to the grill for, um, well, the mackerull. Looks like we bith had those vishus deer! I had some that brought dappled babies to distract me! But I know they are vishus!
Whoa! Around here we have vishus SKUNKS! They can even get you thru the screen door. They have ganged up with the Plank Road opossums who are armed and danderous and are spraying everything.
Mee-yow so this iss what Vishuss Deer look like Mackerull?? Wee have not had Deer heer that mee knowss of. Wee DUE ahve Wild Bunniess an they are furry well beehaved!
Indy Bunny does not even run from BellaSita....wunder what yore Deer wuud due?!?!
Stay safe mackerull an Dai$y an FS!
**nose bumpss** BellaDharma an **giggellss** BellaSita Mum
Post a Comment