WHITEFISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WELCOME TWO A REGULARZ
TROUT TEE VEE
EPPA SODA
THIZ WEEKZ POST BEE A SHORTZ ONE
KNOT LIKE DE SHORTZ
PEEPULZ WEAR
BUT SHORTZ ON DE MIND
& EYEZ OH R VEEWIN AUDEE ANTS
WHAT DUE THIZ FOTO
ON PEXELS BYE PIXABAY
COMMINTZ
HAZ IN COMMON ???
THEY BOTH R SPACE REE LATED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
when we rite R commintz
they go a stray
off inta space
we guess ta play
& itz knot just uz
it bee all oh R friendz
commintz written N gone
when they hit sendz
just ta let ewe noe
we reed yur postz
but R commintz now
look like a ghost
yez we noe thiz site iz free
yet we bee gettin pizzed
coz half R messagez two R friendz
well they iz gettin mizzed
blogger can ya fix thiz pleez
been goin on now way two long
we all like two bee hurd two
iz that sew veree wrong
~~~~~~~~~
heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live de werd
REPLY ♥♥


44 comments:
Innit the truth?
Well said:)
We all get so jazzed by the comments on our posts, it's a crying shame we can't see all of them - darn free techno peeps!
Maybe the out of spacers will come and fix it???
MOL!!! xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep
Yes, Blogger has been particularly cr*ppy lately. We hope enough people have lodged complaints that they actual fix the glitches!
Great poem. A lot of my comments get lost too. I do always get yours, but sometimes wordpress makes me approve them first. XO
Yep, we have those magical disappearing comments too gang!
Hope this gets squared away soon....
Hugs
PS. Thanks for the cute card:) Appreciate it.
It happens to me too. I leave a comment on some blogs and it is never seen again. The same happens to some comments left for me so now I try to look in comments spam every day and often find them there. It is annoying because I get notifications for comment moderation but spam just gets hidden away in Blogger dashboard.
You are certainly NOT alone in this, dear tabbies and FSG. I have gotten to the point of checking my comment file at least three times a day and each time I find someone who posts all the time has landed in my spam folder. Not sure when that started, but the first time I checked, I found 72 spam messages, of which only 11 were actual spam. It went back months without my knowing. That's another problem we freebie bloggers are now experiencing.
Glad you pointed this out, dear friends.
Well said!
It happens to us sometimes too but we see your Commintz on our blog!
We're sorry this is happening to you now. To lose a comment is a pain in the *ss, that's for sure! We finally trained our mom to copy every comment *before* she hits publish--that way, if the comment goes into space she can try it again...and again...and again...
You are so right, Tabbies! That's been happening to us a bit lately, too!
I am sorry that you are having that issue. Even if you don't leave a comment we can see the paw prints of the page.
Yeah, lotsa da comments are ending up in da spam filters. Which are not nearly as tasty as it sounds.
Hmmm, sure seems to be a spreading problem. Not sure what's up with blogger these days.
Well, I'd like you to know that we get your comments every time we make a post. You are a very treasured commenter. Thank you.
We hope that the Blogger problem will be fixed right quick so others can see your beautiful words.
Hey gang.....we feel your pain (well...you know what we mean). Our comments take years (ok...days...ok hours) to post on some sites and same with emails to our friends (all two of them). Sometimes they are never received OR it's the next day - what the heck is that all about? Anyway, we wish all the computer gurus and geeks would get things FIXED. YEAH!
Hugs, The Ted O Nator
Every day i check my spam folder, blogger is moving comments into it, and i have to go haul them back out again. If your comments end up in my spam folder, don't worry, i'll find them.
This is messymimi, by the way, i don't know why it labeled me anonymous.
not sure who desided to change da stoopy buttonz, but iz majorly stoopy!!!!
Blogger's 'improvements' give me a headache and make me kinda grumpy. Often I leave a comment it doesn't appear...sometimes it might have be looooong, you know Southern gals have a lot to say. Then I hit comment and pooof it is no where never to be found. So now before I hit send I copy my comments even then sometimes it takes a time or two for them to show up.
Hugs to you two and the FSG
Cecilia
Some of the comments I get end up in the spam folder so I have to send them manually to the proper posts...sheesh.
Everyone on blogger can go to the settings and look up comments...then you can see which ones need to be moved. Hover over the symbols and if you see a check-mark, click on that and it will publish it to the blog. Careful not to hit the trashcan, though...LOL!
I don't know about Word Press ones, though.
no comment
Bom final de semana com muita saúde e paz minha querida amiga.
I have to check all the comment folders for comments...sigh.
Such a shame. Hope you all have a great weekend. We had a little adventure yestereday. Mummy left the window open so Patch and I (Archer) went on the roof. We got back safely and it was fun. Have a great weekend. Purrs from Patch, Archer and Flower. x
We see where our comment from yesterday went into space, too. :-( We thought being anon now might work.
Ivan and Izzy.
Blogger is driving people crazy right now. What I do is type my comment elsewhere and save it; if it disappears from where I published it (I check later), I re-publish it. It's annoying, but it sticks the second or third time, I think.
I messed around with my settings, and hope that comments to my blog are sticking.
I hate when that happens. Sometimes I'll find comments in spam. Not sure why they go there!
Happy Weekend!
You know ---you, John and others are certainly having this problem, I don't know if my comments show up or not I sure hope so!!!
We would neffur have guessed the answer without help, guys!
We just posted a comment and it has disappeared. And We are getting notifications by mail of comments that have been posted on OUR blog, but when We look for them - NADA!
Sometimes, We find comments have landed in Our Spam box. What in the world is going on???
Boa tarde. Desejo um bom início de semana com muita paz e saúde.
Didn't you guys get your point across in such a niiiice way, hahaha!!
Hope the powerz that be will take note!
Charlee: "Ooh, yeah, our spam section gets filled up so fast sometimes there are 200 messages in there!"
Chaplin: "But Dada always goes through and looks at them before he deletes them because at least once a week there's a real comment mixed in."
Charlee: "It's too bad those spammers don't get a real job!"
Java Bean: "Do you think they would give up spamming if I hired them to work in my coffee shop?"
Spock and Captain Kirk would never have let this happen!! Live long and prosper!
Hopefully this will go through......
Thankfully your comments to us arrive as planned
but our comments often go astray.
We hope you get this cause we don't know how to make the computer behave.
On some blogs it's very rude and says our comments are spam.
~ATCAD
I sometimes find comments in my Spam, Tabbies, but most of the time it works properly😺Extra Pawkisses🐾😽💞
Guud Greef has Bloggie Werld one cray-cray or what?
Wee are mostly Okay butt efurry once inn a while wee find commintss inn SPAM there...so wee APPROVE them an reeply.
Whar REELLY piXXess us off iss not gettin Notiess 'bout commintss....that makess us furry angry!
Sorry Notiess are Notificayshinss....
Why are Free Bloggerss beein hasselled anyway?? CATFISH :(
***nose purrss*** BellaDharma an ((huggiess)) BellaSita Mum
Post a Comment