WHITE FISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
& WELL COME TA
NOE TOONA TEE VEE
BEE COZ MACKERULL
DIS O BAYED SCREEN TIME ROOLZ
LAST WEEK
π FOR CATZ 2.4 - 3 YEERZ OLD
LIMIT SCREEN TIME ON ANY DEE VIZE
TA 12 MINITZ πΎ
TOONA TEE VEE IZ
ON HIGH 8 UZ THIZ WEEK
HOW EVER WE REECHED OUT
TA R PALZ COPPEE & PASTE WHO SUGGESTED
SINZ ITZ FISH FRY WEATHER
WHY KNOT RE RUN
R TROUT POST FRUM LIKE DE YEER 1634
GOOD EYE DEA WE SAID
SEW WITH OUT ANY A DUE HEER YA GO
ππ π£ππ π£
Therz de adriatic trout
who bee livin in de sea
makez a mightee fine samich
that be quite tayz tee
Our pal aurora trout
be livin WAY up north
like all most ta alaska
ina taste test; he bee forth
Brown trout likez ta hide
frum uz inn de sand
but he troo lee canna
coz trout towne bee R land
brook trout bee little
likez ta chillax ina streem
but we all wayz seez him
when him hitz a sun beem
bull trout be crazed
likez ta think him iz tuff
but WE can catch him
sew he aint tuff enuff
cutthroat trout be naztier
than de trout called bull
we still catch em tho
just give a bigger pull
dolly varden trout
thinkz herz even tuffer still
thiz trout iz tastier
when seered on de grill
flathead trout iz best
cooked long with sum greenz
knot much two him
best ta add a side oh beanz
de gila trout reely
doez knot look like a heela **
but he IZ pretty tastee
N haz quite de ah peela
golden trout iz alwayz
best served with friez
dai$y sayz hee'z 24 carat
uz boyz roll R eyez
lake trout be livin
way up in michey gan
we get him dee livered
bye de case ina can
marble trout be tuff
N ya gotta chew N chew
he be kinda like chewin
ona con kreet shoo
sea trout be plentee full
rite off R shorez
we bee bak in 5 minitz
gotta due sum chores
sevan trout(we dunno math)
we think comez after nine
N served with sghetti
thiz trout tastez quit fine
silver trout trooly
iz knot az good az gold
cook N served at lunch
him tastez better cold
and rainbow trout iza fav rite
oh boomer, sauce, N dude
served at de bridge
thiz be a fav oh rite food
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
N we dunno what a heela ** iz
we kneaded a werd ta rhyme
but stop by trout towne
coz it bee lunch time
hope everee one haza grate
safe happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on, long live trout !
© AUGUST 5, 2020
All Rights Reserved
38 comments:
Good memory from 1634!! MOL!!!!
The Florida Furkids
positively dylanesque...
MOL MOL MOL 1634 you say? I'm older than dirt but that was even before I was a twinkle in my mama's eye. Love it!!!
Hugs Cecilia
Trout Talkin' Tabbies; I once ordered rainbow trout at a high school graduation dinner with all of my best buds. I thought I was oh so sophisticated, but then the dam thing was delivered with its head ON and it's eye looking at me. GROSS!!! I managed to take few bites, but I lost my appetite right quick. Lucky for me, at the time, I was legally able to drink alcohol, so I made up for my lack of fish dinner...
Have a great week kitties. We saw a huge combine haverster this week, was big and scary. Sending purrs from Patch and Flower.
That was good gang! Our Dad doesn't remember 1634, he was just a kitten.
Loved it. There's a lot of creativity in Trout Towne.
Frodo wants to know where you guys went to poetry school to learn to write such mighty ballads?? He thinks if he could write a poem about Amarula she would be forced to love him back!
That is a very good memory from 1634!
That is destined to be a classic.
Who knew there were so many different trouts??
We didn't know there was that many trouts either. But the mom bean kept saying where's the rainbow. Duh, it's in the sky...sometimes she's a real dummy!
You are like Bubba saying the types of shrimp. It was very educational
I hope Mackerull is not in trouble for ignoring the screen time rule! Love your trout poem. So funny and makes me hungry :-) The last part with rainbow trout is really lovely xo
That was a whole lotta trout fancy trout rhyming and scheming! We love rainbow trout the best, too!
Geez, I had no idea there were so many kinds of trout, but what a great poem, guys. It should be set to music. And really, now my mouth is watering for a big slab of fried fish...
It's hard getting here late, because all the good comments are already taken (grin). Like several others, I had NO idea there were so many different kinds of trout. Here in Kansas (which is NOWHERE near any sea), our trout comes on Styrofoam plates sealed in shrink plastic. You tabbies are so lucky. And I bet FSG is proud of your rhyming ways, too.
Dear FSG: have a safe weekend. I hope your area wasn't ravaged too badly by the tropical storm.
Loved reading all about the various and sundry trout!!
Don't forget
Die Forelle...wait that is the German name for a trout. Not sure what species, MOL! (Music by F Schubert.)
Pawsome post fron way back yesteryear!!!
We hope Mackerull behaves from now on ;)
MOL!
Purrs, Georgia and Julie
Who knew there were so many kinds of trout? I've never had fresh water fish, just fish from the sea. Like haddock, cod
Holey Moley, that's a trout full crowd, Tabbies. ExcellentπΈPawkisses for a Happy Thursday and Week aheadπΎπ½π
Thank you Tuna! We missed that post back in 1634 (MOL!) and didn't know there were so many fine trout. You have a large town of good fish and thank you for sharing.
xoxox, Bibi & Meep
Now you have us thinking about Trout which is fine because for that we will Shout!
Mike Trout is baseball player
And that be his real name
He plays for the Angels
He's one of the best in the game.
We don't think we were around then and we are glad as they'd burn us as witches or something lol With your rhyme they may come after you indeed. You better watch out and stay in the future at your feed. After some trout
Wonderfully well done! Hope you got a nice dinner as a reward for such a great poem.
You guys know EVERYTHING there is to know about the troutz! We are so impressed. We always thought you just liked the name Trout Town but you're legit--you know em all. These are our favorite lines:
but he IZ pretty tastee
N haz quite de ah peela
Ha ha ha ha ha!
We have rainbow trout around here too. I like to go to the fish hatchery and feed them. If I try to limit Rosie;'s tv time, she will have a fit- she really, really likes tv. XO
I'm glad you reposted this, 'cause I didn't see it the first time in 1634 nor did I know you then. I'm not sure of all those different trouts, I just know that if it's trout -- I eat it. Tee hee, 'cause it is oh so tasty.
A ballard to makes the mouth water, set to music and in a light sauce, a trout is almost as good as . . . . a mouse of course!
Have a great week.
Purrs
ERin
Oh great, thanks. Now dad wants some fresh trout. Or any fresh fish. I'd love to smell that sh*t cooking, but I know mom won't have it. Damn...
Hope you kids had a good weekend! With no burds and lotsa trouts.
You guys sure did some trout talkin' this time! Great poem and all we can say is bon appawtit!! - Tom x
MeOW We had no iea there was that many trouts. MOL Great posty. Big hugs fur all.
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
We just posted on another blog that our mom is so horrible and poems that we never post any. Now we read your epic poem! You guys rock.
Since I wasn't around in 1634, I'm glad for good ol' copy and paste! You guys are master poets.
O I am getting excited for tomorrow's installment. Is it coming, huh? huh? huh? Oh we hope so!
Who would have thought there are some many variety of trout. Those kitties are pretty darn smart.
Post a Comment