Wednesday, May 4, 2022

AN ART GAL O REE FRUM DE "OTHER END :)

 
 
 
 WHITEFISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE 
N WELCOME TA  A REE RUN FRUM DE PAST
LIKE MAY BEE 1527
 
R TROUT ICON WILL REE TERN 
HOPE FULL LEE SOON 
 
Photo by David Dibert from Pexels

 
 
 
 THIZ REE RUN OH A REE RAN 
FEE CHUREZ SUM ART
FRUM DE "OTHER END" 
OH DE ART GAL OH REE 
N WE HOPE EWE WILL FIND IT 
REE FRESHIN

 
NOE KNEAD TA STAY 
BEE HIND DE ROPEZ 
Az THEEZ PEEZEZ
WAZ PUT INTA STORE AGE 
 
HOW EVERZ LUNCH BRAKE 
WILL STILL BEE SERVED
MID WAY THRU
 
N JOY N ROLL FILM ~~~~~~~ WHIRRRRR
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
we call thiz peece
mouse stash N beerd
on canvaz 81113

we call thiz peece
groomin R selves coz ewe iz two bizee
....... waddya meen 
thatz KNOT R brush
canvaz 71286
 

 
we call thiz peece
still groomin R selves coz ewe iz two bizee
....... waddya meen thatz KNOT R comb
canvaz 24934
 

lunch brake !!!!!
pleez help yur selvez two a dee lizhuz
cup o joe called
cafe fur ta tay
 

 
we call thiz peece
denze fog at nite time
ore...cranberreez did all thiz come
outta one cat
canvaz 49537
 

 
we call thiz peece
easturr bunny
now give uz sum candee mizter hare
canvazs 72395
 

 
we call thiz peece
fresh lee laundered pantz
coulda been a hare ballz
stop leevin yur clothez on de floor
canvaz 82349
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hope everee one N joyed two dayz tour
 
heerz two a happee healthee week
oh end
peace out N rock on
long live cat furrz
 
© may 4, 2022
All Rights Reserved
 
 

38 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

MOL these are PAWSOME!!

Anonymous said...

BRAVO! BRAVA!
Works of art like this just make one's mind reel with the delicacy of form and the deep, emotional impact to the viewer.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

I love love love the artwork!

My Mind's Eye said...

Bravo x 100. OMCs if I had a spinning wheel I'd ask FSG to send all that too me so I could make her a warm and toasty scarf.
I like the bunny
Hugs Cecilia

Bibi&Meep said...

Nothing beats the classics! xoxo, Bibi & Meep

CJ Kennedy said...

Wow, I thought Calli and Quill made lots of kitties. You guys take the prize 🏆

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

The artwork is wonderful, especially the Easter Bunny.

pilch92 said...

I LOVE your art. How cool that you are working with a different material. Maybe next time you could do mixed media. :) Very creative pieces. XO

messymimi said...

Wonderfully done! We sweep up enough hair to knit a litter of kittens if we ever needed more, it looks like with your art you could do the same.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Bravo gang, love that bunny!

Ivan from WMD said...

All those are great, especially the last one! We have been trying to master that very thing!

Mom says thanks for the tip but no iAnythings here. BUT! We were able to comment now with no major maladjustment at all! Blogger knows you rule!

The Island Cats said...

Such beautiful works of art!

meowmeowmans said...

Wowzers, you Tabbies are so talented! That last one is pure genius. And a good "teaching moment." MOL!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

A fantastic exhibit. We give it five stars.

Mickey's Musings said...

Pawsome artwork gang!!!
I like the dense fog at night. We get that around here.
Something about living close to water ;/
Purrs, Julie

Catscue Cat Mom said...

MOL! That was one of your best art exhibits - bravo!

Luiz Gomes said...

Uma ótima exposição e obra de arte. Grande abraço e um tarde maravilhosa.

Photo Cache said...

MOL! MOL! MOL! Our mom who used to easily read your posts cannot seem to read this one. I think she's tired from work.

Emma and Buster

Annie Bear said...

You guys made me laugh. Each one was funnier than the one before. Hope all is well with you!

John Bellen said...

"Dense Fog..." That made me laugh. Yeah, sometimes it all comes from one cat, and one brushing session. Oh and the cup with the hair in it, isn't much of an exaggeration from what it's like every day...

Pam and Teddy said...

Fabulous show.....especially the bunny - and of course the cafe fur ta tay (please send recipe). A most excellent exhibition of furtatude!

Hugs, Ted O Nator

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've had trouble trying to leave you tabbies a comment. Two days I've tried and I am finally able to, or at least I hope. These are very different from your other art. I can't believe how talented you are. I love dense fog and the Easter bunny. Cute and clever. Great brush, too. I thought Squiggles shed, but these take the cake (or fur)!

Katie Isabella said...

I love all of your shows...and the narration that comes with them. Dense Fog...what a showpiece! ALL of them are. XXXOOO

Three Chatty Cats said...

Another fabulous art show! You guys really are artistes!

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

you guys and Frodo definitely have the same artistic flare! Though of course his works tend to have more of an orange hue!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Fur art!! Who'd a thunk!!?!

Crafting Queen said...

What great pieces of art kitties. We must make some of that. Been an exciting week here, Patch caught a large mouse and we all had a peek. Hope you all have a great weekend. Purrs from Patch, Flower and Archer. xxx

John Bellen said...

This Google is getting ridiculous. This is the third blog in the last few days at which I've left comments, seen them show up, only to have them disappear. I think my comment referred to the cup full of hair, writing that it wasn't too far from what I find every day in my tea...

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "Charlee, look! A mouse stash and beard, just like what you have!"
Charlee: "Mine isn't like that. Mine are black."
Chaplin: "We all know you dye them!"

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

MOL..you know how to create some great peezes of art, sweet Tabbies, excellent work😸Pawkisses for a wonderful Week ahead🐾😽💞

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde. Desejo um feliz domingo com muita saúde e paz, para você e sua família. Bom início de semana.

Sandra Cox said...

It's every where. It's every where. At least at our abode:)

María Laura said...

Now this is what I call art! Concatulations! Love it!

Adorapurr said...

Did yoo ever think about opening an art gallery? Purrsonally I love the bunny one. Momma liked the dense fog one. It's getting late and she wants a cappuccino. Love, Dori

Darla M Sands said...

There's nothing like good folk art. :D

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Hey, tabbies! I like your kind of art gallary--wait, that's spelt wrong..after reading your post I can't spell for beans..geez. Okay, I thought you were going to show litter sculpture which is always a gazz...These I like just as well..toothbrush with cat hair. That's my human's biggest nightmare..hahahaha ~ Tom

Haddock said...

cafe fur ta tay...... love that mug

Smudge said...

Splendid! Hmm, dad says this gives him an idea for something after he collects enough of my coat, which coats everything 'round here...