Wednesday, August 12, 2020

BBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ


WHITEFISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE

& WELCOME TA EPPA SODA 9834

OH TOONA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM

TO BRING YOU A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT






ring dong ding dong, someone's at the door

we know you have geraniums, give us some more

eaten everything we could, round in the back

think on this lambs tongue, we will now have a snack

the neighbor's garden, is a big hot mess

those carrots were great tho, we gotta confess

while across the street, we ate their flowers

rabbits//hares are awesome, we have powers

we chewed on your power cables, it's not just me

there's 17 of us,  so long tuna tee vee

to everyone around here, your gardens were a hit

 we left you a surprise, do not step in our 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩



© AUGUST 12, 2020
All Rights Reserved




45 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

MOL! Bye bye bunny!

Crafting Queen said...

What naughty bunnies. Hope you kitties are having a good week. It has been very hot here so we are trying to find nice cool places to nap. Sending lots of purrs Patch and Flower.

Eastside Cats said...

Rude Bun Bun!

Kea said...

Hahahahaha! OMC, that was funny! Rabbits are in abundance this year; I'm seeing lots on my morning walks.

Dma said...

silly rabbit.

My Mind's Eye said...

You know what is worse than a rabbit eating your flowers...A BRAZEN BUNNY WHO THINKS HE IS A POET..BUT REALLY AND TRULY HIS FEETS ARE LONGFELLOWS.
JUST SAYIN'
love it hugs Cecilia

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

That rabbit has more attitude than Bugs Bunny!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Bwahaha, that's great! Love it (but not the hungry buns.)

meowmeowmans said...

MOL! Those are some seriously rascally rabbits!

Sandra Cox said...

17! Good grief. Talk about multiplying like rabbits.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I do love this poem... it is funny and true. thanks for your visit and POTP and loving thoughts for Big Boy

pilch92 said...

Ha-ha-ha! That was great, especially the last line :) XO

CJ Kennedy said...

The bunnies in my yard just eat the grass. 😺🐰 I think.

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!So now you have rascally rabbits and turkeys to deal with!!!?? Be brave kitties!

messymimi said...

Heeheehee! The poem, not what the rabbits did. Good luck dealing with them.

The Island Cats said...

17!?!?! We have 2 in around out house...but we’re sure there will be more!!

Tamago said...

LOL oh those ebil rabbits! They eat flowers, poops everywhere, and chew on cables. What bass terds!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Oh my gosh. Now they are poets. Is there no end to their treachery

John Bellen said...

More damage? Good Heavens, never mind the vishus deer, watch out for the rabbits!

Gigi said...

HA HA HA! That was the bestest poem yet! Them is some bad-azz bunnies, eh? Maybe they hadded the muncheez? I mean--we all know how THAT goes!!

Me said...

"Cwazy wabbits" - Elmer Fudd

Timmy Tomcat said...

We had those buggers way back when. Now Dads raised beds are in the Cat Yard. HAH! No way you gettin in there ya durn &^%* diggin holes

The Florida Furkids said...

Ut oh!!! Glad we don't have any of those critters in our yard.

The Florida Furkids

Chuck Huss said...

That is very bunny. I mean funny.

Saku said...

Ha, ha, Chuck's comments was furry punny!

We has bunnies here sometimes - there was sure lots of poop for the mom bean to clean up this spring. But after eating all the pea pods, the bunny found somewhere else to snack.

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Something is furry suspicious about that bunny!

Mickey's Musings said...

Yikes!!!! Bunnies did damage?! That is NOT good!
We have a raccoon, but he mostly wants seeds ;)
Those bunnies need to leave town so Tuna TV comes back!
They are too rude !
Purrs,Julie

Cathy Keisha said...

Rabbie soup? Hasenpfeffer? Rabbit gloves? I see a bad hare day in their future.

Katie Isabella said...

OUTDID yourself CK!

Katie Isabella said...

Those bunnies...you have them down to a T! Great poetry Tabbies! And Dai$y, I'm ready. Be on the tarmac apron at the County Airport at 3:07 tomorrow...they'll pick us up...fly us to the nearest International airport and...were off. Bring the purse..I'll bring mom's.

Ivan from WMD said...

Silly rabbits!

Marvelous Marv said...

Hee! Hee! What a funny Bunny!
Oh! Yes, wes thought wes should tells yous ...
Wes Back!
Purrs
Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Angel Nellie

Smudge said...

What a hoot this post was! Y'all are hilarious, paws down. You're the best, and so creative!!

Annie Bear said...

This is so funny! Tuna, have you been outsmarted by a bunch of rabbits? We need Tuna Tee Vee back so do something!

Luiz Gomes said...

Good morning, how are you? I am Brazilian and I am looking for new followers for my blogspot and I will also follow you for sure. New friends are also welcome.

https://viagenspelobrasilerio.blogspot.com/?m=1

Sandra Cox said...

You are so creative and that cute little bunny so destructive.

Layla Morgan Wilde ( Cat Wisdom 101) said...

I love those bun buns and so does Odin. He had one for dinner recently.

Luiz Gomes said...

Good afternoon. I want to thank you for the visit and congratulate you for the affection and care that you have with the animals. congratulations on your blog and excellent work. I follow you with greater pleasure.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Now I know why my internet was offline for NINE days. Yep, it was the bunnies eating through my cable. Hope you catch yours soon. Thanks for stopping by while I was offline, too. It means the world to Bleubeard, Squiggles, and ME!!!

Pat Hatt said...

That bunny has quite the attitude and bad bathroom habits lol

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

We think those bunnies with brass b@lls deserve a good kick in the @$$!

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

MOL...I hope the bunny survived his power, Tabbies😸Pawkisses for a Happy Tuesday🐾😽💞

Three Chatty Cats said...

Well, at least they were kind enough to warn you about their, um, deposits.

Sandra Cox said...

The kitties are probably looking out the window thinking hare stew:)

Gigi said...

We hope you have not been invaded by their 1000 furiends! You gotta watch out for them buns, you know. Dunno how old/young your Human is, but ask her about President Carter and the Killer Bunny!