Wednesday, May 11, 2022

SING A LONG SONG ♫♫♪♫♪♫

  white fish wavez everee one
N welcome ta trout tee vee
 ree runz
% hh 334
 
R TROUT ICON WILL REE TERN 
HOPE FULL LEE SOON 
 
Photo by David Dibert from Pexels
 
TWO DAYZ REE RUN REE RAN BAK
WHEN EVER IT RAN
SEW FEEL FREE TA SING A LONG
IF EWE WOOD LIKE
 
ROLL FILM ~~~~~~~~WHIRRR 

Therz de adriatic trout
who bee livin in de sea
makeZ a mightee fine samich
that be quite tayz tee
Our pal aurora trout
be livin WAY up north
like all most ta alaska
 ina taste test; he be forth
Brown trout likez ta hide
frum uz inn de sand
but he troo lee cant
coz trout towne be R land
brook trout bee little
likez ta chillax ina streem
but we all wayz seez him
when he hitz a sun beem
bull trout be crazed 
likez ta think him iz tuff
but WE can catch him
sew he aint tuff enuff
cutthroat trout be naztier
than de trout called bull
we still catch em witha pole
 just give a bigger pull
dolly varden trout
thinkz herz even tuffer still
this trout iz tastier
when seered on de grill
flathead trout iz best
cooked along with sum greenz
not much two him
best ta add a side oh beanz
de gila trout reely
doez knot look like a heela **
but he IZ pretty tastee
N haz quite de ah peela
golden trout iz alwayz
best served with friez
dai$y says heez 24 carat
....uz boyz roll R eyes
lake trout be livin
way up in michey gan
we get him dee livered
bye de case ina can
marble trout be tuff
N ya gotta chew N chew
he be kinda like chewin
ona con kreet shoo
sea trout be plentee full
rite off R shorez
we be bak in 5 minitz
...gotta due sum chores
sevan trout(we dunno math)
we thinkz comes after nine
N served with sghetti
thiz trout tastes quit fine
silver trout troo lee
iz knot az good az gold
cook N served at lunch
he tastez better cold
 rainbow trout iza fav rite
oh tuna, sauce, boom, N dude
served up in heaven
thiz be a fav oh rite food
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 we dunno what a heela ** iz
we kneaded a werd ta rhyme
but stop by trout towne
coz it bee lunch time 
 
🎣🐟🐠🐠🐟🎣
heerz two a safe.. happee ..healthee...
week oh end
peace out N rock on
 long live trout !
 
© may 11, 2022
All Rights Reserved
 

33 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL MOLMOL I can tell that you are lovers of all things fishy.
If I were to sing an ode to fishies it would be
Tuna you make me happy when in a salad form, don't want you in sushi or ever squishy
Salmon you make may my mouth water when grilled to perfection.
But truth be told you both are smelly in any form.
Hugs Cecilia

Eastside Cats said...

When I was a senior in high school, my friends and I went out to a fancy restaurant, and I ordered stuffed trout! But the thing arrived with it's head on, and I couldn't eat it. I picked out the stuffing. Good thing that I'm not a cat, 'cause I'd be hungry if I couldn't eat a trout.

The Florida Furkids said...

They all sound interesting but we'll skip the con kreet shoo.

Bibi & Meep said...

Ding ding ding trouts we bring
cause the lunch bell is going
dinga-ling-ling
So pull up your paws
and dig right in
A fine lunch with friends is really the thing!
xoxoxox, Bibi & Meep, inspired by the aromas of fishes in our dishes--thank you for some fine poetry :)

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee, so many kinds of trout!!
Now I'm hungry ;) Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Purrs, Julie

CCL Wendy said...

Boy, I never knew there were so many varieties of trout. But if anyone knows it's you guys! You are the exPURRts. Great rhyming, too! I'm curious what word you were trying to rhyme at the end. Is it an expletive purrchance?

pilch92 said...

I am trying to sing along. I think it is the same music as The Unicorn song. Maybe I shouldn't sing, in college choir I was asked to mouth the words. :) XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

I knew I smelled seafood somewhere!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

So many trout, but I will pass on the tough as concrete marble trout. We took our neighbours to lunch today for looking after my plants and the greenhouse and keeping an eye on the place. I has sea bass and it was delicious! Trouble was they gave me three fillets and I felt stuffed afterwards.

messymimi said...

Heeheehee! Well sung!

If you ever visit this way, i will try to get you some sac au lait -- also called white perch. You'd love it.

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa noite. Confesso que nunca vi uma truta pessoalmente. O clima da cidade do Rio de Janeiro não é nenhum pouco favorável.

Sandra Cox said...

Lots of trout out there to tempt little kitties.

Ivan from WMD said...

We are AWESTRUCK at your trout fishie knowledge! Our mom--not particularly an outdoors type--caught a rainbow once. Not sure if she ate it but she sure didn't clean it!!

John Bellen said...

I was wondering about "heela" myself... But I'll bet this song celebrates the reason behind Trout Towne's name.

meowmeowmans said...

All those trout sound pretty tasty, Tabbies! We love that there's rainbow trout in Heaven -- we bet all our angels like to enjoy eating that together!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

What a great song. It should be a big hit. Your singing and purring mix well together.

Pam and Teddy said...

Now this is a song after my own heart......FISH is my middle name (well not really but you know what I mean). I do love the stuff.....there's only one canned cat food that has trout in it that we can get but hope springs eternal that there will be more. Meanwhile, one of my Mom's FAVORITE (word in caps for emphasis) dinners is rainbow trout. When she and Dad go out there's a restaurant that makes rainbow trout crusted in pistachios. Mom goes into a trance when she eats that. Humans are weird aren't they. Anyway thanks for the song - I will sing this one all day long.

Hugs and Trout, Ted-o-Trout-o-Nator

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Bravo! I loved your song kitties and I have to agree, nothing is better than rainbow trout!

CJ Kennedy said...

I had no idea how many trout there are. Learn something new every day

Sandra Cox said...

Long live trout indeed:)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is my fourth time trying to leave a comment. I was about to give up.

I've heard of a few of those trout, but had NO idea how many varieties there were. Leave it to the tabbies to find so many wonderful trout varieties. Thanks for this wonderful song. I didn't know the tune, but I am sure I tried to sing along just the same!

Luiz Gomes said...

Bom final de semana com muita paz e saúde meu querido amigo.

Three Chatty Cats said...

OMG, who knew there were so many kinds of trout! Well, obviously you all did.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

A whole encyclopedia a la trout! Wow!

We sometimes get steel-head trout here, but its doesn't seem to have any steel in it, let alone the head! LOL!

Chuck Huss said...

That is awesome. :)

Katie Isabella said...

That's enugh to make me stop being perlite and go ahead like you said and grab something off the grill when I leave! GOTTA be trout, surely! YUM! Whitefish waves back to yoo!

Sandra Cox said...

I thought I'd left a comment, but I must have left it in the ether;)
Anyhoo, Happy Caturday:)

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "So many trout, so little time ..."
Lulu: "So little time? What exactly do you cats have on your agenda that leaves you no time to eat trout?"
Chaplin: "Well there's sleeping."
Charlee: "Grooming ourselves."
Chaplin: "Sleeping some more."
Charlee: "Climbing the cat tree."
Chaplin: "Bothering my sister."
Charlee: "Hey!"
Chaplin: "Oh, I wasn't supposed to say that last one out loud ..."

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

That's a fabulous troutful song, Tabbies, I like it when there's a lot of fish in it...MOL...Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead sweet furriends🐾😽💞

Robin said...

Wow! What a great song! You kitties are very talented songwriters. My dad's kitty, Sunny, is an avid fish lover too. I bet he would really enjoy some trout.

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde Laura. Obrigado pela visita e carinho. Aproveito para desejar uma excelente terça-feira.

Katie Isabella said...

Mommy said another blogger also wrote a commint published and it too, disappeared!!!

Mickey's Musings said...

just popping in to let you know that we got your comment :)
Those tick are getting me ticked off and spoiling my fun :/
Purrs you all get lots of tasty fish!!!
Purrs, Julie